Page 271 of 465 FirstFirst ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,775 of 11607
    Quote Originally Posted by capulin overdrive View Post
    Shitbag that killed the people with the lumber truck made bail.

Think July 14th arraignment. Will be interesting to see if he's still in the country by then.

Can't believe he got bonded. Do the courts make the bond companies pay up when somebody skips?
    colorado lawyer of the year rob cory looking like shit high on bong hits and drunk on pepermint schnaps has assured the public that his client did nothing wrong and will not skip out on bail

Quote Originally Posted by wkd-rdr View Post
    If yur gonna run the 20mph roadblock, ya might wanna actually be moving some snow.
    Again tonight... 37 degrees and rain.

Plows side by side the entire fucking way down Vail Pass, causing a clusterfuck behind them.

Strong work CDOT
    the drugs made me realize it's not about the drugs

The key is to charge the lead plow like there’s no fucking way you’re not going for it. The trail plow might take his foot off the gas in shock which helps a lot, but either way then you shoot the gap.

Quote Originally Posted by wkd-rdr View Post
    Again tonight... 37 degrees and rain.

Plows side by side the entire fucking way down Vail Pass, causing a clusterfuck behind them.

Strong work CDOT
    Glad I missed that. Made a trip to Avon and back around 6pm. Roads were fine

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    I knew it! It really is so crowded that people don't go there anymore. Yogi was a visionary.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Bring the traction laws and the tractionless will follow.

Seems like a good place for a train.....

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    Or automated Drones. 3D highways are the future.

Or buses to each mountain out of the Dino lots.

I got stuck behind a Bustang hogging the left lane on VP yesterday. They are part of the problem. 😁

No the idiot behind the wheel is the problem. Once we let AI take over our robot overlords should correct our selfish behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    They needed to commission a study to come to that conclusion?

Quote Originally Posted by smmokan View Post
    They needed to commission a study to come to that conclusion?
    Well this study will serve as another data point someday that some lawmaker will be able to use to convince people to fix the problem. They can’t just go out and say “I was riding up the chair with Joe Franger from Greeley who said he rarely skis anymore because of that dang I70 traffic”.

If they did a shitty study, then opponents of the legislation would tear it apart and then nothing would move forward, and that’s how we got where we are. Because TABOR.

Actually, this is good news for the resorts & area merchants. The point that more people are staying overnight instead of driving back & forth means more $$ spent.

Hopefully more people stop going up and clogging the mountains. I hear WY is real nice. They could use some population.

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ULLRismyco-pilot View Post
    Or automated Drones. 3D highways are the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Or buses to each mountain out of the Dino lots.
    AN INTERCONNECT GONDOLA!

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Hopefully more people stop going up and clogging the mountains. I hear WY is real nice. They could use some population.
    I hear the Cuchara reopening is really going to help take the pressure off the I70 skier commute. Now we will be bitching about I25. New thread?

Quote Originally Posted by shredgnar View Post
    I hear the Cuchara reopening is really going to help take the pressure off the I70 skier commute. Now we will be bitching about I25. New thread?
    I-25 is more of a consistent problem than I-70. But it's not because of skiing. So few around here talk about it. I-25 sucks balls.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    I-25 is more of a consistent problem than I-70. But it's not because of skiing. So few around here talk about it. I-25 sucks balls.
    I used to commute it a few times a week to the Springs. Yeah, it sucks, especially in any kind of weather. Just low enough to get rain, but high enough to freeze over Monument hill.

So, they mention the Dino lots as a popular carpool location, and they mention that people are spending the night in the mountains more often, but omit the fact that the Dino lots do not permit overnight parking?
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

And yes, I-25 sucks balls and is way more unpredictable in terms of traffic patterns.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    So, they mention the Dino lots as a popular carpool location, and they mention that people are spending the night in the mountains more often, but omit the fact that the Dino lots do not permit overnight parking?
    Overnight parking is allowed now. My buddy left his car there Saturday night without issue.

how many pot holes could they have filled with the money pissed away on consultants and state employees to produce this report?

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    Overnight parking is allowed now. My buddy left his car there Saturday night without issue.
    Yep. It's right on the webpage: https://goi70.com/rideshare. " Overnight parking IS allowed. "