WTB: Strafe & FlyLow Gear in MEDIUM

Looking for Strafe Nomad Jacket or Bibs in a medium, preferably blue jacket and black bibs.

Also looking for FlyLow jackets and pants in Medium.

Let me know what you have!

So Matthew,

You cannot manage to refund my money for something you sold me that was defective, due to "I already spent the money" (your words), yet you can buy other things?

Fellow mags, do yourself a favor and don't buy or sell with this guy.

Nick-

You're a joke and a troll, fuck off

You can call me a troll and tell me to "fuck off" all you want, but I am just giving other people here a heads up that you are bad news.

Quote Originally Posted by ~542~ View Post
    So Matthew,

You cannot manage to refund my money for something you sold me that was defective, due to "I already spent the money" (your words), yet you can buy other things?

Fellow mags, do yourself a favor and don't buy or sell with this guy.
    How about some details?
    "You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning".

-Scottish Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by Binky View Post
    How about some details?
    He purchased the brand new unused CAST SI&I System from me. Claims it was broke and wants to send it back. Sends it back with a small superficial scratch about 1mm in length, that has zero affect on the actual integrity of the binding system (He actually just changed his mind and was looking for an excuse to return it). I offer to replace it and overnight him a brand new one from CAST.

Kid changes his mind and doesn't want the binding anymore. Starts a shitstorm saying he's going to "smear" me on TGR etc.

There are the details for you, its going through a PayPal claim dispute process as we speak because the kid won't cooperate what so ever.

Nick- you can "smear" me on some internet forum all you want, I've bought and sold enough things in a short amount of time that I don't need you to vouch for me.

I know nothing of the situation between m4doyle and 542, nor do I care to get involved.

All I do know is that I sold a pair of bindings to m4doyle (which I am shipping today). He paid quickly and communication was great.

Just figured I'd mention that...

I don't know what's going on between m4doyle and 542, but Nick, if you're going to call a guy out, you should provide some proof of your accusation.

I can say I sold m4doyle a pair of skis last week and had an easy and smooth transaction.
    I french kissed Kelly Kapowski.

I would love to ship the new binding system overnight to him, however since Nick started a paypal dispute, I'm not going to to risk sending the system and then him getting a refund for lying to paypal about the entire process because he changed his mind.

I repeatedly said that I would give you a full refund if I couldn't rectify the problem for you, apparently thats not good enough.

Good job bringing your drama into the limelight you piece of shit.

Mmmm, Jong Wars 2014!

I'll get the popcorn and bacon.

Got an arcteryx stingray in a medium if interested
    My drinking buddies say i have a skiing problem...

Got an arcteryx stingray in m if your interested.
    My drinking buddies say i have a skiing problem...

Quote Originally Posted by m4doyle View Post
    Looking for Strafe Nomad Jacket or Bibs in a medium, preferably blue jacket and black bibs.

Also looking for FlyLow jackets and pants in Medium.

Let me know what you have!

I have and would be willing to sell the following;

'13/14 Stafe Nomad jkt, Med, Maroon $200 (lightly used), can get you a brand new Med/Blue for $270
    '13/14 Strafe Nomad pant. Med, Blue $180 (lightly used)

'12/13 FlyLow Higgins jkt, Med, Green $125 (lightly used)
    '12/13 FlyLow Magnum BC pant, Med, Tan $125 (lightly used)

Let me know.
    "Right after you finish pointing it and you get up about 30 miles an hour and your skis plane out on top and you start to accelerate and you know you can start turning in powder. Thats the moment." - R.I.P. Shane

Quote Originally Posted by Krash View Post
    I have and would be willing to sell the following;

'13/14 Stafe Nomad jkt, Med, Maroon $200 (lightly used), can get you a brand new Med/Blue for $270
    '13/14 Strafe Nomad pant. Med, Blue $180 (lightly used)

'12/13 FlyLow Higgins jkt, Med, Green $125 (lightly used)
    '12/13 FlyLow Magnum BC pant, Med, Tan $125 (lightly used)

Let me know.
    just sent you a PM

I have been avoiding responding to this, as I am not into shit storming (free entertainment for everyone else though I guess). However, I guess I should give a bit of my side of the story. The plate had a definite crack, not a superficial scratch (I didn't realize superficial scratches in metal expanded while flexing it, see photo). Thus, I returned the kit to m4doyle, I don't want to sit around waiting for it to go back to CAST and back to me, and it would not have been a one day, breezy turnaround, as the CAST guys were out of town at the time anyhow.

Overall, it is a matter of convenience for me, and as a seller, m4doyle should respect that. He has tried to make the cracked plate become a joint problem between the two of us, but since I do not want to deal with that I returned the item for a refund. It doesn't matter that he wasn't aware of the crack before he sold the system to me, I can't be put in the middle of this due to a lack of observation on his part.

The "crack" definitely does not expand when its flexed. And yes the brothers are out of town, but Bill is in the shop and took care of it. Once again if you wouldn't have so hastily filed a PayPal claim with me you would already have your binding and would probably be skiing on them.

But I'm done arguing with some guy on the internet, let me know if anyone has the gear I am looking for.

"You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning".

-Scottish Proverb