Page 399 of 413 FirstFirst ... 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 ... LastLast
Results 9,951 to 9,975 of 10313
  1. #9951
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    10,919
    Franger Danger ⚠️

  2. #9952
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Goulder
    Posts
    757
    Enjoy it
    the drugs made me realize it's not about the drugs

  3. #9953
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In the swamp
    Posts
    9,688

    OFFICIAL I70 BITCH THREAD....

    Quote Originally Posted by wkd-rdr View Post
    Enjoy it
    Brutal. Weekend warroring.

  4. #9954
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    1,584
    Quote Originally Posted by wkd-rdr View Post
    Enjoy it
    The move there is a quick right, then to Cannonball Creek for a few pints of the latest Alpha.

  5. #9955
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In the swamp
    Posts
    9,688

    Name:  IMG_1289.JPG
Views: 347
Size:  137.4 KB

  6. #9956
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,798
    I’m just glad to see people are back on normal M-F/holiday schedules.

    In other traffic news, the new freedom chair most definitely has made Tbar busier in Breck. Instead of making people traverse a bit from independence and find tbar, freedom chair just funnels them down straight to it

  7. #9957
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In the swamp
    Posts
    9,688
    Quote Originally Posted by bamboocoreONLY View Post
    I’m just glad to see people are back on normal M-F/holiday schedules.

    In other traffic news, the new freedom chair most definitely has made Tbar busier in Breck. Instead of making people traverse a bit from independence and find tbar, freedom chair just funnels them down straight to it
    Me too. Much easier to work around.

  8. #9958
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Boulder
    Posts
    1,114

    OFFICIAL I70 BITCH THREAD....

    No traffic at 1:45PM today from Boulder. Still got 3 runs in before lifts closed at WP.

    Beats waking up at 4:30AM.

  9. #9959
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    MST
    Posts
    672
    Please tell me you’re staying up there and didn’t drive 2.5 hours round trip for three runs.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    go upside down.

  10. #9960
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Boulder
    Posts
    1,114
    Affirmative.

  11. #9961
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    17,147
    This is a dry weekend.

    The over under for closures starts, it's a tough one, but 3.



    Anyone want to bet on this shit, because I should be profiting from how much laughter it has delivered.

    I know, it's bad, but I still kinda loud giggle.

    MLK was a really good guy btw.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat

  12. #9962
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Goulder
    Posts
    757
    Quote Originally Posted by ski-wpk View Post
    No traffic at 1:45PM today from Boulder. Still got 3 runs in before lifts closed at WP.

    Beats waking up at 4:30AM.
    I ski the 1 - 4 pm shift a lot when I'm with teh kids. They like sleeping in, and the front row.
    the drugs made me realize it's not about the drugs

  13. #9963
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Goulder
    Posts
    757
    Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    This is a dry weekend.
    Speak for yourself.
    the drugs made me realize it's not about the drugs

  14. #9964
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,798
    Buddy of mine said 5.5 hours to Breck leaving at 6:30 am yesterday.

    I just took the back way through wellington to get into town, completely gridlocked all morning.

  15. #9965
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In the swamp
    Posts
    9,688
    Quote Originally Posted by bamboocoreONLY View Post
    Buddy of mine said 5.5 hours to Breck leaving at 6:30 am yesterday.

    I just took the back way through wellington to get into town, completely gridlocked all morning.
    5.5 hours to go 80 miles? Sounds awesome.

  16. #9966
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    10,919
    Drive up to Steamboat and back yesterday (from Summit) was surprisingly traffic free. Weird. Are Ikon resorts just not as overwhelmed as Epic these days?

  17. #9967
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    5,502
    Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    Drive up to Steamboat and back yesterday (from Summit) was surprisingly traffic free. Weird. Are Ikon resorts just not as overwhelmed as Epic these days?
    Blackout weekend for Ikon base passes


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

  18. #9968
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In the swamp
    Posts
    9,688

    OFFICIAL I70 BITCH THREAD....

    Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    Drive up to Steamboat and back yesterday (from Summit) was surprisingly traffic free. Weird. Are Ikon resorts just not as overwhelmed as Epic these days?
    I heard WPMJ was a complete clusterfuck yesterday so…

  19. #9969
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    10,919
    Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    I heard WPMJ was a complete clusterfuck yesterday so…
    Good, don’t want anyone missing out on the CO Experience.

  20. #9970
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    In a van... down by the river
    Posts
    9,644
    Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    I heard WPMJ was a complete clusterfuck yesterday so…
    It was fine until 1-ish when Super Gauge shit the bed which subsequently blew up the old, reliable lifts...

    We went to Pepe Osaka's for a late lunch.

  21. #9971
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In the swamp
    Posts
    9,688
    Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    It was fine until 1-ish when Super Gauge shit the bed which subsequently blew up the old, reliable lifts...

    We went to Pepe Osaka's for a late lunch.
    I heard you couldn’t park anywhere, including town.

    Is SG still down ?

  22. #9972
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    In a van... down by the river
    Posts
    9,644
    Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    I heard you couldn’t park anywhere, including town.

    Is SG still down ?
    I did hear that all parking was full, including the town parking garage.

    We got up at fyveayem, so parking was not an issue. Plenty of open spots at MJ when we left.

  23. #9973
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In the swamp
    Posts
    9,688
    Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    I did hear that all parking was full, including the town parking garage.

    We got up at fyveayem, so parking was not an issue. Plenty of open spots at MJ when we left.
    Right…of course the people bitching are those that got up late.

  24. #9974
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    In a van... down by the river
    Posts
    9,644
    Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Right…of course the people bitching are those that got up late.
    I know I would be, had I gotten up late...

  25. #9975
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    PRB
    Posts
    27,841
    Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    I did hear that all parking was full, including the town parking garage.

    We got up at fyveayem, so parking was not an issue. Plenty of open spots at MJ when we left.
    That's not an hour that civilized people arise, I thought you were civilized.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "I'd eat a bag of Dicks and wash it down with a Coke any day." - iceman

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •