"Where the Yellowstone Goes" is on Netflix

Lots of fishing in this documentary.

Good watch! I've been looking forward to catching this one. Thanks for the heads up!

Their excitement for carp was entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by stompinlines View Post
    Carp are starting to gain popularity out here.

Wisco should have a good sprig with all the water!

Quote Originally Posted by stompinlines View Post
    For good reason. If you have not fished Carp, you MUST! I just love hot summer days throwing flies to Carp. Fuckers can empty your reel in the blink of an eye.

Quote Originally Posted by schwerty View Post
    Carp are starting to gain popularity out here.

Wisco should have a good sprig with all the water!
    I started chasing carp on Yellowtail Res. in '93. You would have the place all to yourself. Not so much these days according to my buddy who still fishes it.
    Lots of Carp up this way just over the border in WA and no one fishes for them, if they only knew.

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    I started chasing carp on Yellowtail Res. in '93. You would have the place all to yourself. Not so much these days according to my buddy who still fishes it.
    Lots of Carp up this way just over the border in WA and no one fishes for them, if they only knew.
    Where were you at that you hit Yellowtail? I grew up in between Powell and Cody. Yellowtail was our drinking fishing, water skiing locale of choice!
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post
    Where were you at that you hit Yellowtail? I grew up in between Powell and Cody. Yellowtail was our drinking fishing, water skiing locale of choice!
    I lived in Cody for a few years. Still have a bunch of friends down there. Took the fam. down for 10 days just last October. You live around Heart Mountain? I lived out by the Concentration camp for a few months then moved into town.

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    I lived in Cody for a few years. Still have a bunch of friends down there. Took the fam. down for 10 days just last October. You live around Heart Mountain? I lived out by the Concentration camp for a few months then moved into town.
    My parents still live there on the ranch. We were down on the river so just south of where you were on Heart Mountain.

On a film related note the 2 cake ladies that they stay with in the movie are my dad's aunts.
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Thanks for the tip. Great flick.