Page 191 of 194 FirstFirst ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,775 of 4840
    Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    don't worry I'll explain it to you tomorrow, I'm a tad bit baked right now and I've been riding my bike all afternoon
    You still boning that blonde chick?

Quote Originally Posted by Hott Butt Mud View Post
    Still waiting for a Vail Pass closure today...........
    Truly amazed we didn't get one with this storm...as of now of course. The night is young.

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    You still boning that blonde chick?
    no she moved back in with her parents, left a bunch a shit at my house though, she needs to come get it, I'm back on the scene again, too bad all the summit county milfs are onto a guy like me, their loss

It was super slick out today around the county. I was going really slow and still could not stop at multiple intersections. Should be like this all weekend so carnage will ensue around Summit. Can't believe I haven't seen more wrecks.

Iíve got to head to Denver Sat night for an early flight on Sunday. I donít drive east past empire anymore and never on weekends. If I leave Vail at 3 will it be a mess? Should I wait til 6? 8?
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Quote Originally Posted by shredgnar View Post
    It was super slick out today around the county. I was going really slow and still could not stop at multiple intersections. Should be like this all weekend so carnage will ensue around Summit. Can't believe I haven't seen more wrecks.
    Same here. I was surprised on how slick it was. Driving south on 9 this morning watched a car lose it into the snow bank. With more snow tonight and MLK weekend Iím sure the carnage will be plentiful.

Quote Originally Posted by montanaskier View Post
    Iíve got to head to Denver Sat night for an early flight on Sunday. I donít drive east past empire anymore and never on weekends. If I leave Vail at 3 will it be a mess? Should I wait til 6? 8?
    obviously keep an eye on cdot, but I think leaving at 3 is a bad idea. You should be fine at 6 unless it's a really bad day, but you would know that before you left. 8 would be no problem unless it was one of the very worst days.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

Saw two cars get sideways on that sweeping left turn on Cove Blvd. Could probably ice skate down that road. Shitshow incoming.

You should leave now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    All ye punterz! Leave thine stupid heavy skis in the past, or at least in the resort category, for the age of lightweight pussy sticks is upon us! Behold! Keep up with the randocommandos on their carbon blades of shortness! Break thine tibias into spiral splinters with pintech extravagance!

I’ve got to head to Denver Sat night for an early flight on Sunday. I don’t drive east past empire anymore and never on weekends. If I leave Vail at 3 will it be a mess? Should I wait til 6? 8?
    You coming to visit? Then it will surely snow. Do what I do, drive west to eagle airport, sleep in.

Quote Originally Posted by Crampedon View Post
    You coming to visit? Then it will surely snow. Do what I do, drive west to eagle airport, sleep in.
    Work trip, specific times and such so off to the 303 I go.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    You should leave now.
    fuck, how did I not provide the proper answer?
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

You got it bud. You win.
    I'm at Costco and what do you know... the tanker is here filling up the gas tanks for the weekend. Funny how planning ahead works that way.

Holiday weekend, lots of powder, powder starved population. Sat AM should be EPICtm

I love that the Epic Local pass is blacked out tomorrow! I wish it was the whole weekend.

Cheers to hoping for a closure tomorrow I-70 WB before the tunnel!

I'm at Costco and what do you know... the tanker is here filling up the gas tanks for the weekend. Funny how planning ahead works that way.
    There's no Costco in the mountains gaper. Don't forget the baby loaf of Tillamook and a rotisserie chicken!

There's no Costco in the mountains gaper. Don't forget the baby loaf of Tillamook and a rotisserie chicken!
    Huh. Gyptucky has a nice one gaper.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    Huh. Gyptucky has a nice one gaper.
    Yeah, shop there frequently, not the mountains.

Yeah, shop there frequently, not the mountains.
    You are an idiot. All of the county shops at Costco. I hope you get stuck on a lift tomorrow

615am report from Morrison: gapers errywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    All ye punterz! Leave thine stupid heavy skis in the past, or at least in the resort category, for the age of lightweight pussy sticks is upon us! Behold! Keep up with the randocommandos on their carbon blades of shortness! Break thine tibias into spiral splinters with pintech extravagance!

Funny how that that tanker is there on a Friday night, during peak traffic. In the exact time that you say we shouldnít allow trucks on the highway. Iíd say you proved my point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny how that that tanker is there on a Friday night, during peak traffic. In the exact time that you say we shouldnít allow trucks on the highway. Iíd say you proved my point.

I think you're losing this one. That tanker came through the corridor, regardless of whether you want to deem it "mountains", and Friday night is not the peak time that anyone seeks to ban.

I still think it's an unlikely solution, so mostly agree with you, but your desire to disprove his point is making you say dumb stuff.

I have no idea what you wankers are goin on about but I know this:

In, Grand County, our Winter Emergency Management Plan identifies a food storage as a major issue. If Berthoud and I70/9 are closed, the grocery stores and restaurants will run out of food in 48hours. We have 2 moderately sizes stores to serve +/- 20K people during peak times.

You should look up peak traffic counts for holiday weekends. Friday night is always the peak. The discussion was about banning trucks at peak hours. That truck in simpleís example didnít just magically appear in Gypsum.

Letís say you donít allow trucks for three hours. What is going to happen? They pile up in Denver then gangbang I70 all at once. You want a rolling roadblock? You got it.

If it wasn't for the damned semis, I know this shithole highway would move faster.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180113_092017.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	68.3 KB 
ID:	221278
    Jan 13th, @830am
    the drugs made me realize it's not about the drugs