Page 436 of 465 FirstFirst ... 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 ... LastLast
Results 10,876 to 10,900 of 11614
    Pikes Peak lot- got my spare tire stolen off my Tacoma. I pay to park at USAirport parking now or stay at a hotel w/ parking.

Quote Originally Posted by rocca View Post
    @Summit you're welcome to park at my place near Tennyson. Uber/Lyft from here may be a wash compared to your other options but my wife or I are always here and there are 2 cameras covering the spot. Have yet to have either of our cars messed with in 3 years. We'll be gone most of June however, so security will be reduced during that stretch.

Sent from my SM-G988U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Same offer, nearly same location (technically West Highlands). We don't have cameras but all our neighbors do. Plenty of parking available. Including right in front of my house where my dog will loudly bark at anyone who stands too fucking long.

Quote Originally Posted by Hott Butt Mud View Post
    huh?
    I mentioned in a previous post that I had my catalytic converters stolen there. Not sure what confused you.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    Pikes Peak lot- got my spare tire stolen off my Tacoma. I pay to park at USAirport parking now or stay at a hotel w/ parking.
    Yep, I've heard of thefts at Pikes Peak (not as bad as RTD lots but still some), never heard of any issues at USAirport.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

70s going to be closed anyways so you can't leave

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    You CDOT apologists that claim no money must have forgot the $45million got appropriated from reserved. It Colorado. We build are roads like shit, we maintain them like shit, they go to shit and we are so resigned to it that we make excuses that it is OK.

From Berthoud to Granby there are car eating holes in the road. It is a safety issue. There have been multiple roll overs and head ons. Everytime you drive between the Jane and town there are disables vehicles.
    LOL.

$45M.. no way...
    You could spend that on one stretch of a SH that you've never heard of in a summer to repave/rebuild and take on a little rockfall mitigation.
    Colorado needs a funding overhaul.
    Using private contractors is a tool, not THE tool. Many of them can't get employees either.
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

Quote Originally Posted by summit View Post
    US Airport parking... $14/day vs $9/day for Pikes... why would you ever do that?
    BTW, no idea where the $14/day rate comes from, on their website it is listed as $12/day, and right there on the website is a $2/day off coupon.

The extra $1/day is absolutely worth it for door to door service alone, but also the additional security.

If you're already paying $42 total for the train (sounds like there are 2 of you), plus a possible uber from street parking or a smaller fee for a public lot, the extra security and convenience doesn't cost that much more.

70 was full of plenty of suck today

I'll give it a C-

I know a guy who paid good money at DIA to park in the close in garage. Came back and the catalytic converter was missing. He asked Airport security if they had video or any evidence of who did it, they just shrugged and said no.

I 70 is dog shit right now over Vail pass. I saw the aftermath of the car firs from yesterday. Looks gnarly. Potholes are major too. I was driving a small cargo van today and thought I was gonna get a flat for sure.

A buddy of mine from up here called me from Golden and couldn't believe he didn't blow something driving down with a trailer for errands. He said he wouldn't even contemplate I70 E of Copper on a moto.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

I literally ran over a pair of skis that had come off a car while doing 75. How did my tires not blow.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by summit View Post
    I literally ran over a pair of skis that had come off a car while doing 75. How did my tires not blow.
    Because you are full of hot air?
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

memorial day weekend overload the suv/pick up truck hook up the travel trailer and head west bitches
    70 should be dynamite this weekend
    every punter is headed west to get there mountain desert shit on

whats the over under of 70 closing?
    how many rv travel trailer fires?

bv and salida were fun but now over run by the front range

Here comes summer....back to avoiding the main highways for the next four months.

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    Here comes summer....back to avoiding the main highways for the next four months.
    Tunnel Trash

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    Tunnel Trash
    Fart bagger

I love the term tunnel trash. As someone who grew up using it derisively against others (NYC), it's hilarious that I am now tunnel trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I love the term tunnel trash. As someone who grew up using it derisively against others (NYC), it's hilarious that I am now tunnel trash.
    /narrator voice/
    And this was the moment when Danno has realized how full circle his life has come.
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

I prefer Franger Danger. Tunnel trash doesnt really capture the full essence of the problem.

Some things never change, even in summer

"High risers are for people with fused ankles, jongs and dudes who are too fat to see their dick or touch their toes.
    Prove me wrong."
    -I've seen black diamonds!

throughpolarizedeyes.com

Needs more boats

Sent from my Turbo 850 Flatbrimed Highhorse

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    You'll definitely want to avoid 285 through Fairplay with the new bridge and intersection improvements.....1.5 year project. If you saw the chunks of concrete that fall off the underside of the bridge on a daily basis, you wouldn't choose to drive over it anyways. You've been warned.
    Old's Cool.

^^^ good to hear, actually a good project to get done. that intersection is a clusterfuck

Quote Originally Posted by cmsummit View Post
    You'll definitely want to avoid 285 through Fairplay with the new bridge and intersection improvements.....1.5 year project. If you saw the chunks of concrete that fall off the underside of the bridge on a daily basis, you wouldn't choose to drive over it anyways. You've been warned.
    What's the detour?

Is it going to be worse than the detour last year that put us on Hwy9 to Hartsel?

Can I just say fuck the US for its infrastructure? I’ve been watching the Tour of Switzerland and every year their roads in the mountains are immaculate.