Page 271 of 287 FirstFirst ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,775 of 7163
  1. #6751
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    ECO
    Posts
    4,025
    Quote Originally Posted by wkd-rdr View Post
    I turned around at about 830, went to the Cascade, and hiked with the dog. Then grabbed a sixer of Stone IPA (at fucking shitty market, by the way - so awesome). Not the worst day.

    Will try again in the morning, leaving at 630am this time.
    There was over a foot in town in a lot of places. And the poor trees took a beating. Not as bad as times before, but not good.

  2. #6752
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In the swamp
    Posts
    6,525
    Quite the semi wreckage sitting on the side of I70 WB near the bottom of the west side of Vail Pass. Water bottles everywhere, cab turned over, trailer in pieces.

  3. #6753
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    8,203
    Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Quite the semi wreckage sitting on the side of I70 WB near the bottom of the west side of Vail Pass. Water bottles everywhere, cab turned over, trailer in pieces.
    Saw that today. My wife had just given me shit for drinking the bottled water in a hotel room and told me that I was killing the planet. I just had to laugh and point out how all those plastic bottles on the highway were going the same place the one I drank was. She didn't seem it was as funny as I did.

  4. #6754
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    your vacation
    Posts
    1,718
    hey gaper go home
    for all you people who spent the winter sitting at home in arvada, westiminster, aurora, littleton, lakewood, even ohio, iowa, and oklahoma, thanks for coming up to the mountains this weekend to kick off the summer
    put your cell phone down, if you need to gape out maybe pull the car over
    going ten to twenty mph below the speed limit so you can take in all the great mountain views that you moved to colorado for is right up there
    and when that two lane highway that you were doing 15 under the posted speed limit opens with a pasing lane suddenly you have to speed right up and not let anyone pass you?
    I know there are lots of curves on mountain passes and your all excited to see snow, sure it's almost june and there is a shit ton on the ground, but please pull the fuck over and go play in it
    and christ almighty is buying a camper to use three times a year the only way to get colorado cred, having that parked in your in your yard for fifty weeks a year makes you a "camper"
    and old people, shouldn't they take your licensce away at age 65? talk about people driving with no goal or reason
    and yeah I'm riding your ass in third gear as you cunt up the left lane because your too scared on the downhill and you have poor driving skills and all I smell is what is left of your brakes as fearfully decend a mountain pass


    and fyi the cops are loving the westbound decent from the top of vail pass this year

  5. #6755
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    and when that two lane highway that you were doing 15 under the posted speed limit opens with a pasing lane suddenly you have to speed right up and not let anyone pass you?
    This is the absolute worst.

  6. #6756
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Your Mom's House
    Posts
    6,359
    Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    hey gaper go home
    for all you people who spent the winter sitting at home in arvada, westiminster, aurora, littleton, lakewood, even ohio, iowa, and oklahoma, thanks for coming up to the mountains this weekend to kick off the summer
    put your cell phone down, if you need to gape out maybe pull the car over
    going ten to twenty mph below the speed limit so you can take in all the great mountain views that you moved to colorado for is right up there
    and when that two lane highway that you were doing 15 under the posted speed limit opens with a pasing lane suddenly you have to speed right up and not let anyone pass you?
    I know there are lots of curves on mountain passes and your all excited to see snow, sure it's almost june and there is a shit ton on the ground, but please pull the fuck over and go play in it
    and christ almighty is buying a camper to use three times a year the only way to get colorado cred, having that parked in your in your yard for fifty weeks a year makes you a "camper"
    and old people, shouldn't they take your licensce away at age 65? talk about people driving with no goal or reason
    and yeah I'm riding your ass in third gear as you cunt up the left lane because your too scared on the downhill and you have poor driving skills and all I smell is what is left of your brakes as fearfully decend a mountain pass


    and fyi the cops are loving the westbound decent from the top of vail pass this year
    Solid rant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    All ye punterz! Leave thine stupid heavy skis in the past, or at least in the resort category, for the age of lightweight pussy sticks is upon us! Behold! Keep up with the randocommandos on their carbon blades of shortness! Break thine tibias into spiral splinters with pintech extravagance!

  7. #6757
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Goulder
    Posts
    430
    Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Quite the semi wreckage sitting on the side of I70 WB near the bottom of the west side of Vail Pass. Water bottles everywhere, cab turned over, trailer in pieces.
    EPIC
    the drugs made me realize it's not about the drugs

  8. #6758
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    In a van... down by the river
    Posts
    3,915
    Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    Solid rant.
    Yep. 4 out of 5 stars. Would have gotten a solid 5 out of 5 with punctuation.

  9. #6759
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In the swamp
    Posts
    6,525
    Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Yep. 4 out of 5 stars. Would have gotten a solid 5 out of 5 with punctuation.
    That rant described my weekend in Breck and Vail. Also, pedestrians: GTFO of the bike lane! And yes, it snows in the Rockies in late May/June

  10. #6760
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    PRB
    Posts
    21,337
    Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    and when that two lane highway that you were doing 15 under the posted speed limit opens with a pasing lane suddenly you have to speed right up and not let anyone pass you?
    This is not limited to front rangers, this is some weird phenomenon that exists everywhere. And is annoying AF.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

  11. #6761
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Goulder
    Posts
    430
    Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    That rant described my weekend in Breck and Vail. Also, pedestrians: GTFO of the bike lane! And yes, it snows in the Rockies in late May/June
    Take it to the OFFICIAL bike lane bitching thread, newb
    the drugs made me realize it's not about the drugs

  12. #6762
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In the swamp
    Posts
    6,525

    OFFICIAL I70 BITCH THREAD....

    Also, stop FaceTiming in nature. Your cousin in Ohio doesn’t really care about snow on Loveland Pass.

  13. #6763
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hell, CA pop 4
    Posts
    2,360
    Shitbag that killed the people with the lumber truck made bail.

    Think July 14th arraignment. Will be interesting to see if he's still in the country by then.


    Can't believe he got bonded. Do the courts make the bond companies pay up when somebody skips?

  14. #6764
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,033
    He got donations for bail from gofundme.

    He is court ordered to stay in Colorado.

  15. #6765
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    your vacation
    Posts
    1,718
    Quote Originally Posted by capulin overdrive View Post
    Shitbag that killed the people with the lumber truck made bail.

    Think July 14th arraignment. Will be interesting to see if he's still in the country by then.


    Can't believe he got bonded. Do the courts make the bond companies pay up when somebody skips?
    colorado lawyer of the year rob cory looking like shit high on bong hits and drunk on pepermint schnaps has assured the public that his client did nothing wrong and will not skip out on bail

  16. #6766
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Goulder
    Posts
    430
    Quote Originally Posted by wkd-rdr View Post
    If yur gonna run the 20mph roadblock, ya might wanna actually be moving some snow.
    Again tonight... 37 degrees and rain.

    Plows side by side the entire fucking way down Vail Pass, causing a clusterfuck behind them.

    Strong work CDOT
    the drugs made me realize it's not about the drugs

  17. #6767
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    3,851
    The key is to charge the lead plow like there’s no fucking way you’re not going for it. The trail plow might take his foot off the gas in shock which helps a lot, but either way then you shoot the gap.

  18. #6768
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    8,203
    Quote Originally Posted by wkd-rdr View Post
    Again tonight... 37 degrees and rain.

    Plows side by side the entire fucking way down Vail Pass, causing a clusterfuck behind them.

    Strong work CDOT
    Glad I missed that. Made a trip to Avon and back around 6pm. Roads were fine

  19. #6769
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    11,682

  20. #6770
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    PRB
    Posts
    21,337
    Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    I knew it! It really is so crowded that people don't go there anymore. Yogi was a visionary.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

  21. #6771
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    11,682
    Bring the traction laws and the tractionless will follow.

  22. #6772
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    on the banks of Fish Creek
    Posts
    1,370
    Seems like a good place for a train.....

  23. #6773
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    colorady
    Posts
    1,212
    Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    Seems like a good place for a train.....
    Or automated Drones. 3D highways are the future.

  24. #6774
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In the swamp
    Posts
    6,525
    Or buses to each mountain out of the Dino lots.

  25. #6775
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    colorady
    Posts
    1,212
    I got stuck behind a Bustang hogging the left lane on VP yesterday. They are part of the problem. 😁

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •