Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    No weed is not legal in Portland, but yes the women are easy on the eyes here.

Hugh Conway Guest
    oh. that portland. the others not bad either, bit longer drive.

Mutha fuka(Maine ref)
    watch out for snakes

Hi WTF is dat! May I suggest that instead of overrated, overhyped and oversausaged Aspen that you "think outside the box" and instead bring your libido to Killington, Vermont home of the hottest hormonal ski scene In North America? I would proffer that all things considered, K-Mart is the clear choice. The riding is quite challenging partly due to the variable conditions, and you will find that the conditions are actually more dependable and consistent to anything you will find out west due to the superior snowmaking. Also, the culture is superior, the history is rich and the "Norman Rockwell" factor is prevalent everywhere you turn. The terrain is truly fabulous, the partying is unmatched anywhere!(can you say "hot New Jersey Italian babes?") When you score your first Killington powder day in "Bearclaw Woods", you will be grinning from ear to ear, I promise you!. You also will have fun pursuing the plethora of hot NYC/NJ and Boston "chicas" in their stretch pants, but I must warn you they are quite feisty and outspoken, unlike the laid-back western gals.
    I would also like to take this opportunity to formally invite you (as well as all TGR Maggots , TTip-ers, NewSchoolers, Epicureans, jongs and lurkers alike) to come join our fun-loving but responsible bunch of snowriding aficionados at http://forums.alpinezone.com/. I think most all of you will find that our seasoned moderators "keep the bar high" by maintaining a sense of order and decorum, while encouraging quality discussion about our favorite pastime. I can assure you that "newbies"'(jongs) are welcomed with open arms by our entire community(unlike here at TGR), and there is no "hazing period" or rudeness tolerated. We also have superior bandwidth and response times on our 502g superfibre network as well as a state-of-the-art virtual blade server farm with 5000 terabytes of virtual disk space for your photos, blogs etc. It may take a small amount of getting used to, as we do have reasonable standards as far as language and image posting that are strictly enforced. The registration is easy and painless, and the rules will be explained in detail during the process. I will warn you however up front that registering an ALIAS is strictly "VERBOTEN", and something we have zero-tolerance with. If you are tired of the juvenile goings-on at TGR and Newschoolers and yearn for a snowriding forum that matches your maturity level, all I can say is: "Come join the fun"!

Woot I got Alpine Zone to post in my thread!!!!

city-data.com will have some exact census numbers if you wanted to do the leg work.

Quote Originally Posted by cat in january View Post
    No weed is not legal in Portland, but yes the women are easy on the eyes here.
    what is it then?
    long live the jahrator

cursory search showing many ski towns at roughly 55% male, Taos at 55% female, N. Conway at 50/50.

Quote Originally Posted by AlpineZone View Post
    Hi WTF is dat! May I suggest that instead of overrated, overhyped and oversausaged Aspen that you "think outside the box" and instead bring your libido to Killington, Vermont home of the hottest hormonal ski scene In North America? I would proffer that all things considered, K-Mart is the clear choice. The riding is quite challenging partly due to the variable conditions, and you will find that the conditions are actually more dependable and consistent to anything you will find out west due to the superior snowmaking. Also, the culture is superior, the history is rich and the "Norman Rockwell" factor is prevalent everywhere you turn. The terrain is truly fabulous, the partying is unmatched anywhere!(can you say "hot New Jersey Italian babes?") When you score your first Killington powder day in "Bearclaw Woods", you will be grinning from ear to ear, I promise you!. You also will have fun pursuing the plethora of hot NYC/NJ and Boston "chicas" in their stretch pants, but I must warn you they are quite feisty and outspoken, unlike the laid-back western gals.
    I would also like to take this opportunity to formally invite you (as well as all TGR Maggots , TTip-ers, NewSchoolers, Epicureans, jongs and lurkers alike) to come join our fun-loving but responsible bunch of snowriding aficionados at http://forums.alpinezone.com/. I think most all of you will find that our seasoned moderators "keep the bar high" by maintaining a sense of order and decorum, while encouraging quality discussion about our favorite pastime. I can assure you that "newbies"'(jongs) are welcomed with open arms by our entire community(unlike here at TGR), and there is no "hazing period" or rudeness tolerated. We also have superior bandwidth and response times on our 502g superfibre network as well as a state-of-the-art virtual blade server farm with 5000 terabytes of virtual disk space for your photos, blogs etc. It may take a small amount of getting used to, as we do have reasonable standards as far as language and image posting that are strictly enforced. The registration is easy and painless, and the rules will be explained in detail during the process. I will warn you however up front that registering an ALIAS is strictly "VERBOTEN", and something we have zero-tolerance with. If you are tired of the juvenile goings-on at TGR and Newschoolers and yearn for a snowriding forum that matches your maturity level, all I can say is: "Come join the fun"!
    I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!

This sums up the Smithers situation nicely; http://northword.ca/august-2009/the-dame-drain

Please note that one of the main contentions of the article is not that there are no men, but rather that there are is a lack of quality men.

Quote Originally Posted by YetiMan View Post
    cursory search showing many ski towns at roughly 55% male, Taos at 55% female, N. Conway at 50/50.
    It's probably worse than the stats.

There seems to be a high percentage of lesbians in ski towns. If she snowboards and drives a Subaru, the only thing you're getting is a ride home.

only if they're hot. then we can just dream. or watch

rog

Bend OR is 49% male, 51% female

Uhhh, no they shoudnt

i like bend

rog

I hear the babes like to bend over again and again in Bend Oregon.

[QUOTE=scottyb;4196463]No, only the bisexual ones.[/QUOTE

I think bisexual woman are counted as two which helps on those numbers leveling the counts on lesbians. Lipstick bi's I would imagine can be counted as 3.

I bet Whistler has a fairly even ratio and I always thought Durango might have more woman than a lot of ski towns.

having just spent a week in N Conway, I cant disagree with Rog, but my off the cuff response would definitely be "Girlington", Vermont. (when UVM is in session)

Quote Originally Posted by Angle Parking View Post
    This sums up the Smithers situation nicely; http://northword.ca/august-2009/the-dame-drain

Please note that one of the main contentions of the article is not that there are no men, but rather that there are is a lack of quality men.
    Ouch!
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by mud View Post
    No such thing exists.
    I was going say SLC but a quick check on the tubes says Seattle.
    http://www.maletofemaleratio.com/
    For the big cities, this is probably pretty reliable, but considering the census takes place in July, when many of the seasonal men leave for the winter, I have to think things are even worse off than the stats suggest.
    I wear crocs for the style, not the comfort.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post
    having just spent a week in N Conway, I cant disagree with Rog, but my off the cuff response would definitely be "Girlington", Vermont. (when UVM is in session)

You are all missing the obvious, SLC. With a little work you can have three or four good looking blondes that won't spend your money on beer or other vices and they don't ski so you can do what you want. A different women wants to get laid every night and the other ones ask you the next morning if you enjoyed yourself. Only downside is they all want to get pregnant, vasectomy fixes that.

Year-round, I would bet ski towns aren't too skewed when it comes to the guy-girl ratio. Come winter, when the seasonal-types flock to town, there's way more guys than girls that show. Combine that with the tourists, who skew heavily towards men, and it can be really bad. At least, that's the case here in Revelstoke.

Hugh Conway Guest
    Wait, Boulder doesn't count as a ski town? Here TGR leads me astray, again.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdude2468 View Post
    You are all missing the obvious, SLC. With a little work you can have three or four good looking blondes that won't spend your money on beer or other vices and they don't ski so you can do what you want. A different women wants to get laid every night and the other ones ask you the next morning if you enjoyed yourself. Only downside is they all want to get pregnant, vasectomy fixes that.
    Ya but slc is ugly and a city=shitty, so...........

rog

Quote Originally Posted by bigdude2468 View Post
    Wheres is that thread with the kinky Utah chick in it?
    watch out for snakes