Page 191 of 465 FirstFirst ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,775 of 11609
    Quote Originally Posted by Crampedon View Post
    You coming to visit? Then it will surely snow. Do what I do, drive west to eagle airport, sleep in.
    Work trip, specific times and such so off to the 303 I go.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    You should leave now.
    fuck, how did I not provide the proper answer?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by shredgnar View Post
    You got it bud. You win.
    I'm at Costco and what do you know... the tanker is here filling up the gas tanks for the weekend. Funny how planning ahead works that way.

Holiday weekend, lots of powder, powder starved population. Sat AM should be EPICtm

I love that the Epic Local pass is blacked out tomorrow! I wish it was the whole weekend.

Cheers to hoping for a closure tomorrow I-70 WB before the tunnel!

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    I'm at Costco and what do you know... the tanker is here filling up the gas tanks for the weekend. Funny how planning ahead works that way.
    There's no Costco in the mountains gaper. Don't forget the baby loaf of Tillamook and a rotisserie chicken!

There's no Costco in the mountains gaper. Don't forget the baby loaf of Tillamook and a rotisserie chicken!
    Huh. Gyptucky has a nice one gaper.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    Huh. Gyptucky has a nice one gaper.
    Yeah, shop there frequently, not the mountains.

Yeah, shop there frequently, not the mountains.
    You are an idiot. All of the county shops at Costco. I hope you get stuck on a lift tomorrow

615am report from Morrison: gapers errywhere

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    Funny how that that tanker is there on a Friday night, during peak traffic. In the exact time that you say we shouldn’t allow trucks on the highway. I’d say you proved my point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny how that that tanker is there on a Friday night, during peak traffic. In the exact time that you say we shouldn’t allow trucks on the highway. I’d say you proved my point.

I think you're losing this one. That tanker came through the corridor, regardless of whether you want to deem it "mountains", and Friday night is not the peak time that anyone seeks to ban.

I still think it's an unlikely solution, so mostly agree with you, but your desire to disprove his point is making you say dumb stuff.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I have no idea what you wankers are goin on about but I know this:

In, Grand County, our Winter Emergency Management Plan identifies a food storage as a major issue. If Berthoud and I70/9 are closed, the grocery stores and restaurants will run out of food in 48hours. We have 2 moderately sizes stores to serve +/- 20K people during peak times.

You should look up peak traffic counts for holiday weekends. Friday night is always the peak. The discussion was about banning trucks at peak hours. That truck in simple’s example didn’t just magically appear in Gypsum.

Let’s say you don’t allow trucks for three hours. What is going to happen? They pile up in Denver then gangbang I70 all at once. You want a rolling roadblock? You got it.

If it wasn't for the damned semis, I know this shithole highway would move faster.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180113_092017.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	68.3 KB 
ID:	221278
    Jan 13th, @830am
    the drugs made me realize it's not about the drugs

OFFICIAL I70 BITCH THREAD....

Quote Originally Posted by wkd-rdr View Post
    If it wasn't for the damned semis, I know this shithole highway would move faster.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180113_092017.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	68.3 KB 
ID:	221278
    Jan 13th, @830am
    All those people are obviously heading up, looking for powder. 8:30am...they missed it. Why even bother sitting through that horseshit when there’s so much else to do than arrive at the mountain 2 hours later, take an hour to actually get on a lift then ski chopped up packed powder on yellow Rossi Soul 7s for a couple of hours then do it all in reverse, all while being sure to Instastory about how great your day was.

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    All those people are obviously heading up, looking for powder. 8:30am...they missed it. Why even bother sitting through that horseshit when there’s so much else to do than arrive at the mountain 2 hours later, take an hour to actually get on a lift then ski chopped up packed powder on yellow Rossi Soul 7s for a couple of hours then do it all in reverse, all while being sure to Instastory about how great your day was.
    I don't get it either but I don't want to see the day when all those folks finally figure it out and leave sooner.
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

why you so angry bro

smoke some and go skiing wtf?

going to assume that post was made while sitting in traffic is why

This thread

why you so angry bro

Why you so angry? His line about soul 7s in chop is dead on.

why you so angry bro

Not angry, just think it’s funny. I don’t ski weekends thankfully.

Not angry, just think it’s funny. I don’t ski weekends thankfully.
    I don't do Saturdays. I will do Sunday if conditions are good and/or have friends up. Besides, I can generally find a few missed spots. Not as plentiful but reasonable trade-off. Glad they have fun though.

6pm departure was perfect. No traffic to speak of, just a little busier than normal. Was snowing pretty good on Vail Pass. Now that I travel the western slope, I forget about the line of cars camped in left lane. They should be forced to listen to me complain about temperatures and lack of snow.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Yo man, it's entirely possible that some of those PATHETIC LOSERS just wanna ski some mostly soft snow, and don't live and die based on whether or not they get first tracks, unlike the rest of us that have turned skiing off of the I70 corridor into a science. Lots of people like doing this shit 5x/year, lots of them probably have fun even when they blow it on the I70 optimization test.

Is sharing a shitty Instasotry w/your pals/fam any better or worse than posting anonymously 5,000x on an internet message board for bored dentists? Different strokes and all that.

I'm not trying to be the savior for #COgumby, but I can't stand the #radbro "core-er than you" attitude. /rant