Page 331 of 465 FirstFirst ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,275 of 11610
    Just hung in Carbondale for the first time on my honeymoon to contribute the local economy. You're welcome. Dope town.

Didn't pull a trailer though. Just my "one less sprinter" stickered minivan. The sprinters we parked between in Aspen were not impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    and yeah traffic sucks, go home and stay there
    fastfred irony post preservation service
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by doebedoe View Post
    Just hung in Carbondale for the first time on my honeymoon to contribute the local economy. You're welcome. Dope town.

Didn't pull a trailer though. Just my "one less sprinter" stickered minivan. The sprinters we parked between in Aspen were not impressed.
    Hope you got out or you are gonna take the long way home. Saw vid of early stage of fire and looks like a cig toss. Cleared a little, but this evening is smokey as hell. The canyon may be closed for a bit but hopefully not. Maybe people will mask up for fire. https://twitter.com/DenverChannel/st...608246784?s=20

Oh yeah, we drove back Saturday over indy because we didn't want to fuck with the mess I70 is on a Sunday.

OFFICIAL I70 BITCH THREAD....

Makes for a cool sunset though.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Damn, WTF is going on in Eagle County? One of the highest per capita case rates in the state. Maybe from all those assholes from Florida or Texass?

Attachment 336739
    Well to compare, in Breck our guidelines for wearing masks are pretty strict and even community officers enforcing it on main st and heavily trafficked areas. I rode the bike park in Vail yesterday and they really don't give a fuck except for when you go in shops or on the gondola.

As for the campers, just sucked for me because I finally decided to upgrade my Tacoma camping setup from a simple topper to a slide in camper and it was such a pain in the ass to try and find one, with me ultimately getting lucky that a buddy of mine over in carbondale was selling his. Every person I messaged or called about theirs when I was looking pretty much said "well you better come now and be ready to take it because I have about a 100 messages about it"

I can't wait til international borders open and it just empties out, but probably won't be for another year.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    fastfred irony post preservation service
    trying to justify lack of patience with stupidity this summer
    after twenty something years I've always not let the tourists bother me too much
    but this summer I've had nothing but hate for them, maybe my time is up? Never used the word touron or gaper more in my life
    either the suck in people is coming out hard this summer or i just lost it, not sure which one
    shutting down mainstreet has created even shittier traffic than normal in breck, construciton between breck and frisco has added 10 mins to the travel time
    just talked with a friend yesterday who said he'd take a texans over a front ranger any day

That traffic in Frisco sucks, I've had to go through it a hundred times this summer. I just keep thinking about how much better it'll be when it is done. Then all these mother fuckers will be in the left lane Frisco to Breck and I'll blow past them in the right lane, just like I70!

Texans vs Frangers? Ain't got nothing on Floridians. How did all of these people manage to drive across the country to get here without getting killed?

Gonna be a really weird winter if all these southerners keep hanging around.

Aren't all Front Rangers Texans and Florida's, anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Aren't all Front Rangers Texans and Florida's, anyway?
    they are all ny'ers where you been?

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post

Texans vs Frangers? Ain't got nothing on Floridians. How did all of these people manage to drive across the country to get here without getting killed?

Gonna be a really weird winter if all these southerners keep hanging around.
    my thoughts exactly, what's driving in florida like with all those old people? florida is the new texas I bet most of them can't even breath up here let alone keep their eyes open while driving doped up on a million meds
    florida is ten times worse than texans they are like locusts

shits lookin good, the dips shits are stablizing and the volume of people is mellow
    the word on the street is all the well heeled are able to send there precious babies to private school so town is emptying slowly but surely
    now were stuck with the white trash public school educated kids who don't have to goto school

I really didn’t notice. But probably cut down a little from the easterly travelers, and now with Cottonwood closed until further notice, maybe I’ll notice.

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    shits lookin good, the dips shits are stablizing and the volume of people is mellow
    the word on the street is all the well heeled are able to send there precious babies to private school so town is emptying slowly but surely
    now were stuck with the white trash public school educated kids who don't have to goto school
    luckily all the southern states don't give a fuck and will probably still go back to school. Not that I want this shit to spread more but I do want them to leave, all of our business at the shop is just Denver folk beating the labor day rush for gear anyway.

Glenwood Canyone, Indy Pass, Cottonwood Pass, all closed... this complicates things in Eagle County.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Hagerman Pass still open?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Elkhound Odin View Post
    Hagerman Pass still open?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I’ll bet Waze is sending semis up there.

Why is Indy Pass closed?
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Safety concerns from too many semis trying to go over. I read it will stay closed as long as 70 is closed

Gotcha, that make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Leshphilling77 View Post
    Safety concerns from too many semis trying to go over. I read it will stay closed as long as 70 is closed
    They had officers posted at the roundabout flagging semi's down and turning them around. They said they caught 35 in the first hour and half. The Eagle-Thomasville road is still open and is much easier driving than Hagerman, just as long as it stays dry.
    "They don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Joe Joe Junior Shabadoo View Post
    They had officers posted at the roundabout flagging semi's down and turning them around. They said they caught 35 in the first hour and half. The Eagle-Thomasville road is still open and is much easier driving than Hagerman, just as long as it stays dry.
    Torn up now. Unbelievable dust. Drive with your brights on so opposing traffic sees you before the head on collision
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    Torn up now. Unbelievable dust. Drive with your brights on so opposing traffic sees you before the head on collision
    I can only imagine. I heard it was closed just a few minutes ago, but I think the person was confusing it with Cottonwood.
    "They don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Why is Cottonwood closed? Cotrip has been showing it open the last couple days.

Quote Originally Posted by Soups View Post
    Why is Cottonwood closed? Cotrip has been showing it open the last couple days.
    there are 2 Cottonwood passes, are you sure you're looking at the right one?