Page 224 of 464 FirstFirst ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... LastLast
Results 5,576 to 5,600 of 11600

Quote Originally Posted by skiingislife View Post
    That’s great.

Saw two guys in the median (were heading eastbound) 1/2mi past the Silverthorne onramp gutting a large elk this evening. Tasty roadkill for dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by ColMan View Post
    Saw two guys in the median (were heading eastbound) 1/2mi past the Silverthorne onramp gutting a large elk this evening. Tasty roadkill for dinner.
    W...T....F....
    Enjoy all those road chemicals you fucking morons.

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    W...T....F....
    Enjoy all those road chemicals you fucking morons.
    WTF are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    He’s talking about unchecked aggression man

This aggression will not stand, man.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Obviously:

Calmer than you.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    I’m talking about tainted roadkill for dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    I’m talking about tainted roadkill for dinner.
    How is that roadkill tainted? Expose yourself.

What time would y’all recommend getting to Loveland pass this Saturday morning to avoid bad traffic? Staying with a friend in Ft Collins and coming up Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Leave the Fort by 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Shredhead View Post
    Leave the Fort by 5.
    That's what I was afraid of. Thanks.

Conventional wisdom is that you need to be in Golden/I-70 by 6:30 at latest. But those are mid season rules, may not be so bad right now.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

On a good weather day I can make it to the basin at 7:15 if I leave at 5 from foco.

So leave at 6am and still get there before lifts open? Or sit in the lodge and eat breakfast and drink a bloody while putting on the boots.

New word for dictionary:

Cdotted (v) (see-dotted) - To be trapped on I-70 behind a mass of traffic a half mile long backed up behind CDOT plows doing 25mph, usually in good to clear conditions. Traffic will often continue doing 25mph after the plows pull off to turn around. Extra annoying when it is barely snow or not snowing at all. At night you can see the sparks from the plow blades scraping bare pavement from a 1/4 mile back. e.g. "Sorry I'm late, I got cdotted on Vail Pass." or "I have the worst luck! I got cdotted from Silverthorne to Bakersville and again at Floyd hill!"
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    New word for dictionary:

Cdotted (v) (see-dotted) - To be trapped on I-70 behind a mass of traffic a half mile long backed up behind CDOT plows doing 25mph, usually in good to clear conditions. Traffic will often continue doing 25mph after the plows pull off to turn around. Extra annoying when it is barely snow or not snowing at all. At night you can see the sparks from the plow blades scraping bare pavement from a 1/4 mile back. e.g. "Sorry I'm late, I got cdotted on Vail Pass." or "I have the worst luck! I got cdotted from Silverthorne to Bakersville and again at Floyd hill!"
    I thought that "Cdotted" was what happened to my windshield after being behind one of those plow trucks who dumps massive amounts of gravel on the road to help people with bald tires get further into trouble.

New word for dictionary:

saw that on saturday, I was headed east thankfully
    but they had two waves of three plows clearning the west side of the tunnel down to silverthorne
    my favorite is the people who ride the plows ass while getting sprayed with mag chloride

in other news breck spent a shit load of money on a giant sign letting people know that they should park in silverthorne or golden because there is not parking on breck anymore
    Even though the sign will say closed hundreds of cars will pour into town and drive in circles looking for a parking spot

Quote Originally Posted by shredgnar View Post
    So leave at 6am and still get there before lifts open? Or sit in the lodge and eat breakfast and drink a bloody while putting on the boots.
    Leave at 6 from foco and get to the ski area at 10 after sitting in the weekly jerry-put-his-beater-into-a-guardrail-on-floyd-hill traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by KyleLanTheman View Post
    Leave at 6 from foco and get to the ski area at 10 after sitting in the weekly jerry-put-his-beater-into-a-guardrail-on-floyd-hill traffic.
    this is colorado bro
    jerry doesn't drive a beater
    he drives an $80,000.00 suv that he gladly puts in the median

Lmao you're absolutely right

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    this is colorado bro
    jerry doesn't drive a beater
    he drives an $80,000.00 suv that he gladly puts in the median
    That's true. Back when I drove a beater, I was the one on the shoulder going up Georgetown hill at 20mph. Semis were routinely passing me.

Never put it in the median or in the ditch. Even without them thar fancy-assed "snow" tires...

Ooooo. The rare Wednesday night closure.

. At night you can see the sparks from the plow blades scraping bare pavement from a 1/4 mile back.
    they're just sharpening the blades, tuning ya know
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....