Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
    I'd call Boze-man a ski town for sure. I think Flagstaff is a ski town too. It doesn't have to be really small and isolated to be a true ski town imho.
    dirtbag, not a dentist

^^^

So does SLC qualify? I guess they market it as “ski city”. But definitely wins the ratio war by far. Unfortunately a lot of them are mo and crazy.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Ski towns come in different tiers.

There are the Salt Lake City, Boulder, and Bozeman's of the country and then there are the Telluride, Crested Butte, Tahoe, Jackson's. Comparing the women who live in Truckee to SLC is not really fair.

In the tier of truly isolated ski town, based on my biased opinion, Telluride always seems to have lot of women out and about. Most stay for only a brief winter or are tourists passing through, but such is the way of life in mountain towns.

That said, I've been living at Alta the past couple seasons and haven't struggled at all, and there are women everywhere working on the mountain. Based on what I've read in this thread times seem to be changing in LCC for the better.

What ski town has the best ratio of women to men??

I grew up surfing in Southern Australia, alienated in an aggressive working-class male dominated sub-culture. Every ski town I’ve known seems blessed with an abundance of beautiful, capable, intelligent women by comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by ASmileyFace View Post

In the tier of truly isolated ski town, based on my biased opinion, Telluride always seems to have lot of women out and about. Most stay for only a brief winter or are tourists passing through, but such is the way of life in mountain towns.

r.
    in breck you will see tons of young twenty something girls out and about walking running and just being outside
    the mommies are the same but not as plentiful since they have their hands full, you hit a trailhead mid day and it's busy with moms though
    so where are all the guys? doing bong hits playing video games getting a couple runs in grabbing a case of shitty beer on their way back to the house and they wonder where all the chicks are?