Page 272 of 465 FirstFirst ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... LastLast
Results 6,776 to 6,800 of 11607
    Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    Overnight parking is allowed now. My buddy left his car there Saturday night without issue.
    Really? I have left a car there too, but last time I did there were signs all over the place saying you could not park overnight.

Google seems to confirm that they have lifted that restriction. Why they ever imposed it, and spent money on putting up a shitton of signs telling us not to park overnight, only to change it back, is anyone's guess.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    how many pot holes could they have filled with the money pissed away on consultants and state employees to produce this report?
    Well, it was an online survey, conducted by a non-profit organization that's not associated with the government, so probably not very many.

Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    Well, it was an online survey, conducted by a non-profit organization that's not associated with the government, so probably not very many.
    But that doesn't fit the narrative...

so I've been in the metro area a bunch lately looking for a place to live

is the new thing for someone to honk their horn as soon as the light turns green I mean within a nano second of it switching
    happened a couple times while I was driving around

I kind of get it because so many people are posing selfies and finishing their text and not paying attention
    but I thought it was funny maybe it was just me

is the new thing for someone to honk their horn as soon as the light turns green I mean within a nano second of it switching
    happened a couple times while I was driving around

I kind of get it because so many people are posing selfies and finishing their text and not paying attention
    but I thought it was funny maybe it was just me
    That's when you put the car in park, open your door and get out, start walking to the car behind you and do a big old heel kicker.

But what will you do with all of your bottled up franger hate?

R I P.

CDOT now metering going into westbound into Eisenhower. In the middle of summer on dry roads.

What the actual fuck

Quote Originally Posted by mdblows View Post
    CDOT now metering going into westbound into Eisenhower. In the middle of summer on dry roads.

What the actual fuck
    well, summer volumes are higher than winter. So not exactly surprising.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    well, summer volumes are higher than winter. So not exactly surprising.
    Exactly..all the hip Denver soccer moms with Ski Town Allstar trucker hats and craft beer drinking hubbies are making their way up to Breck & Vail now that it’s summer break.

What the actual fuck
    It's a Friday in summer.

What the actual fuck
    Summer is worse than winter. Get with the horror stories or GTFO. I want my schadenfreude with carnage.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Did I black out all of last summer (and the past decade)? I don't remember this in the summers

Why would they meter westbound? The 3 lanes can’t handle the traffic?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Exactly..all the hip Denver soccer moms with Ski Town Allstar trucker hats and craft beer drinking hubbies are making their way up to Breck & Vail now that it’s summer break.
    Frisco BBQ!!!! Ermagerd! Smoked meats! Fathers day! Arrrrrrrrrrgggggg! Summer crowds used to start on 7/4, not anymore.

OFFICIAL I70 BITCH THREAD....

Quote Originally Posted by shredgnar View Post
    Frisco BBQ!!!! Ermagerd! Smoked meats! Fathers day! Arrrrrrrrrrgggggg! Summer crowds used to start on 7/4, not anymore.
    Nope. Now every town has an event every weekend till mid August. BBQs, beerfests, 5k bacon runs, concerts, food & wine fests, farmer’s markets...on and on.

There were 2 cars flipped in the median today that shut down the I for 3 hours.

Dry. Warm. Idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by shredgnar View Post
    BBQ used to be fine and kinda fun but last year we decided to have our own. not a pro by any means but we had around 15 different types of prep/meat..the lines and crowds are akin to a pow day with only the basin open.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    There were 2 cars flipped in the median today that shut down the I for 3 hours.

Dry. Warm. Idiots.
    I'm just gonna look at my phone for a second (starts moving into other lane/shoulder/rumble strip), "Oh shit, I'm drifting!" (Jerks wheel, starts tumbling)

People don't understand that driving down a mountain pass (or anywhere) at 70mph requires their full attention.

OFFICIAL I70 BITCH THREAD....

Quote Originally Posted by zartagen View Post
    I'm just gonna look at my phone for a second (starts moving into other lane/shoulder/rumble strip), "Oh shit, I'm drifting!" (Jerks wheel, starts tumbling)

People don't understand that driving down a mountain pass (or anywhere) at 70mph requires their full attention.
    Saw some dummy yesterday going 50 in the left lane on Rte 6 Lakewood staring down at her phone while car after car passed on the right. Laid on the horn for a good 15 secs as I passed. Fuck these phone addicted idiots.

Summer time................................

I was driving around friday mid day and couldn't figure out why it was so busy, gapers

Quote Originally Posted by zartagen View Post

pretty much

that's what I like about 70 from trailerthorne to morrison exit
    you have to be fully engaged and it's fun
    been driving to vail and the front range more than I'd like lately, realized why I don't leave summit in the summer time

but yeah I always laugh when someone wants to keep up with me doing 80 plus west bound floyd hill through idaho spring
    they usually bail less than half way through that section, it takes a lot of focus

DENVER — The attorney representing a man accused of causing the fiery crash on I-70 in April that killed four people was facing several charges himself after an incident June 10 at Denver International Airport.

Robert Corry was arrested Friday, according to booking documents from the Denver jail. He had his first court appearance Saturday morning.

The Denver Police Department responded June 10 to a report of a kidnapping at DIA. The victim was Corry's ex-fiance, who was to pick up Corry after his flight arrived the airport, according to an arrest affidavit.

At DIA, Corry said he was being chased by "Arabs" and that they had a helicopter, according to the affidavit. He grabbed his ex-fiance's hand and said they needed to run to her car. After saying she couldn't drive, Corry drove her vehicle aggressively with the victim in the vehicle. He honked the horn, hit vehicles and yelled at people while exiting the short-term parking garage, documents show.

Corry drove through a gate arm and over a cone, causing the windshield to break, the affidavit states. When the victim asked to get out of the vehicle, Correy reportedly said that she "better be quiet or he would kill her."

The victim was eventually able to jump out of the vehicle and called 911, documents show.

Corry is facing the following charges:

Aggravated motor vehicle theft
    Reckless endangerment
    First-degree kidnapping
    Criminal mischief

Corry is currently representing Rogel Lazaro Aguilera-Mederos, the truck driver who is facing 40 charges -- including vehicular homicide, assault and attempted assault -- in connection with an April 25 I-70 crash that caused a massive fire and left four people dead.

You can't even make shit up that is crazier than that...

Did the Mederos family give him too much Peruvian marching powder?

mr cory is a stand up lawyer in denver and very well known
    he loves attention, he was one of the lawyers that was all over the pot legalization
    a few years back he was shit faced at coors field and decided that it was ok to smoke weed then got into it with the cops
    the guy looks like ass, someone must have told him he could loose some weight without working out if he uses meth