Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by 45hill View Post
    Who the hell goes snowmobiling with a gun?
    Small dicked 'fraidy cats with a hard on to kill something.

Quote Originally Posted by 45hill View Post
    Who the hell goes snowmobiling with a gun?
    David Lesh?
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Nothing nice or cool about it. Made me sad to watch honestly.

My wife saw a moose on the way to school a couple days ago. She took a picture.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Just to pay devil's advocate, have any of you actually been charged by a moose? I have and I did shit my pants (on skis near Coal Creek off of Teton Pass by myself). Those things are HUDGE up close and personal. Holy.E.Fuk

With that said, the dude did react like he wanted to kill something, not fearing for his life. Dipshit

Sent from my SCH-I535 using TGR Forums
    `•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.? ??´¯`•...¸><((((º>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

Quote Originally Posted by Pow4Brains View Post
    Just to pay devil's advocate, have any of you actually been charged by a moose? I have and I did shit my pants (on skis near Coal Creek off of Teton Pass by myself). Those things are HUDGE up close and personal. Holy.E.Fuk

With that said, the dude did react like he wanted to kill something, not fearing for his life. Dipshit

Sent from my SCH-I535 using TGR Forums
    I got starred down by a bull moose in New Hampshire. Totally my fault as I heard him bugle and I tried a half assed imitation. Turned out I wasn't so bad and he came out of the woods looking pissed. I was standing in an old cemetery and realized two foot high headstones did not offer me much protection. He just gave me a "what the fuck?" look.

I backed away slowly...and I did not shoot him.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Does Michigan have a Stand Your Ground law for moose? Good thing for moose they don't live in Florida. Snowmobilers in Michigan are assholes. Sorry. Much praise to the farmers who string neck high wire across their property. Back in the day Karl and I were x country skiing when a couple of snowmobilers spotted us and changed direction to come over and start a fight. What they didn't realize at first was that Karl was 6'6, 270# ex marine underwater demolition team (Marine equivalent of the Seals, but meaner.) As they approached they slowed down, stopped, and then turned around and left. RIP Karl (killed downclimbing Tuckerman Ravine in Decmeber, many years ago.)

snowmobilers out looking to kick some xc ass, really?
    b

I'd rather take a hoof to the helmet a few times than be anything like that guy.

if the guy was in florida and the moose was a black kid he wouldn't of even gotten fined...
    Its not that I suck at spelling, its that I just don't care

just like that.
    b