Page 383 of 465 FirstFirst ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 ... LastLast
Results 9,551 to 9,575 of 11610
    Has anyone met Fred or is he Blurred or someone else?

Everyone in Summit County is Fred

Bring back the tags

#freddoesacidinjeans

Due to this I 70 bullshit I was forced to goto crested butte I fucking hate that place I dont get it there is nothing cool about it I saw more get off my property signs the place is so fake I vomited into my shirley temple at lunch I woulda been some where truly rad if 70 was open damit it's so fake there the people the olde west townie shit

I mean twenty something years ago I was building a house above town and that was fun we had a land line phone like pre cell phone we'd request music to kbut most of it they wouldn't play so we would yell and scream and blast our music all day long people would call us or send the popo up to quiet us down we'd just tell em to play a couple of our songs on the radio and wed shut up occassionally we'd pick some hippy ass shit music they'd play

But the place sucks

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    Due to this I 70 bullshit I was forced to goto crested butte I fucking hate that place I dont get it there is nothing cool about it I saw more get off my property signs the place is so fake I vomited into my shirley temple at lunch I woulda been some where truly rad if 70 was open damit it's so fake there the people the olde west townie shit

I mean twenty something years ago I was building a house above town and that was fun we had a land line phone like pre cell phone we'd request music to kbut most of it they wouldn't play so we would yell and scream and blast our music all day long people would call us or send the popo up to quiet us down we'd just tell em to play a couple of our songs on the radio and wed shut up occassionally we'd pick some hippy ass shit music they'd play

But the place sucks

And here I'm happy that 50 is open because 70 is closed. But I'm just another transplant dipshit #mountainman fwiw.

Quote Originally Posted by Shredhead View Post
    I wish I was pounding as much Pussy and smoking as much weed as Fred.

I.
    so a couple days ago stranded in some small town cause 70 was ruining my day I was talking to this chick the kind I've drooled over my whole life dark tan tattoos all over unlaced combat boots her long dreads tied up in a knot and her tiny little boobies that haven't seen a bra since she started college were just begging for my attention we were sharing a joint back behind the stage after some time she finally says "my girlfriend is over there and she needs me" that sums up how much pussy I get

Even lesbos are repulsed by FF. go figure

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post

But the place sucks

Crested Butte does seem like it was the absolute best town ever up until about 2005. After that, it's like all the rest. Tried to keep its charm, but has slowly just degraded in to a fake community of millionaires/billionaires who drove out most of the locals.

Dotsero people are loving life at the end of the cul-de-sac!! Those peeps can just cruise around on their bikes on I-70.

Quote Originally Posted by Hott Butt Mud View Post
    Crested Butte does seem like it was the absolute best town ever up until about 2005. After that, it's like all the rest. Tried to keep its charm, but has slowly just degraded in to a fake community of millionaires/billionaires who drove out most of the locals.
    Ok boomer

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Ok boomer
    haha, I'm a millennial man. But one who has been visiting Crested Butte since 1999.

Oh, then you missed the real glory days of Crested Butte! [/Colorado local one-upsmanship]
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

OFFICIAL I70 BITCH THREAD....

^^^ yeah CB hasn’t been good since 1988. Those were the days

YEAH????? well back when I was mining the hill before they called it Crested Butte ...............

Quote Originally Posted by hawkgt View Post
    YEAH????? well back when I was mining the hill before they called it Crested Butte ...............
    The 5 cent hookers were great back then.

So has Glenwood Canyon reopened? How fucking long does it take to fix a highway with 8’ deep mudslides and boulder damage?

Quote Originally Posted by Hott Butt Mud View Post
    I dunno. All of the hardcores I know in that area are still there. True many of them are feeling the squeeze harder than ever now - hope they can stick it out. They still give carte blanche to Flauschink Royalty. Still able claim Elk and ride through the Talk on the townie ride a few weeks ago - pretty good for 2021 I think.

Quote Originally Posted by North View Post
    Still able claim Elk and ride through the Talk on the townie ride a few weeks ago - pretty good for 2021 I think.
    Crashed with some friends during bike week and CB is still a kickass town. First time I’ve ever ridden through a bar before on a bike.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1628680291.672281.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	204.8 KB 
ID:	382031
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1628678748.338099.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	179.9 KB 
ID:	382030  
    Last edited by ColMan; 08-11-2021 at 05:18 AM.

When was CB blue for a week and flew all those folks in? That prob got in the craw of a few long timers.

#agedlikemilk

Still a great hill with some of the best terrain around!

adolescents wearing pit vipers
    the look of terror breaking through the botoxed face of a housewife
    white knuckles as both pilot luxury suv's along river road at 30 mph
    while cyclists ride two abreast
    and cranes forage along the tepid Yampa
    in Ski Town USA™

Quote Originally Posted by DSSK Jr. View Post
    adolescents wearing pit vipers
    the look of terror breaking through the botoxed face of a housewife
    white knuckles as both pilot luxury suv's along river road at 30 mph
    while cyclists ride two abreast
    and cranes forage along the tepid Yampa
    in Ski Town USA™
    Ha! I know *exactly* the section of road you're waxing poetic about...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	79791EEB-4555-45E2-9564-0494F6638324.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	317.6 KB 
ID:	382057
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by hawkgt View Post
    When was CB blue for a week and flew all those folks in? That prob got in the craw of a few long timers.
    Sweet thread drift.

Lots of old timers point to WhateverUSA as the week CB died. Personally I thought it was fun as shit, and so did a lot of other people. Free beer, free concerts, Vanilla Ice in an ice cream truck tossing out free ice cream. It was fun.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenboy View Post
    Sweet thread drift.

Lots of old timers point to WhateverUSA as the week CB died. Personally I thought it was fun as shit, and so did a lot of other people. Free beer, free concerts, Vanilla Ice in an ice cream truck tossing out free ice cream. It was fun.
    I haven't talked to a single person who attended that event who described it as anything but a damn good time. But I guess that means we're just part of the problem right?

We are all traffic in one sense or another.