Page 401 of 465 FirstFirst ... 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,025 of 11607
    Leaving now, wish me luck
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Again, cue hysterical laughter…

Good luck!! Name:  IMG_9712.JPG
Views: 544
Size:  77.6 KB

Oak Creek before 7 pm, I'd call that a win.

Gore Pass was ronery.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Attaboy!
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

I’m hearing from sources that cars are spinning out en masse near Idaho Springs. Shitshow tonight of course. Fuck these people without good tires.

It wasn't great road conditions hours ago, so not surprised. As I was driving, I said to myself "it's not a question of if there will be a bad accident tonight, it's a question of when/where".

Fuck these people without good tires
    Having witness this last Friday heading to the airport, I have to agree.

Left at 12:30 - got on the lift at Copper around 2. Snowy the whole way, but traffic was sparse.

Oak Creek before 7 pm, I'd call that a win.

Gore Pass was ronery.
    Just curious, why 131 instead of 40?

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by RockBoy View Post
    The wife's not gonna be happy when she sees a few dollars missing from the savings and a note on the door that reads, "Gone to AK for the week. Remember to walk the dog."
    Quote Originally Posted by kannonbal View Post
    Damn it. You never get a powder day you didn't ski back. The one time you blow off a day, or a season, it will be the one time it is the miracle of all history. The indescribable flow, the irreplaceable nowness, the transcendental dance; blink and you miss it.
    Some people blink their whole lives.

Massive Epikonic traffic. Maroon line from Lookout Mtn to Floyd Hill.

Had to throw in the towel at Floyd Hill, that was a total clusterfuck with 3+ hour projections to A-Basin. It's been a few years since that's happened to me!
    A pivot to bloodys and bacon at Bacon Social House cured the pain.
    We'll try again tomorrow morning! #embracethesuck

Quote Originally Posted by hatchgreenchile View Post
    Had to throw in the towel at Floyd Hill, that was a total clusterfuck with 3+ hour projections to A-Basin. It's been a few years since that's happened to me!
    A pivot to bloodys and bacon at Bacon Social House cured the pain.
    We'll try again tomorrow morning! #embracethesuck
    Departure time? Sorry for the suck

Quote Originally Posted by SterlingSpikeDancer View Post
    Just curious, why 131 instead of 40?

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    Because it is faster to Oak Creek?

Quote Originally Posted by turbomike15 View Post
    Departure time? Sorry for the suck
    We hit the C-470 wall at 615a

Incredible. I can only imagine what it's going to be like when there's a Saturday powder day.

Red plates and out of state. Locals go on Tuesday. Don't be a tourist.

6pm on a non-holiday Saturday heading eastbound and 70 is maroon for 5 miles leading to the tunnel. Real head scratcher.

Friend told me it took him 3 hours from West Denver to the tunnel this morning. Fucking unreal.

Quote Originally Posted by hatchgreenchile View Post
    We hit the C-470 wall at 615a
    Sounds like my friends I was supposed to meet up with today did the same thing same time. I moved some work around for the morning so I went and skied a little anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by mdblows View Post
    6pm on a non-holiday Saturday heading eastbound and 70 is maroon for 5 miles leading to the tunnel. Real head scratcher.
    Holidays are for the outta staters and occasional skiers non-peak is for the hardcores that "don't want to go when it's busy" and the second homos who STR during the busy times. Its been like that for a while. Wanker Park is saying something like 16K.

OFFICIAL I70 BITCH THREAD....

I left my place in Central Park at the stroke of 530 am. I was like good job!!! Google maps was saying I was going to get to Abasin at 655 am and I was like man, I could have slept for another 15. Too early? Nah surely I’ll end up getting there at like 7:10. I was at about i70 and Colorado and looked around and was like uh oh, 5 of the 6 cars I could see had ski racks with skis. That’s not good. At highway 58 volume going west on 70 was about 7 times what it was going east. I passed C470 right at 553 am and the door was clearly slamming shut. I made about the 80th car in the early riser lot after 2:17. Great day at Abasin and they never filled the upper lot. Had I left 10 min later I hope I would have just gone back home. Brutal. Drive home? 1:15 and smooth, smooth sailing. I have never seen that kind of volume except for powder days where it was snowing in town/foothills.

I'm telling you, its front rangers thinking they are outsmarting everyone yet they are all doing the same thing. They don't go in the holidays, they don't go MLK, they don't go Super Bowl, they don't go when it's forecast over 60 in Denver.

You hear 'em on the lift, you hear 'em in the Liquor Barn. They are all astounded about how busy it is but they are too think to realize that they all think alike.

Also it’s the infamous annual weekend combo of Xgames and Breck’s snow sculpture festival. It’s always a horrific weekend for traffic. But it sounded even worse than ever today.

Also non-blackout weekend as opposed to last. Livin' the dream!