Page 414 of 465 FirstFirst ... 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... LastLast
Results 10,326 to 10,350 of 11607
    Quote Originally Posted by General Forums View Post
    First post on this forum. Moved back to CO end of last year after 4 years in CDA Idaho area. Man is it a shit show, even up here in Summit County. Hiking, biking, skiing, etc...better do it during the week, even then its bad. Bring on winter please...soon!
    I bike all the time on the weekends and it's not that bad IMO. Welcome to the party, beyotch.
    Old's Cool.

Yo Brodude Fast Fred,

First learn how to spell Boise you fuck! Then move back to that shit hole called NY! Been skiing/living here way before you were still sucking on your moms tit and before they had the tunnels! Before you open your mouth, make sure there isn't shit coming out of it. BTW...wasn't my choice to move back you fuck stick...knew I'd have to put up with losers like you!

Eazy kid don't get your panties in a bunch and you can't be a bigger "local cunt" than me and sorry you moved back to the shit hole that is summit county

Quote Originally Posted by hatchgreenchile View Post
    On the 405, you’re going 4 OR 5 mph !
    Stuck in traffic while going to work doesn’t matter, it’s infuriating when trying to recreate in the mountains. Especially when the traffic is caused by a recent So Cal transplant who can’t seem to find traction in their rear wheel drive suv.

Yo Brodude Fast Fred,

First learn how to spell Boise you fuck! Then move back to that shit hole called NY! Been skiing/living here way before you were still sucking on your moms tit and before they had the tunnels! Before you open your mouth, make sure there isn't shit coming out of it. BTW...wasn't my choice to move back you fuck stick...knew I'd have to put up with losers like you!
    Ski off?

Quote Originally Posted by cmsummit View Post
    I bike all the time on the weekends and it's not that bad IMO. Welcome to the party, beyotch.
    yeah, timing and trail selection are key on the weekends and then it really isn't bad. yes you will see people but mostly it isn't an issue when done correctly.

that said I'm ready to ski I think. biking doesn't really do it for me.

Yo Brodude Fast Fred,

you're getting all worked up from a fastfred post.... yikes hahahah

If you think it's busy biking in summit on a weekend, you're just riding the trails that everyone rides and looking at mtb project too much, it's so easy to avoid people without super localbro knowledge.

Even using the apps... there are plenty of marked trails in Breck alone that get almost 0 riders

Looking to settle a long disagreement with my friend.
    Who has the cuter boys? Summit County or Eagle County?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by larilinesign View Post
    Looking to settle a long disagreement with my friend.
    Who has the cuter boys? Summit County or Eagle County?
    Depends what your playing field is.

In general there are a more savvy crop of alchys in Summit. They seem to do a better job of budgeting and not ending up in DTs like the Eagle drunks.

Truly though, if you are looking locals you have to ask whether you consider Downvalley (Gypsum, Eagle). Without that region, Eagle loses, with it, it's close.

You a 20 something looking for the cutest alcoholic 52 year old ski tech boy turned general contractor? PM fastfred. He'll take your to Wendys, his treat, and yell at slow drivers on the way!
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Pssst, Lake county, where the trails are deserted and the boys are, well, hmmm, I dunno...
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Soon we’ll have e-chargers on the Alpine Loop: https://www.colorado.com/colorados-s...8NPxgX-2fpV7gU

Quote Originally Posted by shera View Post
    Pssst, Lake county, where the trails are deserted and the boys are, well, hmmm, I dunno...
    Riding is pretty good too. As are the tacos.

Best tacos EVER. My favorite apres food.
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Once again, I am traffic.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20220905_183433101.jpeg 
Views:	93 
Size:	86.3 KB 
ID:	425589
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Once again, I am traffic.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20220905_183433101.jpeg 
Views:	93 
Size:	86.3 KB 
ID:	425589
    A little known secret that you can take the frontage road most of the way to Denver and avoid the traffic. Give it a try!

Sweet sweet camping on the Taylor was worth it. But this sucks
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

The sign at exit 205 said 64 minutes to the tunnel, ouch.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    The sign at exit 205 said 64 minutes to the tunnel, ouch.
    ***vibes***

I'm digging the diesel pusher, moto and 4 seater SxS convoy- that dude doesn't fuck around!

christ my whole afternoon got ruined by going to the bar and having to listen to people bitch and panic about the traiffic back to denver
    like this is some sort of suprise and shit whole foods must be full of boulder and highlands mommies screaming tired kids and dads who just wanna be drunk
    now if I could just do something about this rash I got under my balls

OFFICIAL I70 BITCH THREAD....

I'm digging the diesel pusher, moto and 4 seater SxS convoy- that dude doesn't fuck around!
    Probably gets 6 MPG. ‘Merica!

Looks like a fine ride out there. Absolute parking lot speeds on I70 from before S-Thorne, all the way to at least G-Town. Rte 6: the parking lot starts at Keystone to over Loveland Pass. ‘Rado!

Gee, who woulda thought traffic would be an Epikonic shitshow on Labor Day afternoon?

But I mean really...how baller are you if you gotta get back to the city on Monday midday? Traffic was backed up past Tabernash to Red Dirt at 10:30. Work was peaceful however. I'm gonna wait for it to cool down a bit in the Icebox before I go on a ride. Mountains...fuck yeah!