Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Another variable I was thinking of that is never explained is how we measure impairment. One of those biased articles summit linked up had levels of impairment and the thc levels of impairment were considerably lower than that of alcohols but we were not provided with a code or description of what any of that means. Maybe the numbers they provided for impairment levels connected with thc is something like the difference between being 20 years old and 50 years old, maybe it's like having two beers? Either way it's not clear, they just state that it can impair but give no further explanation. All I see is more biased bull.

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    that is not a problem imo
    b
    And this! Why is it a problem? Because PNWBRIT thinks so? Because society tells you so? Think about it. Before modernity things like being homeless, smoking whatever, or not wanting to work a 40 hour work week were not "problems". People didn't give a shit. It wasn't until capitalism became the norm that we started to take interests in these things. Now why would that be?

Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    Despite your PERCEPTION, there is just heaps of scientific and medical evidence that says the reality of the situation is not what you think is.

There's more than a few drunk drivers who say they feel like a few drinks loosens them up and makes them a better driver. I bet it feels that way to them too.

I bet you drive blazed too.
    Broseph

so I like had to goto denver today for work, on the way home I spark up a doobie I leagly purchased down on fedral blvd in the car and get all high for the I70 shit show, sure enough a mile or two from the tunnel everything turns to shit. dont' worry I'm good, prolly better than 98% of the drivers out there

cause my mad skillz (im an awesome driver) the right tires and a well equip'd truck to handle the situtation I was just fine. while the cars in front of me were sliding all over while ridin their breaks (add in a coulple whoa moments) then your a really shitty driver comments, then I am so high and I can drive better than you comments, I turned up the tunes and weaved in and out of the morons, switchin 3rd and 4th gear while tapping the gas never once did I hit the breaks even passed the cop who was holding up traffic, boy was he fucking up the flow, he flashed me, but even if he pulled me over he woulda never known I was BAKED!!

so there is your muther fucking full on scietific study, some people can drive high as a kite and are damn good at it, cause here I am back home safe and sound, blazed to the bone,

illusory superiority + weed is a winning combo behind the wheel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

If I lived in Breck I would be heading straight to that cannabis club to see if that chica is single. Damn....
    www.skevikskis.com Check em out!

Salt Lake City police investigate, arrest their own lawyer!!!!

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/57...olice.html.csp

Quote Originally Posted by el hefe View Post
    If I lived in Breck I would be heading straight to that cannabis club to see if that chica is single. Damn....
    HA! hot and holdin.

Plus that chick at the weed store is a babe!
    A babe who just admitted, on national TV, to smoking illegally while skiing. There's some serious stupidity among the dudes they interviewed at the smoke shack. But I suspect those two dangerous snowboarders would suck at snowboarding when sober, too.
    Change is good. You go first.

Kudos to the reporter who managed to score himself a free ski vacation in the name of journalism.

No wedding ring. Dibs.

Quote Originally Posted by COpow View Post
    No wedding ring. Dibs.
    its breck get in line and wait your turn

Hahaha wow they found the two biggest retard beaters on the hill and followed them around that is hilarious if nothing else
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

so who here knows all those guys. If nobody knows anybody from that story, I'm calling shenanigans.

Any bets on how long it takes VR to decommission the shacks?
    “I mean god damn, who could believe that shit.” Greg Noll, Riding Giants

back away from the tv - it will rot your brain!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Please, just, stop.

Ask yourself. Have you ever been in a DUI check? What do they ask you? If you've been drinking, right? Do they ever ask about any kind of drug use? Of course not. Now, whenever you read about a serious car crash, how many times do you hear of drug use involved in that crash, compared to alcohol use? Maybe one out of 100, if that, and usually in concert with alcohol use.

They simply don't test for mj. There are no stats. It's bullshit all wrapped up neatly in a nice package.
    Do you have any idea what you are talking about? Every car crash that the police suspect alcohol or other intoxicants are involved the driver gets a full tox screen. They even come into our ER if the drivers are injured to make sure they get a blood draw. A large percentage of our patients that are involved in these accidents have alcohol, cannabis and other drugs in there system.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronWright View Post
    Do you have any idea what you are talking about? Every car crash that the police suspect alcohol or other intoxicants are involved the driver gets a full tox screen. They even come into our ER if the drivers are injured to make sure they get a blood draw. A large percentage of our patients that are involved in these accidents have alcohol, cannabis and other drugs in there system.
    Having cannabis in your system does not mean you are high and being high does not mean that it caused the accident. Last I checked weed can be detected by a drug test up to 30 days after using and also, last time I checked 5 hours ago you don't stay high for 30 days and as my last study has proven not even 4 hours. I'm about to conduct another study here soon, stay tuned for results.

Once again, correlation does not prove causation.

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    its breck get in line and wait your turn
    I heard that those lines can be long in Summit, like really long, even during the midweek.

Sorry, late to the thread.

But it's ok with me if folks want to ski and not burn, i guess that probably happens more in some places than others...
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Damn. Those guys built some hudge shacks for inbounds...bet they get torched now.
    As for flatlander stoned gaper snowboarders riding beyond their ability, it didn't take legalization to make that happen.
    A good mass transit system could keep a lot of inebriated people off the roads.

Quote Originally Posted by Slaag Master View Post
    Salt Lake City police investigate, arrest their own lawyer!!!!

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/57...olice.html.csp
    haha....too funny.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by AaronWright View Post
    Every? Do tell. Which state? How is mj tested? Blood draw? Is "every" suspected mj user asked for blood? Where? On the side of the road? In the ER? How many states have laws requiring a blood draw if there is "suspicion"? Not mine. I think there are a few issues with the Constitution on that one. You know, search and seizure?

the media are attention whores!! in an era when nearly 5000 people have been killed in drone attacks - some us citizens denied due process - it is ludicrous to to give any attention to stoners in the fucking woods!!!! but that is what big bro wants us to focus on!!! weed is natural, smoke shacks are cool, we won't stop!!!!!!!!!!!

btw - just posted this rant to their fb page - with an eff edit - you can do the same!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/Inside.Edition

Quote Originally Posted by jrbd View Post
    A babe who just admitted, on national TV, to smoking illegally while skiing.
    So they arrest her. And then she says, "I was just saying that for the camera. Do you have any real evidence?"

Doesn't take a lawyer to figure that one out.