Page 327 of 327 FirstFirst ... 322 323 324 325 326 327
Results 8,151 to 8,160 of 8160
    I gotta give out a few fuck yous to the morons out there
    one month ago driving around was nothing short of masturbation
    now we are back to the normal d bag shit phone in one hand head in the ass normal colorado driving
    if your doing five under the speed limit then there is a passing lane so you do fifteen over the speed limit let no one pass then slow back down to five under fuck you
    tesla drivers suck and I want to say other things about them but people would lable me a homo phobe fuck you
    left lane, old people in luxury cars in the left lane fuck you
    nice camper nice van now pull over and let the thirty cars behind you pass fuck you
    hitting the breaks in a switch back while going uphill proves you suck at driving fuck you
    looking at your phone wondering where the signal went while driving in rural colorado fuck you
    gaping out going twenty five instead of pulling over to play in the snow fuck you

headed west today whish me luck

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    I gotta give out a few fuck yous to the morons out there
    one month ago driving around was nothing short of masturbation
    now we are back to the normal d bag shit phone in one hand head in the ass normal colorado driving
    if your doing five under the speed limit then there is a passing lane so you do fifteen over the speed limit let no one pass then slow back down to five under fuck you
    tesla drivers suck and I want to say other things about them but people would lable me a homo phobe fuck you
    left lane, old people in luxury cars in the left lane fuck you
    nice camper nice van now pull over and let the thirty cars behind you pass fuck you
    hitting the breaks in a switch back while going uphill proves you suck at driving fuck you
    looking at your phone wondering where the signal went while driving in rural colorado fuck you
    gaping out going twenty five instead of pulling over to play in the snow fuck you

headed west today whish me luck
    I'm afraid this rant isn't up to your usual standards. 2/10. Please do better next time.

UPHILL BRAKERS ARE 100% SHITTY DRIVERS

State Patrol has not furlowed anyone. Out in string force on the daily through this whole lockdown.
    Osipher, if you're gonna yell at me within a ski length for doing 92, plz put on a N95.
    the drugs made me realize it's not about the drugs

Based on the number of cars heading south on 93 this afternoon, I thought for sure there would be a post about I-70 today. Looks pretty clear into the mountains though.

Quote Originally Posted by smmokan View Post
    Based on the number of cars heading south on 93 this afternoon, I thought for sure there would be a post about I-70 today. Looks pretty clear into the mountains though.
    Except for losing a lane in the Wolcott WB curves to a small car that smashed itself. Was joking in my head that he was a cannonballer. And then coming back EB through Edwards/Avon, a cement truck must have blown a tire and mashed into guardrail or something or engine caught fire. Looked like driver managed it well, cuz EB it is probably full and he kept it on the road.
    So just local chaos mainly. Lots of bikes on vehicles heading west though.

my commute to vail and back today was pretty sucky, still managed to weave in and out and maintain 75-80 westbound
    vail cops don't have shit to do so they are loving hanging out on 70
    the state cops were thick on the tunnel on wednesday about 7 of them
    tons and tons of cars mostly westbound seems like the safer at home means you can go anywhere as long as you drag your van or trailer with you

285 was pretty backed up today, looked like a normal weekend

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    my commute to vail and back today was pretty sucky, still managed to weave in and out and maintain 75-80 westbound
    vail cops don't have shit to do so they are loving hanging out on 70
    the state cops were thick on the tunnel on wednesday about 7 of them
    tons and tons of cars mostly westbound seems like the safer at home means you can go anywhere as long as you drag your van or trailer with you
    Cops are everywhere this week and weekend in the mountains. Graduation and DUI enforcement for the holiday means increased budget and they're all getting overtime.

No less than 10 csp between palisade and the border
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.