Page 355 of 465 FirstFirst ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... LastLast
Results 8,851 to 8,875 of 11614
    Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Has Saturday traffic been normal or is it any thinner because people are spreading out during different days?
    I spit.

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    I'm just hoping that we get a few of those at some point this season. Shit's lookin bleak at this point.
    Drought year

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    But I would like the TX plates to go home.
    FL was giving TX a run for their money over the holidays. I was expecting most to be gone by Saturday (given the long drive) but still saw plenty earlier this week. Here to stay as well.

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    Drought year
    pack your shit bentonville and Pisgah in two weeks it'll snow 2 ft on the mesa or in steamboat while your gone for sure

Quote Originally Posted by ColMan View Post
    FL was giving TX a run for their money over the holidays. I was expecting most to be gone by Saturday (given the long drive) but still saw plenty earlier this week. Here to stay as well.
    florida is offishally the new texas

I'm heading to Galveston TehSux for some rockin beach action. Gonna do 45mph the whole way after I hit state lines.
    Left lane loungin, son.
    Gonna set up my umbrella in the locals spot, and be a dick about it, cuz I gots a rental home.
    Bitchez
    the drugs made me realize it's not about the drugs

Do 45mph rolling though the neighborhood. Some of them like that.

Quote Originally Posted by wkd-rdr View Post
    I'm heading to Galveston TehSux for some rockin beach action. Gonna do 45mph the whole way after I hit state lines.
    Left lane loungin, son.
    Gonna set up my umbrella in the locals spot, and be a dick about it, cuz I gots a rental home.
    Bitchez
    I got bored once and started going down the research phase of a beach trip to Texas... it's not too far from CO. Is this actually a real thing?

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    Drought year
    Big pattern change coming in late Jan.

Quote Originally Posted by Hott Butt Mud View Post
    I got bored once and started going down the research phase of a beach trip to Texas... it's not too far from CO. Is this actually a real thing?
    We did a couple beach trips to Mustang Island... and don't be fooled - it's a LONG fucking way.

Quote Originally Posted by Hott Butt Mud View Post
    You can drive to the beach in CA in just about the same amount of time.
    ((. The joy I get from skiing...
    .))
    ((. That's worth living for.
    .))

Sounds like there might be a fatal crash in Empire. Reports of hwy closed, perhaps through the night.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiBall View Post
    Sounds like there might be a fatal crash in Empire. Reports of hwy closed, perhaps through the night.
    Google maps is showing its at Georgetown. Im 2min from Empire on 40 and its fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Soups View Post
    Google maps is showing its at Georgetown. Im 2min from Empire on 40 and its fine.
    Hmm. R thread was saying backed up to MJ. I must be missing something.
    Looks like things changed. Good news.

tailgated a csp in the left lane from the tunnel to gtown he pretty much sucked fast slow fast slow as soon as he got off it was 85
    on the way home another cop was screwing shit up on floyd hill and idaho springs some pussy wouldn't pass him in the left lane it looked like a clear creek cop it was dark the cop was tailgating a pick up truck hard and it looked like he was waiting to pull the guy over no radar on or nothing sure enough I get close enough and it's a vail cop tailgating a town of vail truck some people

Lots of cops in the Copper / Officers Gulch area in the mornings these days
    the drugs made me realize it's not about the drugs

big weekend coming up, who's ready for some bitchin

Quote Originally Posted by turbomike15 View Post
    big weekend coming up, who's ready for some bitchin
    The snow sucks and there's nothing really in the forecast.... I don't think it'll be that bad this weekend.

lil' blowing snow in the morning, tapping brakes on floyd hill, jam at dumont to look at the red building and then the slow climb to the tunnel. FUCK YEAH!!!!

edit: I don't know smmokan, seems with all the reservations people are determined to make it, everyday of the week and more so on weekends. Just need one jabronie to slinky the drive.

Quote Originally Posted by smmokan View Post
    The snow sucks and there's nothing really in the forecast.... I don't think it'll be that bad this weekend.
    Yeah, just not worth it unless you like ice, rocks, hard strastrugi, flat light and wind.

Not too sure how to call this weekend, although a trip to the supermarket in a couple hours would tell me right away.

That being said, there is still availability for Sat and Mon at Vail, so there may be some hope.

I didn't even bother checking BC, because why someone would want to ski that shit right now boggles me.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Not too sure how to call this weekend, although a trip to the supermarket in a couple hours would tell me right away.

That being said, there is still availability for Sat and Mon at Vail, so there may be some hope.

I didn't even bother checking BC, because why someone would want to ski that shit right now boggles me.
    Snowboarder I passed last week “Why is there only moguls?”
    Welcome to BC.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkgt View Post
    Just need one jabronie to slinky the drive.
    lol fuck yeah can one of you internet nerds take over the big signs on 70 and have it read that please

snow or no snow the mountains are doomed this weekend life as normal in breck gaper

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post

TRUTH- the Beav is a disaster currently. Patrol said Grouse might get open with another foot. So it’s gonna be awhile still.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Quote Originally Posted by montanaskier View Post
    TRUTH- the Beav is a disaster currently. Patrol said Grouse might get open with another foot. So it’s gonna be awhile still.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Roll Tide.

this football thing is weak
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.