Thread: Ice Climbers

Ice Climbers

I have one BD X-15 tool, bent shaft, adze head, decent pick, good leash. Free for the taking. Good starter tool or backup for someone more experienced. Preference given to Bozeman area minions because i'm too lazy to ship it. If it comes to shipping, you will of course have to pay for that.
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    Ben Franklin

I'll take it if no one else wants it, I'll be back in Bozoni for six weeks startin in Jan, if you still got it I'll buy ya some brewskis at the griz..... watchin that weather every day with fingers crossed, waitin for the system that gets montana started, any ski burning parties yet?

I'm really interested, this is my first season ice climbing and I dont have much cash to start accumulating gear(between biking/backpacking/skiing already). Only problem is I am in NH.

Sorry, Cantdog, looks like beers at the grizzly wins out. If you are looking for a good entry level tool, mountain gear has bd shrike (the new x-15) for 199 a set with picks.

Base, drop me a pm when you get to town.
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    Ben Franklin