Page 325 of 465 FirstFirst ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,125 of 11607
    ^^^ been a few weeks since by it but yes.

edit: project link, https://www.codot.gov/projects/i70east

With far less traffic can they get the construction work done faster?

Just a nice pass closure tonight to let you know that the virus doesn't kill all idiots.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

was headed over to vail valley this afternoon
    not sure if I want to go now unless it clears up 30 cars on the pass each way and 25 of them can't drive
    looks like I'm skiing and not biking after work today
    when you get the car sideways why can't people just chill relax and let her slide then get her back under control?

Was clear when I went over VP

Huge long red line WB right now from Floyd Hill to Empire. I guess everyone thinks this is over?

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Huge long red line WB right now from Floyd Hill to Empire. I guess everyone thinks this is over?
    No one is driving on I-70 right now. Maybe you just saw a construction slow-down?

Doesn't look like anyone is heading to the mtns quite yet.

Oh the desert will be popular this weekend...

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    Oh the desert will be popular this weekend...
    Moab is open! Ugh

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    Moab is open! Ugh
    yeah, but dispersed and BLM camping is still prohibited so that weeds out a lot of us. I know I'm not wanting to pay for an AirBnb/hotel or stay in a commercial campground.

Quote Originally Posted by bamboocoreONLY View Post
    yeah, but dispersed and BLM camping is still prohibited so that weeds out a lot of us. I know I'm not wanting to pay for an AirBnb/hotel or stay in a commercial campground.
    Yeah, me neither, but you know who will? Jeepers/Razors/dirt bikers. I really hope there isn't an outbreak there that ends up affecting the local population.

Yeah, me neither, but you know who will? Jeepers/Razors/dirt bikers. I really hope there isn't an outbreak there that ends up affecting the local population.
    Yeah I've heard the mount of RV cities in Fruita/GJ right now is insane. Really the only area it'll be an issue is at the grocery stores as most restaurants will still do takeout only. If I were going I'd plan to have all my supplies beforehand, but I doubt the OHV crowd will do that...

Hotels and AirBnbs are limited in number/capacity too. So while town is opening up, the capacity is significantly less than normal for the spring, especially considering virtually no one is flying. There's plenty of space for people to enjoy things there without being on top of each other.

I think it makes sense, and I hope the mountain towns can open up this way too... although they're currently in mud season, so they have another 4-6 weeks before having to worry about it.

Quote Originally Posted by smmokan View Post
    I think it makes sense, and I hope the mountain towns can open up this way too... although they're currently in mud season, so they have another 4-6 weeks before having to worry about it.
    Looks like June 1st. Not surprisingly, although it is mud season, I see tons of out of town plates and Denver day trippers now, it'll only increase.

Looks like June 1st. Not surprisingly, although it is mud season, I see tons of out of town plates and Denver day trippers now, it'll only increase.
    Yep, I've noticed lots more people on the road over the last 3-4 days here in town (around Boulder) too. People are getting restless.

I70 is so fun these days
    the drugs made me realize it's not about the drugs

How is traffic into and out of Breckenridge during ski season and the summer when you get off of 285 in Fairplay and take hwy 9 through Alma over Hoosier pass?

Quote Originally Posted by wolfelot View Post
    How is traffic into and out of Breckenridge during ski season and the summer when you get off of 285 in Fairplay and take hwy 9 through Alma over Hoosier pass?
    Depends on if there's snowpack and/or you get behind just one super slow mini van from CO Springs. My friends in Alma can get here in a half hour on dry roads with no traffic, or it takes an hour and a half with snowy roads and slow drivers.

OFFICIAL I70 BITCH THREAD....

Oh GOD!!!

All of you in tourist destinations might have to deal with tourists!!!!!

If there were only a way for you to live away from tourists, can you think of ANYTHING to keep those tourists away from places that are financially made possible by tourists? At the very least is there someway for you to bite the hand that feeds you?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    Oh GOD!!!

All of you in tourist destinations might have to deal with tourists!!!!!

If there were only a way for you to live away from tourists, can you think of ANYTHING to keep those tourists away from places that are financially made possible by tourists? At the very least is there someway for you to bite the hand that feeds you?
    Actually, we are talking about making main street pedestrian only and setting up picnic tables to encourage people to come on up.

Curious -- how does one identify "out of town" plates that are from CO. My plates don't say jack about my county.

Quote Originally Posted by doebedoe View Post
    Curious -- how does one identify "out of town" plates that are from CO. My plates don't say jack about my county.
    Oh we have our ways.

Actually, we are talking about making main street pedestrian only and setting up picnic tables to encourage people to come on up.
    Yikes. Now THAT is scary.

Keep safe.

Confined spaces with other people is the no no for me. Touches on public surfaces.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by doebedoe View Post
    If you don't have the old green plates you are a transplant hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    If you don't have the old green plates you are a transplant hahaha
    There are a more natives who don't live in the mountains than do.