Page 339 of 465 FirstFirst ... 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... LastLast
Results 8,451 to 8,475 of 11614
    Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    Motorcycle fatality
    10-4

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Where are you headed?
    Teton Valley

Quote Originally Posted by Kevo View Post
    Teton Valley
    Well played

Lookin extra special today

Last edited by wkd-rdr; 09-20-2020 at 05:45 PM.
    the drugs made me realize it's not about the drugs

OFFICIAL I70 BITCH THREAD....

Quote Originally Posted by wkd-rdr View Post
    Epic.

Probably faster to go 24 through the Springs vs that horseshit on 285. Probably all the leafers checking out the dead/brown leaves on Kenosha.

Anyone know anything about the semi accident on the east side of Monarch Pass this morning? It looked horrific.... I've never seen that kind of destruction. Looks like the guy either lost his brakes, or was just going way too fast through those curves. It was only 1/4 mile from the Run Away Truck Ramp too.

Quote Originally Posted by Hott Butt Mud View Post
    Yesterday on I-70 EB I had a total jackass in a Volvo cut in front of me when there was no room. After no more than 15 seconds in my lane, he changed lanes again and cut someone else off, then he was stuck in the lane next to me at which point I passed him.

This dude spent the next minute or so doing everything in his power to get back in front of me. He finally did and I flashed my brights at him. At which point he was triggered and decided to wave a Ka-bar knife out the window at me.

Fucking hilarious. I almost wanted to follow the guy and call CSP.
    Surprised it was only a knife. I have a pretty strict rule about not calling 9-1-1 for traffic related stuff, but people who brandish weapons over car lengths in traffic deserve the felony stop and menacing conviction. Can’t think of a more appropriate group to be banned from legally owning/possessing weapons.
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetoskiatalta View Post
    Dude its losers like you that give ski bums a bad rap.

I guess I should stop about having to commute all the way through Winter Park on the weekends! For those that didn't get the memo, Winter Park is like a mini Breckenridge now complete with $100K vans outside the coffee shop and a line of realtors on there knees begging for their $. Driving to the ski area this winter is gonna be a nightmare with all the new curb cuts.

Think about this...how much new capacity for anything (trails, roads, lifts, ski areas, public transportation etc.) has been added in the last 25 years versus the increase in demand. I'm not sure ski area or easy accessed backcounty is viable for me anymore and I live 15 minutes away. Not surprising I guess.

any town right off of 70 from the front range to glenwood is dead it's over
    enjoy it like I do, the tourists and front rangers are grating but their money flows freely and you best have your hands out
    planning on when you go places and what you do when is the only way to survive doesn't take too much effort but rolling in at a trailhead at 1030 am is dumb shit starting at 730 its glory
    there are many towns and places in this state that don't have the d bag to local ratio that places like winter park or breck have
    best to be looking for those now and planning your move but first get rich
    and the 100k van crowd yeah I want one okay? but when a van payment is more than my mortgage and I don't get a trust fund dispersment till next june you gotta rethink it all can't have everything

Quote Originally Posted by Hott Butt Mud View Post
    <snip> decided to wave a Ka-bar knife out the window at me.

Fucking hilarious. I almost wanted to follow the guy and call CSP.
    You should ALWAYS do this. That has to be a menacing charge of some sort at a minimum...

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    I guess I should stop about having to commute all the way through Winter Park on the weekends! For those that didn't get the memo, Winter Park is like a mini Breckenridge now complete with $100K vans outside the coffee shop and a line of realtors on there knees begging for their $.
    Yeah - but you have Pepe O'Saka's. Mmmm... Pepe's.

I always thought a "Nobody Cares You Sleep in a Van" sticker would get some laughs.

As this thread repeats itself, remind me what comes after the "jabronis are taking over my town" shtick? I think it's ban semis or $30 tunnel tolls.

Quote Originally Posted by hatchgreenchile View Post
    I always thought a "Nobody Cares You Sleep in a Van" sticker would get some laughs.

As this thread repeats itself, remind me what comes after the "jabronis are taking over my town" shtick? I think it's ban semis or $30 tunnel tolls.
    If you print these, I'll put it right above my "One Less Sprinter" sticker. On my minivan.

Heh.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I like it. I also like "Nobody Cares That You Quit Your Jobs to Sleep in a Van"

this weekend is going to be gaperrific
    enjoy the traffic

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    enjoy the traffic
    I may be headed to Vail this weekend. Looking forward to the gaperism if so!
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    enjoy the traffic
    Traffic through the tunnels this past weekend surpassed Labor Day weekend.
    Old's Cool.

im expecting a disaster if the weather is good this weekend, haven't looked
    seems like no one left summit has been busy all week WTF???
    slow build up thursday afternoon, friday mess, saturday stupid and by mid afternoon sunday it'll chill out

going to be a shit show.... every front range newscast from last few nights is hyping the leaves turning.

Fuck. I need to run up to the ski area to fetch gear this weekend. Wish me luck.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkgt View Post
    going to be a shit show.... every front range newscast from last few nights is hyping the leaves turning.
    They do the same thing every year... it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. No one needs the news to know that the aspens are peak right now.

Quote Originally Posted by smmokan View Post
    They do the same thing every year... it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. No one needs the news to know that the aspens are peak right now.
    I think you might be surprised at the general cluelessness of... practically everyone.

With the toll lane near completion, there's a glimmer of hope on the horizon.

With the toll lane near completion, there's a glimmer of hope on the horizon.
    Is it opening this year?