Page 196 of 196 FirstFirst ... 191 192 193 194 195 196
Results 4,876 to 4,889 of 4889
    Quote Originally Posted by shredgnar View Post
    Good research! I'm going skiing, enjoy the couch and TGR rants about who's the corest CO local, I'll be doing the falling leaf down your favorite run sucker.
    Yep, got me there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

My friend's wife attempted to drive to WP yesterday, it took her two hours from Erie to the Hwy 6 exit before Idaho Springs. She said fuck it, and detoured to Eldora... which then took another 90 minutes. Sweet!

^ what time did she leave?

Quote Originally Posted by smmokan View Post
    My friend's wife attempted to drive to WP yesterday, it took her two hours from Erie to the Hwy 6 exit before Idaho Springs. She said fuck it, and detoured to Eldora... which then took another 90 minutes. Sweet!
    Yikes! coming from Longmont, I was in Boulder at 6:30ish, had the wife confirm via google maps what I knew, already waay too late for I70. Map showed orange in Genesee and a bunch of red at the 470 on ramp. I knew it was only gonna get worse by the time I could get down 93 and so we bailed to Eldora and got there early. On the way back down there were two cars in the ditch, in different spots no less, on the WB side of the canyon. They'd been there for a while. A benz sedan and a LexusLandCruiser whatever its called.
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

Quote Originally Posted by Jong Lafitte View Post
    Yikes! coming from Longmont, I was in Boulder at 6:30ish, had the wife confirm via google maps what I knew, already waay too late for I70. Map showed orange in Genesee and a bunch of red at the 470 on ramp. I knew it was only gonna get worse by the time I could get down 93 and so we bailed to Eldora and got there early. On the way back down there were two cars in the ditch, in different spots no less, on the WB side of the canyon. They'd been there for a while. A benz sedan and a LexusLandCruiser whatever its called.
    This pretty much seems like what everyone does now that has a RMSP and then eldora lots are full at 8.

Quote Originally Posted by rmnpsplitter View Post
    This pretty much seems like what everyone does now that has a RMSP and then eldora lots are full at 8.
    A buddy of mine left Boulder at 745am (way too late), got to Barker Reservoir at 930am.

Skiing on the front range is really simple:

1. Ski on the weekdays
    2. Walk the dog on the weekends

OFFICIAL I70 BITCH THREAD....

Quote Originally Posted by bobsdesk View Post
    A buddy of mine left Boulder at 745am (way too late), got to Barker Reservoir at 930am.

1. Ski on the weekdays
    Skiing on the weekends in the front range isnít bad if you donít have to drive anywhere or ride a lift. I rode breck yesterday and thought it wasnít too crowded. I did get punished on the drive home. 2 hr 30 mins breck to central city and I left breck at 6:30 and went over Loveland pass. Once I was off I70 it was smooth sailing

Quote Originally Posted by shredgnar View Post
    Good research! I'm going skiing, enjoy the couch and TGR rants about who's the corest CO local, I'll be doing the falling leaf down your favorite run sucker.
    Whoa bro. Guess we know who is core Colorado round here

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Joel versus kathy.

For weather "person" of the year.

Discuss

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    Joel versus kathy.

For weather "person" of the year.

Discuss

Kathy titty fuck FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by bobsdesk View Post

1. Ski on the weekdays
    3. Never work a job.

Saw a charter bus in the express lane. Is that legal? Pretty scary to have that fat bitch in that skinny lane.

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    Saw a charter bus in the express lane. Is that legal? Pretty scary to have that fat bitch in that skinny lane.
    It was total chaos last night where you couldnít see the lane lines. People swerving in and out of the express lane which was moving pretty quick next to stand still/stop and go traffic and people just saying fuck it and using the right shoulder as another lane. I canít believe there wasnít a wreck. It was almost comical. I saw zero state patrol on the entire drive