Page 374 of 465 FirstFirst ... 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 ... LastLast
Results 9,326 to 9,350 of 11607
    Well shit. Looking up at the hillside I was noticing a smokey haze. That sucks. Vibes to the bald eagle at the lake.

my endless ode to seventy
    today was a real winner drove down with my eyes closed early this morning, effortless, even drove all over hell (metro denver) and that didn't seem too bad aurora and back i25 even seemed managable
    well fuck me with a rubber dick cause it all fell apart at the morrison exit
    some take aways

don't mind the drilling rig we are hauling from one side of the state to the other
    probably takes 30 semis to move that
    and yeah we'll take up two lanes and go 35 mph we have oversize load signs
    merging, mr passive agressive won't let people merge other people are too scared to merger without a personalized invitation
    traffic will go from 70 to 30 to a dead stop pretty quick don't be texting like me
    RV's and travel trailers get the fuck out of the left lane are you that fucking stupid?
    land yachts pulling cars going straight up hill with nebraska plates sure your gonna do more than 45
    the scenic burnt out trailer, winning in colorado
    texas, sorry but yeah, not one but two of you in a row lounging in the left lane oblivous
    75% of the plates on the highway were out of state
    it was total chaos on a monday afternoon wtf?
    and the girl in the tunnel head and shoulders out the window fluffing her hair and making a tick tock video w her phone that was new one
    Last edited by fastfred; 06-21-2021 at 06:20 PM.

Really hating tourists nowadays. They *don't* make it easy not to. Humanity is fucked.
    Last edited by Jax; 06-22-2021 at 11:52 AM.

Out of state and red plates are the norm between Morrison and Vail. The gauntlet is back on. Oh summer...you suck the worst

Burnt trailer still there. Is that a new statue to truckers everywhere on I70? Maybe then they’d slow the fuck down.

OFFICIAL I70 BITCH THREAD....

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Burnt trailer still there. Is that a new statue to truckers everywhere on I70? Maybe then they’d slow the fuck down.
    IDK, but the owner should be fined for every day it sits there.

ETA: CDOT was supposed to remove the trailer today. I believe the load was an amazon warehouse transfer. Not sure why amazon didn’t have to arrange removal, but possibly sub-contracted with a smaller operator with shallow pockets.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Last edited by bendtheski; 06-24-2021 at 05:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetoskiatalta View Post
    Dude its losers like you that give ski bums a bad rap.

Now a mudslide. Dotsero. Closed both directions.

Says mud is 7 feet deep in the canyon. First time it’s rained since the fire last year but everybody knew that was going to be an issue.

ROLL TIDE ROLL

Interesting the COtrip is listing the North detour as the go around despite Independence being substantially quicker for passenger cars. I guess public road aren't open to the public in Pitikin County.

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    Interesting the COtrip is listing the North detour as the go around despite Independence being substantially quicker for passenger cars. I guess public road aren't open to the public in Pitikin County.
    They were definitely open to that semi that cruised down towards Aspen on Monday morning. What a shit show that looked like.

Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    They were definitely open to that semi that cruised down towards Aspen on Monday morning. What a shit show that looked like.
    You answered Foggy’s question why they dont tell that Independence pass is open

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Now a second mudslide, bigger than the first, has closed the same section again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    You answered Foggy’s question why they dont tell that Independence pass is open

Indeed. That's why they list the closure as starting in Rifle on the west side because it is the last best place for big semi's to detour. Otherwise they show up in Glenwood and instead of turning around and detouring back through Rifle some of them will say fuck it and try to head over Indy Pass. There are currently a bunch of them pulled over by the Aspen Airport as I type this.
    "They don't think it be like it is, but it do."

OFFICIAL I70 BITCH THREAD....

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Joe Joe Junior Shabadoo View Post
    Indeed. That's why they list the closure as starting in Rifle on the west side because it is the last best place for big semi's to detour. Otherwise they show up in Glenwood and instead of turning around and detouring back through Rifle some of them will say fuck it and try to head over Indy Pass. There are currently a bunch of them pulled over by the Aspen Airport as I type this.
    You’d think the word would be out in truckerland to not try and go over Indy Pass. 10-7 Good Buddy!

There is a fair amount truckers that are either dumb or overly confident (or the bad combo of both). Even when they are told directly, "Don't do that." They still do.

Quote Originally Posted by Elkhound Odin View Post
    There is a fair amount truckers that are either dumb or overly confident (or the bad combo of both). Even when they are told directly, "Don't do that." They still do.
    And when the restriction is something like "25' max length" they assume that's just because it is more difficult for bigger rigs, not that they simply cannot navigate that particular road with a bigger rig.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Silverthorne is a fucking mess right meow. Like even more so than normal. That detour must be pretty miserable.

I70 eastbound is open I read. Independence pass is closed due to an idiot trucker. I need to go to Denver tonight. I need to buy a plane. Fucking roads.

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    <snip> I need to buy a plane. Fucking roads.
    Name:  monocle1.jpg
Views: 526
Size:  7.6 KB

I70 eastbound is open I read. Independence pass is closed due to an idiot trucker. I need to go to Denver tonight. I need to buy a plane. Fucking roads.
    Why doesn’t Aspen place one policeman on 82 east of Aspen to turn trucks around. How hard would that be?

Best route to Denver from Aspen right now: 82 to 133 to 12 to Crested Butte, then down 135 to Gunnison to 50 to 285. LMFAO

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Why doesn’t Aspen place one policeman on 82 east of Aspen to turn trucks around. How hard would that be?

Best route to Denver from Aspen right now: 82 to 133 to 12 to Crested Butte, then down 135 to Gunnison to 50 to 285. LMFAO
    on the absolute shittiest days of the year in breckenridge a cop would help keep traffic moving if they stepped in and started directing pedestirans and cars
    a couple years ago they were asked to help move people in an orderily manner in the biggest shit show at the village and park ave pedestrian crossing instead they leaned up against a wall and played with their phone
    they refuse to direct traffic I guess its below them or something

An airplane is obviously the correct answer.

But short term, you could go over Cottonwood or Hagerman. Unless your in your Peterbilt.

Quote Originally Posted by Shredhead View Post
    An airplane is obviously the correct answer.

But short term, you could go over Cottonwood or Hagerman. Unless your in your Peterbilt.
    Cottonwood (the one you are talking about) was closed all morning for a rollover apparently. Fuck people are stupid.

I am going to avoid I-70 like a muthafucka this upcoming long weekend.

Thinking about going to Red Lodge, MT and driving Beartooth Pass Hwy over/down in to Wyoming and Yellowstone to Jackson; back to CO.

The thought of Yellowstone on July 4 weekend seems like a bad idea. Am I wrong? How about Beartooth Hwy?

Awe yeah, mister move the merge point up the highway. Time to give you a buzzcut with horn on full send.

Usually a Dudge truck with ego issues. This one is special.
    the drugs made me realize it's not about the drugs