FS: Marker Tour F12 EPF, Large

I bought Marker Tour F12 EPF's in large from campsaver.com with a discount code, paying $255. I think they are 2013 model. I realized they were EPF's after they arrived and they won't work for my existing binding freedom plates. Before I return them, does anyone want them for what I paid plus ship? Handoff in NYC or Magic Mtn (this weekend only) is also doable. Link to the exact item is below:

http://www.campsaver.com/tour-f12-binding
    Day Man. Fighter of the Night Man. Champion of the Sun. Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone.

Marker really screwed us all that do inserts or plates...the EPF holes are millimeters wider apart; just enough so there's no way to make them fit if you like your mount point. My whining is free bumpage....

I will return these in a couple days, holler if anyone wants them
    Day Man. Fighter of the Night Man. Champion of the Sun. Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone.

Bump for the workday crew. Buy these before i rationalize my purchase and keep them!

I'll take them. Anyone from Boston going to magic this weekend?

Sent from my VS980 4G using TGR Forums

Sold sold