Page 423 of 465 FirstFirst ... 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 ... LastLast
Results 10,551 to 10,575 of 11614
    Spent the morning listening to a police scanner at work. I've gotta get one of those, my grandpa had one on all the time at his house. I heard about a trailer flipping over the Frisco round about, and an accident on Swan mtn. All kinds of shit going down on the road ways. And it hasn't even started snowing here yet.

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    Fuck those guys
    And the 3000 gallons of gasoline they dumped.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Should be a country club day tomorrow…no way I70 stays open west of Morrison if the forecast pans out.

Don't worry I'm sure CDOT put down 3000 gallons of Magnesium Chloride to keep the roads nice and dry

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    And the 3000 gallons of gasoline they dumped.
    Name:  JFC.jpg
Views: 838
Size:  12.7 KB

OFFICIAL I70 BITCH THREAD....

Someone I know left Denver at 5:30 and didn’t get to Copper until 9:30. How do people keep doing this every Saturday?! 🤯🤯

I don’t believe that. Unless they stopped for a 2hr breakfast in Vail.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Someone I know left Denver at 5:30 and didn’t get to Copper until 9:30. How do people keep doing this every Saturday?! ����
    Someone you know is full of shit.

Yeah, seemed way too long. I’ll give him shit.

damn I really wanted that to be true

Quote Originally Posted by Leshphilling77 View Post
    damn I really wanted that to be true
    Sounds plausible to me based on the shit show I saw on I-70 yesterday. I hadn't done I-70 on a Saturday in years but was meeting a niece at Loveland so had to brave it. Took me 4.5 hours from the Springs (left at 0530) to Loveland. The tunnel was backed up way past the Loveland exit. That drive takes me a little over 2 hours on a weekday.

I have no idea how people do that every weekend. Hopefully it's another 8-10 years before I have to do that again!

Quote Originally Posted by cspringsposer View Post
    Sounds plausible to me based on the shit show I saw on I-70 yesterday. I hadn't done I-70 on a Saturday in years but was meeting a niece at Loveland so had to brave it. Took me 4.5 hours from the Springs (left at 0530) to Loveland. The tunnel was backed up way past the Loveland exit. That drive takes me a little over 2 hours on a weekday.

I have no idea how people do that every weekend. Hopefully it's another 8-10 years before I have to do that again!
    funniest part is you look at webcams around 10:30 and the traffic is all but gone. People really have to get there early even when there's no fresh snow apparently.

Yo csprings, any interest in skiing Pikes if the conditions are right?
    I here the traffic isn’t bad.

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Someone I know left Denver at 5:30 and didn’t get to Copper until 9:30. How do people keep doing this every Saturday?! ����
    I left Lafayette at 5:25 Sat morning. Got to Abasin at 7:15.

Busy weekend huh?

I think I saw the "ikon has overtaken epic" phenomenon that people were talking about WRT crowding at Copper v. Breck. Yesterday, after skiing at WP, I tried to wait out the traffic. It was a solid 2:30 (or worse) to get home to Lafayette until about 8pm. For shits and giggles, at one point I changed my start point to Silverthorne instead of WP, and it was 30 minutes faster.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I left WP for Boulder at 7, about an hour later than usual on a Sunday, and still hit a 20-30 min slowdown on the pass. Not excited if that is the new normal.

Oh shit, it’s Xgames weekend. RIP I70.

I don't feel bad for being out the rest of the season to be recovery nurse for my wife the next 3-4 months.

Oh Xgames + Breck snow sculptures = oh boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Elkhound Odin View Post
    I don't feel bad for being out the rest of the season to be recovery nurse for my wife the next 3-4 months.
    yeah i70 will be better next year I'm sure

so did my weekly trip to the front range considering even going back tomorrow I'll see how a feel around lunch time

quality thought...........
    its a toss up between amazon trucks and trucks carrying pipe to the oil field yet another one spread it's load of pipe on the west bound tunnel decent

the drug task force was out at the bottom of g town hill 3 units one market k9 one unmarked and one regular popo cruiser
    sure as shit a semi goes right by them brakes practically on fire did they bother pull em him over?
    "no need to enforce that shit bob" cruiser one
    "we are busy winning the war on drugs" k9 unit
    "who cares if takes out a bunch of traffic in west denver and kills a few people" unmarked cruiser

didn't have to goto denver got someone else to go for me
    instead fish tailed it constantly no need for 4wd RWD is the fun drive

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    so did my weekly trip to the front range considering even going back tomorrow I'll see how a feel around lunch time

quality thought...........
    its a toss up between amazon trucks and trucks carrying pipe to the oil field yet another one spread it's load of pipe on the west bound tunnel decent

the drug task force was out at the bottom of g town hill 3 units one market k9 one unmarked and one regular popo cruiser
    sure as shit a semi goes right by them brakes practically on fire did they bother pull em him over?
    "no need to enforce that shit bob" cruiser one
    "we are busy winning the war on drugs" k9 unit
    "who cares if takes out a bunch of traffic in west denver and kills a few people" unmarked cruiser
    Those drug task force units are typically out there waiting for a certain vehicle they know (believe) is coming. All along I-70, there's a lot of drug task force sharing so to speak. They know when a certain vehicle may be passing through. I think it's easy pickings along I-70 in a lot of places because it's literally the only way to traverse the region.

Why do you go to the front range weekly?

He’s a drug mule IRL.