Page 272 of 288 FirstFirst ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... LastLast
Results 6,776 to 6,800 of 7178
    No the idiot behind the wheel is the problem. Once we let AI take over our robot overlords should correct our selfish behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    They needed to commission a study to come to that conclusion?

Quote Originally Posted by smmokan View Post
    They needed to commission a study to come to that conclusion?
    Well this study will serve as another data point someday that some lawmaker will be able to use to convince people to fix the problem. They canít just go out and say ďI was riding up the chair with Joe Franger from Greeley who said he rarely skis anymore because of that dang I70 trafficĒ.

If they did a shitty study, then opponents of the legislation would tear it apart and then nothing would move forward, and thatís how we got where we are. Because TABOR.

Actually, this is good news for the resorts & area merchants. The point that more people are staying overnight instead of driving back & forth means more $$ spent.

Hopefully more people stop going up and clogging the mountains. I hear WY is real nice. They could use some population.

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    Seems like a good place for a train.....
    Quote Originally Posted by ULLRismyco-pilot View Post
    Or automated Drones. 3D highways are the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Or buses to each mountain out of the Dino lots.
    AN INTERCONNECT GONDOLA!
    Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    All ye punterz! Leave thine stupid heavy skis in the past, or at least in the resort category, for the age of lightweight pussy sticks is upon us! Behold! Keep up with the randocommandos on their carbon blades of shortness! Break thine tibias into spiral splinters with pintech extravagance!

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Hopefully more people stop going up and clogging the mountains. I hear WY is real nice. They could use some population.
    I hear the Cuchara reopening is really going to help take the pressure off the I70 skier commute. Now we will be bitching about I25. New thread?

Quote Originally Posted by shredgnar View Post
    I hear the Cuchara reopening is really going to help take the pressure off the I70 skier commute. Now we will be bitching about I25. New thread?
    I-25 is more of a consistent problem than I-70. But it's not because of skiing. So few around here talk about it. I-25 sucks balls.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    I-25 is more of a consistent problem than I-70. But it's not because of skiing. So few around here talk about it. I-25 sucks balls.
    I used to commute it a few times a week to the Springs. Yeah, it sucks, especially in any kind of weather. Just low enough to get rain, but high enough to freeze over Monument hill.

So, they mention the Dino lots as a popular carpool location, and they mention that people are spending the night in the mountains more often, but omit the fact that the Dino lots do not permit overnight parking?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

And yes, I-25 sucks balls and is way more unpredictable in terms of traffic patterns.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    So, they mention the Dino lots as a popular carpool location, and they mention that people are spending the night in the mountains more often, but omit the fact that the Dino lots do not permit overnight parking?
    Overnight parking is allowed now. My buddy left his car there Saturday night without issue.

how many pot holes could they have filled with the money pissed away on consultants and state employees to produce this report?

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    Overnight parking is allowed now. My buddy left his car there Saturday night without issue.
    Yep. It's right on the webpage: https://goi70.com/rideshare. " Overnight parking IS allowed. "

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    Really? I have left a car there too, but last time I did there were signs all over the place saying you could not park overnight.

Google seems to confirm that they have lifted that restriction. Why they ever imposed it, and spent money on putting up a shitton of signs telling us not to park overnight, only to change it back, is anyone's guess.

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    how many pot holes could they have filled with the money pissed away on consultants and state employees to produce this report?
    Well, it was an online survey, conducted by a non-profit organization that's not associated with the government, so probably not very many.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    All ye punterz! Leave thine stupid heavy skis in the past, or at least in the resort category, for the age of lightweight pussy sticks is upon us! Behold! Keep up with the randocommandos on their carbon blades of shortness! Break thine tibias into spiral splinters with pintech extravagance!

Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    Well, it was an online survey, conducted by a non-profit organization that's not associated with the government, so probably not very many.
    But that doesn't fit the narrative...

so I've been in the metro area a bunch lately looking for a place to live

is the new thing for someone to honk their horn as soon as the light turns green I mean within a nano second of it switching
    happened a couple times while I was driving around

I kind of get it because so many people are posing selfies and finishing their text and not paying attention
    but I thought it was funny maybe it was just me

is the new thing for someone to honk their horn as soon as the light turns green I mean within a nano second of it switching
    happened a couple times while I was driving around

I kind of get it because so many people are posing selfies and finishing their text and not paying attention
    but I thought it was funny maybe it was just me
    That's when you put the car in park, open your door and get out, start walking to the car behind you and do a big old heel kicker.

But what will you do with all of your bottled up franger hate?

R I P.

CDOT now metering going into westbound into Eisenhower. In the middle of summer on dry roads.

What the actual fuck

Quote Originally Posted by mdblows View Post
    CDOT now metering going into westbound into Eisenhower. In the middle of summer on dry roads.

What the actual fuck
    well, summer volumes are higher than winter. So not exactly surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    well, summer volumes are higher than winter. So not exactly surprising.
    Exactly..all the hip Denver soccer moms with Ski Town Allstar trucker hats and craft beer drinking hubbies are making their way up to Breck & Vail now that itís summer break.

Quote Originally Posted by mdblows View Post

What the actual fuck
    It's a Friday in summer.