Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
    I'm going to a wedding in Breckenridge on May 30th and immediately started drooling over fishing some new water. May only have a day. Anything good then? Any big bugs?
    Day Man. Fighter of the Night Man. Champion of the Sun. Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone.

Got my first of 2015 today. Nice 14 inch cutty, behind the hardware store.

Quote Originally Posted by beer30 View Post
    Got my first of 2015 today. Nice 14 inch cutty, behind the hardware store.
    What'd you catch it on?

Quote Originally Posted by goldengatestinx View Post
    What'd you catch it on?
    Black wooly bugger, several more fattys caught since then at various locations.

Has anyone floated B and/or C on the green lately? Sounds like Cicadas are out on the upper parts of A, haven't heard much further down.

Quote Originally Posted by ColMan View Post
    Has anyone floated B and/or C on the green lately? Sounds like Cicadas are out on the upper parts of A, haven't heard much further down.
    Talked to a couple guide buddies, the A is where it's happening currently. My bet is another week of warm weather before the lower stretches take off
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

When you guys heading north, Teleee?

J and I were just talking about that, we both coach super league baseball and have a few more weekends left and then we are headed up. The fish jones is getting bad! How's it looking up in your neck of the woods?
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Many of the freestones are in full runoff mode but a few are clearing fast. The snake is toast for a while. Choco milk with the dam opened up. The Salt is up and probably a muddy mess but should start the clearing process in a week or two at the most. Heard some great reports from the SF but the boat hatch is on too. For floating, the Hank and Green have both been typical....one day it's amazing and the next you can't buy a fish. The Green is up and outta shape right now but that will come back fast and you don't need perfect clarity to have catching success on that one.

YNP has been good from what I have been hearing.

I've been killing it on the lakes east of the Tetons. Jenny, Jackson and Lewis have been on fire. Macks have been aggressive as hell. Cutties and browns are eating too but found less than usual for this time of year.

Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post
    Talked to a couple guide buddies, the A is where it's happening currently. My bet is another week of warm weather before the lower stretches take off
    Thanks! Sounds like a day or two on A may be worth dealing with the shitshow.

South Fork was fishing incredibly well with streamers in the canyon, especially with the amount of cloud cover we've had. Flows were a little wonky for body recovery, but traffic really hasn't been half bad.

boat hatch, raft hatch, bumper boats blah blah blah.

Quote Originally Posted by snapt View Post
    South Fork was fishing incredibly well with streamers in the canyon, especially with the amount of cloud cover we've had. Flows were a little wonky for body recovery, but traffic really hasn't been half bad.
    Was thinking the same as you Snapt. Floated Cottonwood to Byington last Saturday and only saw maybe a half dozen other boats.
    Hunting kicks ass.
    Chicks dig Labs.
    I'll keep my job, my money and my guns and you can keep the change.
    From my cold dead hands.