Page 323 of 465 FirstFirst ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... LastLast
Results 8,051 to 8,075 of 11608
    Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    Some interesting facts in here. Wasn’t exactly before my time but I certainly wasn’t paying too much attention to it at the time.

As the city celebrates the 25th Anniversary of Denver International Airport, the two leaders who built it recall the many challenges of the state-altering project.
    https://www.9news.com/article/travel...4-791fba9a065b
    Lived in Durango at the time, we used to love making fun of Denver Imaginary Airport, and the $65 million luggage shredder.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

OFFICIAL I70 BITCH THREAD....

The Copper parking lot gong show, backing up 70 to Officers Gulch, is becoming really fun.

In addition to the awesome "Conoco Lot", they created another lot by Far East run, right on top of the golf course.

Why is the copper parking such a problem on I70 this year? Lots have been completely full in the past without this massive backup

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Elkhound Odin View Post
    Why is the copper parking such a problem on I70 this year? Lots have been completely full in the past without this massive backup
    Because there are more people. Like +1000 more per day over past seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by hatchgreenchile View Post
    The Copper parking lot gong show, backing up 70 to Officers Gulch, is becoming really fun.

In addition to the awesome "Conoco Lot", they created another lot by Far East run, right on top of the golf course.
    It’s enraging. Copper has become the new Breck

Anybody see the Tundra that lost a shoe? Left rear was gone, couple hundred feet PAST the truck there’s a guy rolling it back.

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    It’s enraging. Copper has become the new Breck
    You can thank the Ikon Pass. A very attractive alternative to the Epic for many Front Range skiers.

Looks like the final Far East Lot expansion will happen this summer. I've been working on lots of improvement projects at Copper lately.
    Old's Cool.

copper has been seeing record saturdays so the 70 backup is definitely due to higher volume but also i think people are showing up earlier/ leaving denver earlier and earlier? idk about that but the lots seem to fill in faster. had a random weekend day off yesterday so i went up there with some friends oh man was it a shit show, glad to usually ski weekdays.

maybe ikon will be slightly less enticing to front rangers now that they have to pay extra for aspen

every punter thinks they got it figured out
    so copper is it, too bad they didn't realize everyone else thinks copper is the shit
    pro tip don't ever wash your car so you can't read the plates drive on the shoulder once you get over the bridge take a right into copper park whereever you want
    shit my pants when I saw that up close parking was $40 fucking dollars what kind of tool drops 40 bucks to park a car at copper meanwhile my obscured plates let me park anywheres

next year is the basin cause everyone thinks that they are the only ones getting a basin pass to avoid the crowds

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    every punter thinks they got it figured out
    so copper is it, too bad they didn't realize everyone else thinks copper is the shit
    pro tip don't ever wash your car so you can't read the plates drive on the shoulder once you get over the bridge take a right into copper park whereever you want
    shit my pants when I saw that up close parking was $40 fucking dollars what kind of tool drops 40 bucks to park a car at copper meanwhile my obscured plates let me park anywheres

next year is the basin cause everyone thinks that they are the only ones getting a basin pass to avoid the crowds
    Yep.

So in the pay lots, there isn’t a guy going around checking plates and whether they paid? Is it by a camera?

Yep.

So in the pay lots, there isn’t a guy going around checking plates and whether they paid? Is it by a camera?
    there is enough mag choloride mud road scum and crap on my plate that you can't see it, you think the meter maid is going to clean my plate off to check it? and you take the front plate off haven't paid for parking in breck yet either

https://k2radio.com/major-pileup-on-...graphic-video/

Since the I-80 bitch thread never took off, I'll leave this here. Looks like it will be shut down for a while.
    the drugs made me realize it's not about the drugs

Quote Originally Posted by wkd-rdr View Post
    https://k2radio.com/major-pileup-on-...graphic-video/

Since the I-80 bitch thread never took off, I'll leave this here. Looks like it will be shut down for a while.
    Ahhh... I-80 between Rawlins and Wamsutter. That's a *quality* stretch of black ice for 9 months of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Ahhh... I-80 between Rawlins and Wamsutter. That's a *quality* stretch of black ice for 9 months of the year.
    25 to Casper to 26 to togotee
    20+ yrs of the driving many x a year from front range to tetons and now I basically assume 80 will close if there have been any recent flurries. Now it’s more often even from Laramie west

Quote Originally Posted by cdubski View Post
    25 to Casper to 26 to togotee
    20+ yrs of the driving many x a year from front range to tetons and now I basically assume 80 will close if there have been any recent flurries. Now it’s more often even from Laramie west
    You misspelled all of WYOMING. I’ve driven those roads for work on a consistent basis for 20 years....theism polishes them all into an ice rink.

ROLL TIDE ROLL

man, this thread has been quiet. Did everyone just stop skiing because it got warm? Did all the drivers just start driving better?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    man, this thread has been quiet. Did everyone just stop skiing because it got warm? Did all the drivers just start driving better?
    I got caught in the fray yesterday leaving keystone around 2:00 pm, I'd say everything is as it should be...

Trolling for shitty attitude ?????

Been driving to Denver once as week and vail at least three days a week....... trying to be a better person no major issues but get the fuck out of the left lane and driving breck to frisco takes lots of patience

Word is hospital light to main street Frisco is getting rebuilt this summer two years of fun.

Traffic seemed lighter but there are still the ‘tards going 50 in the left lane (with two lanes open to the right), truckers in the left lane going 51, passing another truck going 50 and a-holes weaving in and out of traffic, causing more traffic behind them.

Passed a broad in the left lane going 55 on Genesee Hill (speed limit 65) and looked over and she’s looking down texting 🤯

<snip>
    Passed a broad in the left lane going 55 on Genesee Hill (speed limit 65) and looked over and she’s looking down texting
    Was it Karen? I bet it was Karen.

A train

The I 70 traffic probably will not be solved unless we put in a train. This will not happen. So therefore they're always be traffic on I 70

I’m pretty sure this damn Coronavirus will help thin the spring break crowds (and traffic)...

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by smmokan View Post
    I’m pretty sure this damn Coronavirus will help thin the spring break crowds (and traffic)...

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    I’ve been wondering to what extent that is the case. Are people cancelling?

Traffic seemed lighter but there are still the ‘tards going 50 in the left lane (with two lanes open to the right), truckers in the left lane going 51, passing another truck going 50 and a-holes weaving in and out of traffic, causing more traffic behind them.

Passed a broad in the left lane going 55 on Genesee Hill (speed limit 65) and looked over and she’s looking down texting
    Every one of those damn left lane sitters deserves the corona. Drives me f’ing nuts!

Looks like Vail is starting to feel Corona impacts.

https://www.denverpost.com/2020/03/0...p-coronavirus/