Page 282 of 282 FirstFirst ... 277 278 279 280 281 282
Results 7,026 to 7,043 of 7043
  1. #7026
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Your Mom's House
    Posts
    6,340
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I have a hard side camper, so I may not be the best person to comment, but I don't get the appeal of driving something like that around. You're severely limited on where you can go (my camper fits in pretty much any spot that allows campers) and it's no fun to drive. Even getting gas must be a nightmare.
    I'd rather drive a 40ft gooseneck in a 3500 dually than a 20ft tag behind an SUV. Having done both, the big gooseneck is waaaaaay easier to drive.

    However, I'm with you when talking campers specifically, any trailer limits where you can go, but the bigger the trailer, the more limiting it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    All ye punterz! Leave thine stupid heavy skis in the past, or at least in the resort category, for the age of lightweight pussy sticks is upon us! Behold! Keep up with the randocommandos on their carbon blades of shortness! Break thine tibias into spiral splinters with pintech extravagance!

  2. #7027
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    PRB
    Posts
    21,084
    Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    I'd rather drive a 40ft gooseneck in a 3500 dually than a 20ft tag behind an SUV. Having done both, the big gooseneck is waaaaaay easier to drive.

    However, I'm with you when talking campers specifically, any trailer limits where you can go, but the bigger the trailer, the more limiting it is.
    I've never driven something like that so I'll take your word that it is easier to drive. But I don't have to worry if I turn off the highway, I know that I can make it down any old street that doesn't have a "no outlet" sign. Can't say the same for a monster rig.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

  3. #7028
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    your vacation
    Posts
    1,667
    Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    I'd rather drive a 40ft gooseneck in a 3500 dually than a 20ft tag behind an SUV. Having done both, the big gooseneck is waaaaaay easier to drive.

    However, I'm with you when talking campers specifically, any trailer limits where you can go, but the bigger the trailer, the more limiting it is.
    I was pretty sure lifted tundra driving flat brim bro brahs all just drove sprinter vans am I wrong?

  4. #7029
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Summit County
    Posts
    307
    Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    Yeah, everyone that's not on Verizon
    ill move this to the what phone now thread. thx!

  5. #7030
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Your Mom's House
    Posts
    6,340
    Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    I was pretty sure lifted tundra driving flat brim bro brahs all just drove sprinter vans am I wrong?
    No, I drive a lifted Tundra with a truck camper in the bed, while wearing a flatbrim.

    The van market is for flatbrim wearing bro brahs who want to stay on paved roads, like simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    All ye punterz! Leave thine stupid heavy skis in the past, or at least in the resort category, for the age of lightweight pussy sticks is upon us! Behold! Keep up with the randocommandos on their carbon blades of shortness! Break thine tibias into spiral splinters with pintech extravagance!

  6. #7031
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,957
    Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    No, I drive a lifted Tundra with a truck camper in the bed, while wearing a flatbrim.

    The van market is for flatbrim wearing bro brahs who want to stay on paved roads, like simple.
    If unpaved parking lots count, I'm the king of the off-road vanlife .

  7. #7032
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    9,300ft
    Posts
    17,678
    Semi fire in the Eisenhower tunnel closed it for a few hours
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

  8. #7033
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    colorady
    Posts
    1,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    Semi fire in the Eisenhower tunnel closed it for a few hours
    Thought they were supposed to be testing it soon anyway.

  9. #7034
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    your vacation
    Posts
    1,667
    Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post

    The van market is for flatbrim wearing bro brahs who want to stay on paved roads, like simple.
    I heard the guy is looking for a 25 year old 2500 or 3500 pick up to get with the program

    I think he enjoys working on Van's and trucks in auto zone and Walmart parking lots

    Sent from my SM-J737V using TGR Forums mobile app

  10. #7035
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    3,756
    Freak hailstorm dumps 4 inches on i70 at 5pm on Friday lol

  11. #7036
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    colorady
    Posts
    1,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    Freak hailstorm dumps 4 inches on i70 at 5pm on Friday lol
    My wife was headed back from Denver and saw the traffic so took Squaw pass and avoided the shitshow. Ended up being a pretty damn good move apparently.

  12. #7037
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    3,756
    Wasn’t there but looks to be an ongoing cluster for sure. Mudslide now I guess Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EC4A39E2-2DDB-40F8-B773-F6A4D7D97892.png 
Views:	54 
Size:	442.2 KB 
ID:	293280

  13. #7038
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Aloft
    Posts
    3,347
    Westbound closed through the night at Hwy 6 junction

  14. #7039
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    ECO
    Posts
    3,929
    Quiet weekend maybe. I may have to go to town.

  15. #7040
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In the swamp
    Posts
    6,421

    OFFICIAL I70 BITCH THREAD....

    Lots of traffic heading up to Black Hawk from Golden then back down to 70. Looks fun lol.

  16. #7041
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Golden, CO
    Posts
    1,699
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pfvu603ss1l31.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	1.12 MB 
ID:	293285

  17. #7042
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Midgaard
    Posts
    2,713

    OFFICIAL I70 BITCH THREAD....

    Closed for the night.

    -edit: beat me to it.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  18. #7043
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    PRB
    Posts
    21,084
    Holy shit, we saw remnants of hail on 285 on Friday, but was offline all weekend at the Sand Dunes so had no idea. Left Boulder at 3:45, sounds like we might have dodged a bullet!
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •