Page 362 of 465 FirstFirst ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... LastLast
Results 9,026 to 9,050 of 11614
    Quote Originally Posted by SkiBall View Post
    Is today the official opening day of 5th Wheel season? I missed it on the calendar.
    ski season is over it's moab desert season now campers and boats pray for shitty roads pray for the western slope do campers come with snow tires?

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    Between a crash in Keystone, and a massive line for vaccinations in Frisco, powder hungry spring breakers, and roads that were slicker than a pimp from Augusta who just had his linen suit dry cleaned, yesterday was a nice preview to the weekend.
    If you are looking to avoid traffic this weekend, good luck.
    yesterday morning was rough up here
    the mile long line of environmentally minded people in there cars waiting for a shot screwing up the new traffic circle is beyond any kind of traffic hell
    use my horn every time I go through the circle, twice yesterday, this flu is making people stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Fixed.

Looks like I'm aiming for the belly of the beast, I'm going to be traffic starting about 845 am.
    I think I see you Danno.

Backed up past the JeffCo line, at 845am
    the drugs made me realize it's not about the drugs

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Why the fuck wouldn’t 9 spin today? What is with those asshats? I mean, the Ridge looks just teeerrrrible:
    Attachment 366035Attachment 366036
    I think it’s been closed for maintenance issues. Ptarmigan kept having issues and the other day too.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by wkd-rdr View Post
    I think I see you Danno.

Backed up past the JeffCo line, at 845am
    Dam dude, slow the fuck down

Why the fuck wouldn’t 9 spin today? What is with those asshats? I mean, the Ridge looks just teeerrrrible:
    Attachment 366035Attachment 366036
    It hasn’t ripped to the ground wall to wall yet.

Dam dude, slow the fuck down
    But he’s getting fantastic gas mileage

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Update: took maybe 2:05 to get to snow mountain ranch from Boulder, leaving at 9 am. Two hours coming home leaving there at 3:20.

Easy peasy.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    ski season is over it's moab desert season now campers and boats pray for shitty roads pray for the western slope do campers come with snow tires?
    Dunno about snow tires, but already have seen he guy whose rig is sliding around on dry roads. Texting n driving or just plain unsafe, it’s one of he scariest things out there.

Man there’s a serious grove in the pavement east bound for many miles. Some truck go through way overweight or just an accumulation of truck traffic?

Man there’s a serious grove in the pavement east bound for many miles. Some truck go through way overweight or just an accumulation of truck traffic?
    Yeah it's brutal. My van (which stays in the right lane) was getting pulled around like madness. CDOT usually repaves (more than just asphalt) every year or so.

Why the fuck wouldn’t 9 spin today? What is with those asshats?
    It was a staffing issue. They vaccinated a bunch of employees the day before and quite a few called in sick.

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    Yeah it's brutal. My van (which stays in the right lane) was getting pulled around like madness. CDOT usually repaves (more than just asphalt) every year or so.
    Westbound Tunnel to Bakervile is class 3 right now. Same with the turn past the water wheel in Imaho Springs.

Did like the “Left lane is for passing driving 101” board.

Quote Originally Posted by skiingislife View Post
    It was a staffing issue. They vaccinated a bunch of employees the day before and quite a few called in sick.
    Bet the state health department would be interested in hearing about that.

Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    Bet the state health department would be interested in hearing about that.
    I am sure the health department is already aware of the immune system response to vaccination. I got the J&J single-dose vaccine a few days ago and the info sheet warned of fever/chills/fatigue/malaise as normal vaccine side effects due to the immune system's response. Personally, I had one crappy day and one bad night with chills bad enough that I was shivering under a big down comforter but was fine after that. We got the CDC's Vsafe phone app with the vaccine that collects daily information on vaccine response and side effects for 7 days. I am very happy to be vaccinated and consider the minor side effects a small price to pay for being protected against possible death or permanent disability due to COVID although immunity takes weeks to develop and is not perfect even then (In J&J clinical trials there were multiple mild COVID infections but not one hospitalization or death post-vaccine).

Quote Originally Posted by skipowpow View Post

Best part of my drive on Friday.
    I french kissed Kelly Kapowski.

I think the chains do a fair amount of damage as well.

Quote Originally Posted by skipowpow View Post

It'd be cooler if people would read it. Or, not be so butt hurt about being passed.

Looking at you, Epic shuttles

Quote Originally Posted by tommyvee View Post
    I am sure the health department is already aware of the immune system response to vaccination. I got the J&J single-dose vaccine a few days ago and the info sheet warned of fever/chills/fatigue/malaise as normal vaccine side effects due to the immune system's response. Personally, I had one crappy day and one bad night with chills bad enough that I was shivering under a big down comforter but was fine after that. We got the CDC's Vsafe phone app with the vaccine that collects daily information on vaccine response and side effects for 7 days. I am very happy to be vaccinated and consider the minor side effects a small price to pay for being protected against possible death or permanent disability due to COVID although immunity takes weeks to develop and is not perfect even then (In J&J clinical trials there were multiple mild COVID infections but not one hospitalization or death post-vaccine).
    This. Lots of young people I know who've gotten the second dose have been hit pretty hard. You may be fine enough to WFH on a computer, but you're not standing on your feet, bumping chairs and raking shit all day long.

I get the second dose on Thursday and have already blocked out friday as a day without meetings.

Unfortunately, staffing and vaccination schedules don't always get to line up perfectly to deal with this.

Heh. The "vaccination schedule" part is the part that the health dept might find interesting, not the fact that a bunch of people called in sick.

Heh. The "vaccination schedule" part is the part that the health dept might find interesting, not the fact that a bunch of people called in sick.
    Not sure why CDPHE would find it very interesting. In my experience employers are working with vaccine providers to get employees vaccinated. Those often occur in batches as vaccines/appointments become available. The group I'm a part of all got appointments within 1-2 days of each other for first and second doses.

I wonder if some counties might be opening vaccinations to 1b.3 and 1b.4 groups at the same time, based on available vaccinations and number of residents in the county. I would think a lot of workers at a ski area from food service to bumping lifts would fall in the 1b.4 category, which is expected to open up in a couple weeks anyways. Phase 1b.3 started up this past Friday.
    The older I get, the faster I was.

Punch it, Chewie.

Damn he seems cool.

Looks like smooth sailing on the 70 this weekend........I would just plan on cruising up to the mountains on Saturday.
    Old's Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by cmsummit View Post
    Looks like smooth sailing on the 70 this weekend........I would just plan on cruising up to the mountains on Saturday.
    Good, I was going to put my boat into Green Mtn Resi.

Good, I was going to put my boat into Green Mtn Resi.
    Old's Cool.

how about that I-70 (just trying to up my post number)