Page 379 of 379 FirstFirst ... 374 375 376 377 378 379
Results 9,451 to 9,453 of 9453
    Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post

I’m amazed at how many FL plates I see these days though.
    repurposed rentals shipped from florida to colorado cause we were winning the war on covid and colorado was a top tourist desitination during the height of covid

Quote Originally Posted by cmsummit View Post
    No, it's going in at 8th St and Summit Blvd. They are also reconfiguring the Frisco Main St intersection.

I just tried to drive from Breck to a job site north of Silvy and forgot about the I70 detour traffic. Made it thru Frisco okay via Bill's Ranch (Hwy 9 NB was back up almost to the hospital traffic signal), but turned around in Silvy and just came back without making it to the actual site. Holy hell, it sucks driving across the county right now. I'll try again Monday. And take Swan Mtn over.
    wtf? I have a job way north of silverthorne I have been there twice in the past month because I don't have time to do the drive the guys who are working at that job want travel time from their house because it can take up to 2 hrs headed back from heeney to keystone on some days

summit county is fucked maybe all the cold rain will scare people away

Texas followed by Florida are the two biggest summer markets for Aspen.

My college roommate from Florida arrives today. His kidís been here all month. Shipped his truck full of bikes/toys and flew private.

More Glenwood Cyn closures due to heavy rain in the area. Also, Loveland Pass is closed due to a mudslide.