Page 419 of 465 FirstFirst ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 ... LastLast
Results 10,451 to 10,475 of 11610
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    that checks out
    even their condition has been conditioned bro.
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

Nasty out. Road closed, for good reason.

Berthoud was just fine, as was miss Jane
    the drugs made me realize it's not about the drugs

Fyi I predict absolute shitty mess east bound 3 to 7 enjoy the first big pow pow weekend in cockrado y'all in for some major cock blocking fun

Tried to hit Floyd at lunch.
    70 closed WB @470. Crash was EB.

Lulz
    the drugs made me realize it's not about the drugs

Opinions on I70 this afternoon? I could stay in Denver another night if it makes sense.
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by shera View Post
    Opinions on I70 this afternoon? I could stay in Denver another night if it makes sense.
    I prefer to drive up after 6pm if I have the choice and the middle of the night always works best too
    its a wednesday in december what could possibly go wrong?

I don't really like to drive in the dark. Plus I guess Denver is still getting slick/icy when temps drop, so much better to just have slushy roads in the mountains, right? My best guess is light snow all the way home this afternoon. Will try to stay ahead of any rush hour type traffic, barely ahead probably. Man I hate driving to and from Denver.
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

A different question, is Uber still ok for rides to the airport, or is lyft or something else preferred?
    Henry David Thoreau

A different question, is Uber still ok for rides to the airport, or is lyft or something else preferred?
    Park at one of the park and rides along the A-line, ride the train in.

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    it’s a wednesday in december what could possibly go wrong?
    Are you from the FUTURE?

Man I hate driving to and from Denver.
    huh I love it so much I do it once a week
    its effortless until the time its not and then you hate yourself
    imagine living on the front range with a nice greenbelt next to your house

Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    The park and ride is a great option if you were getting tired of your old catalytic converter and wanted to replace it. Ask me how I know.

I used to recommend the PnRs, but no longer. Cars are sitting ducks there and neither the cops nor RTD give a shit.

I drive to the airport and park at USAirport parking.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    This.

Pikes peak lot took my spare tire. Don’t park there.

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    Pikes peak lot took my spare tire. Don’t park there.
    I had a porcupine (or something?) that lives in that lot chew through a wiring harness once in college. I made it back to Boulder but my dash was lit up like a Xmas tree the whole drive home.
    "They don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    This.
    Seriously, not this. I was parked at the Airport PnR, 40th and Pena, for about 24 hours. The whole adventure cost me ~$1000 out of pocket, after insurance paid the other $5K. Aurora PD took the police report online but never bothered to even contact me, and RTD never responded to my report either. I realize Nextdoor is a worthless cesspool, but it is chock full of reports of people getting their CCs stolen at the PnR. It's a very common occurrence these days. PnRs are particular targets because the thieves know that the car is going to sit there for a while, and there's no surveillance.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

And they know what type of car/truck has Cats that are easy to steal. If yours doesn't then park there without worry.

Same thing here at the airport/40th PnR

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Seriously, not this. I was parked at the Airport PnR, 40th and Pena, for about 24 hours. The whole adventure cost me ~$1000 out of pocket, after insurance paid the other $5K. Aurora PD took the police report online but never bothered to even contact me, and RTD never responded to my report either. I realize Nextdoor is a worthless cesspool, but it is chock full of reports of people getting their CCs stolen at the PnR. It's a very common occurrence these days. PnRs are particular targets because the thieves know that the car is going to sit there for a while, and there's no surveillance.

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    And they know what type of car/truck has Cats that are easy to steal. If yours doesn't then park there without worry.
    Probably true, but I suspect most people have no idea if their cat is "easy to steal" or not. A sawzall makes things more straightforward than most might suspect.

My car is no longer "easy to steal" as I had an antitheft device installed, but it's just a deterrent, not a preventative, and I still won't park there.

Unfortunately, Getting your cats stolen off your car while parked at these park and rides has become very common.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Uber to the airport is pretty pricy nowadays.

Honestly, I just pay to park in the Economy Lot. It's so easy to just walk in/out of the airport. Costs a little more, but it's got security and convienience.

I'm offishially in hell

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    I'm offishially in hell
    You stuck bro?

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    You stuck bro?
    How's your travels today??????

Till I whipped a shitty fir sone reason I thought driving from keystoned to trailerthorne you know

Chick I know asked me if I was ok when I was at the grocery store

I said no

I'll be on skis in an hr for an attitude adjustment

I'll be in my house w a blanket over my head for the next 10 days