Page 392 of 465 FirstFirst ... 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 ... LastLast
Results 9,776 to 9,800 of 11607
    I"m gonna stop and winch that thing into my truck bed on my way to lunch at whole foods today
    I'd keep it but I got an 8ft bed so it's alittle small for me
    who thinks that thing has a bad case of lice aids covid and a smattering of body fluids all over the inside?
    ask the guy with the big truck and beat camper change for a nickle at whole food this afternoon and I'll hook you up with the camper

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    who thinks that thing has a bad case of lice aids covid and a smattering of body fluids all over the inside?
    No question. Hazmat suit needed for entry.

OFFICIAL I70 BITCH THREAD....

Quote Originally Posted by ffmedic84 View Post
    Still looking for a good home
    Attachment 393661

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Lulz all the enraging CL euphemisms come to mind.

“Easy fix” (not easy fix)
    “Needs TLC” (it’s a piece of shit)
    “Hunters special” (piece of shit — the hunters I know have fancy pickups of various gens and electric lifted golf carts or gas SXSs, why do “hunters” like shaved roof SUVs that don’t run, why is that good for the lease????? You want 10g for a non running 88 EB bronco with no roof? Could buy a fucking SxS.)
    “ Mechanics special” (piece of shit. The mechanics I know spend about zero time on their own cars but no less, MECHANICS SPECIAL!!! You don’t know a fucking mechanic)

Fucking jackholes, “my [not] marketing prowess will squeeze extra money from the market with this [un]clever wording.” Jackholes.

But yeah, in today’s market I guess hunters special needs tlc easy fix 23k.

Looks like the top caught air under it and popped it up, see how the canvas is sticking out? LOL.

/bitchaboutnotI70

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

Looked to be some carnage EB at the bottom of GT hill tonight. Too dark to see, but looked like a couple cars. Kicked everybody off and then back on. Dry roads can be a tricky wicket it seems,

Quote Originally Posted by SkiBall View Post
    Looked to be some carnage EB at the bottom of GT hill tonight. Too dark to see, but looked like a couple cars. Kicked everybody off and then back on. Dry roads can be a tricky wicket it seems,
    The tourists in town right now aren't even actual humans, I'm not really sure what they are..

Quote Originally Posted by bamboocoreONLY View Post
    The tourists in town right now aren't even actual humans, I'm not really sure what they are..
    Went to lunch on main st in Breck yesterday. You are correct, they seem to be some sort of large, soft, slithering creatures who travel in large groups of no less than 10 and slide effortlessly on a bed of ugg boots and faux fur among the t-shirt shop, candle purveyors, chocolate factories, while mingling with the occasional axe thrower. Every once in a while they'll make an extended stay in a fat factory that serves one of three "craft" menu items, Burger, Taco, or Pizza. With this meal, it is required that they consume some version of alcoholic beverage not to exceed the color of their own fluid waste. Coors light, or Pinot Grigio seem to be the gold standard. We fell in with them effortlessly due to our own self-inflicted handicap of cognitive functions and decided to consume burgers. Luckily we had what is known as a "Gift Card", which afforded us the ability to mingle with these creatures despite our distinct lack of monetary ability.

Lol, seriously. What's with the massive large groups/families traveling together. Covid fatigue I guess? Let's get all the cousins and surviving grandparents together and travel to a ski town even though we don't ski. Visitation records will be broken guaranteed.

I love large tourist families where EVERYONE goes to the grocery store and clogs up the aisles trying to decide which cereal to buy.
    Old's Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    Went to lunch on main st in Breck yesterday. You are correct, they seem to be some sort of large, soft, slithering creatures who travel in large groups of no less than 10 and slide effortlessly on a bed of ugg boots and faux fur among the t-shirt shop, candle purveyors, chocolate factories, while mingling with the occasional axe thrower. Every once in a while they'll make an extended stay in a fat factory that serves one of three "craft" menu items, Burger, Taco, or Pizza. With this meal, it is required that they consume some version of alcoholic beverage not to exceed the color of their own fluid waste. Coors light, or Pinot Grigio seem to be the gold standard. We fell in with them effortlessly due to our own self-inflicted handicap of cognitive functions and decided to consume burgers. Luckily we had what is known as a "Gift Card", which afforded us the ability to mingle with these creatures despite our distinct lack of monetary ability.
    this is great! thank you, such descriptive prose

And they all wear their brand new Breck Local hats while strutting Main St. Name:  IMG_0421.JPG
Views: 756
Size:  83.2 KB

S’mores cooking got a little out of hand. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1638737290.178583.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	195.9 KB 
ID:	395405

All signs point to a big shitshow this weekend.

1) Hardly anyone has actually gone skiing yet in the Front Range
    2) Cold temps now arrived in FR
    3) Snow on the webcams this week will get people excited

I'd expect 80% of all FR pass holders to dust off the gear this weekend and hit a resort. Gonna be a massive shitshow.

OFFICIAL I70 BITCH THREAD....

Quote Originally Posted by Hott Butt Mud View Post
    All signs point to a big shitshow this weekend.

1) Hardly anyone has actually gone skiing yet in the Front Range
    2) Cold temps now arrived in FR
    3) Snow on the webcams this week will get people excited

I'd expect 80% of all FR pass holders to dust off the gear this weekend and hit a resort. Gonna be a massive shitshow.
    No question. A Million driving up and skiing 10 trails. Fucking sick!!

hot butt mud nailed it
    this weekend is going to be UGLY
    every front range punter with a ski pass that hasn't been used since mid march and the texans are here like locusts for some reason
    colder on the front range than breck today and grey down there was oppressing people must have ski feaver

was on the phone the whole way down and things flowed well
    but holy shit was every one trying to outrun the storm and get up here for freshies tomorrow morinng? the ride back blew
    brake checked a semi he didn't like it but fuck him traffic was at a standstill outside the tunnel
    Some tool in shiny german car wearing a nice puffy with out of state plates took the award I think he was late to a meeting with foggy in wanker park where foggy was going to belittle him for just moving to lohi and buying a shit box in fraser so he could fit in

Some tool in shiny german car wearing a nice puffy with out of state plates took the award I think he was late to a meeting with foggy in wanker park where foggy was going to belittle him for just moving to lohi and buying a shit box in fraser so he could fit in
    He's got his finger on my pulse alright! I try not to be too much of a dick but I'm very honest at initial client meetings. I don't even take a tape measure. I explain that we first have to figure out if we even like each other. I'm probably turning down 75% of the no bid work I get offered right now. But I get so many direct referrals from previous customers that I can shine those people.

I got a bunch of possible client meet and greets coming up. I'll let you know how it goes. I'm thinking $75 hr. for my labor, project management is a separate line item on top of that plus a 20% profit and overhead markup up on everything including homeowner provides materials....on and back to I70...thats $1K minimum per trip, I suggest we develop an alternative.

Personally I was thinking of loading up and heading to Powell, probably leaving around 7am Friday

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	truck boat trailer small.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	1.50 MB 
ID:	395829

Should we get the O/U on closures started again this year? WB closed now, and it's only Wed.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

For this storm I put the line at 4.

For this storm I put the line at 4.
    Rookie. I'll bump that to 7 for the line.

You’re just going for dramatics. I would take the over on 4 and the under on 7.

You’re just going for dramatics. I would take the over on 4 and the under on 7.
    Be a baller, think big.

Can't wait to be part of the problem tomorrow AM!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Elkhound Odin View Post
    Can't wait to be part of the problem tomorrow AM!!!!!!
    You should just leave now, since you're already traffic.
    The older I get, the faster I was.

Punch it, Chewie.

Damn he seems cool.

Fucking Amazon truck stuck on Silverthorne hill with no chains. Saw multiple other trucks with no chains.

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    Fucking Amazon truck stuck on Silverthorne hill with no chains. Saw multiple other trucks with no chains.
    I bet my new air fryer was in that truck, supposed to deliver today and still hasn't arrived.