Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by smitchell333 View Post
    Word is that the ski patrol blew up that fancy cabin. Kind of a shame.
    The word is true, RIP Leo's. If I see those idiots on the mountain, I know where to bury them for the greater good.......

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

govt blew up you r shack...go get em bak
    ski paintingshttp://michael-cuozzo.fineartamerica.com" horror has a face; you must make a friend of horror...horror and moral terror.. are your friends...if not, they are enemies to be feared...the horror"....col Kurtz

Damn. Fuck Breck for filming that.

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    Damn. Fuck Breck for filming that.
    I think its awesome! You know patrol and most people didn't want to see it demolished... but since it had to be...you might as well go out with a bang, and film it to share with the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

I thought the video was hilarious.

You should retitle this thread "Inside Edition attacks beater snowboard culture". Those two DUDES at the end were awesome. Newschoolers for sure.

Sad part is that a piece of mountain culture is now gone. Blame it on the beaters who led IE to the shack, and the beaters in the video.
    Last edited by UrMomsKneePads; 02-26-2014 at 04:36 AM.

Beaters in Summit County, who'd a thunk?

Quote Originally Posted by UrMomsKneePads View Post
    I thought the video was hilarious.

You should retitle this thread "Inside Edition attacks beater snowboard culture". Those two DUDES at the end were awesome. Newschoolers for sure.

Sad part is that a piece of mountain culture is now gone. Blame it on the beaters who led IE to the shack, and the beaters in the video.
    Hilarious for those that know better but not so hilarious when you think of all of the millions in the masses that form their opinions based on shit like this. I laughed but I also find it pretty fucking scary.

I was only going to say that the video is funny, the chica is hot and the Breck shack is cool. Now some of you guys made the video unfunny and the cabin is destroyed. I bet that chick is a narc and a tranny.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Quote Originally Posted by skiballs View Post
    Don't you ski to achieve an altered perception?
    nope just an addict
    doin what addicts do
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

I really don't have any issues with weed. The enthusiasm so many take to defend their vice and disregard evidence against it is down right comical. I appreciate the humor, thanks for the laughs raisingAZ!

Quote Originally Posted by XavierD View Post
    I really don't have any issues with weed. The enthusiasm so many take to defend their vice and disregard evidence against it is down right comical. I appreciate the humor, thanks for the laughs raisingAZ!
    Weed is not my vice. That may be why I defend it so. The "evidence" and it's sources is comical as well as those who believe whatever they are told by governing institutions.

Quote Originally Posted by RaisingArizona View Post
    That's awesome. Most people who are opposed to legalization are either stupid or they rely heavily upon their emotions to make decisions.

spook Guest
    jesus those two guys at the end in particular were fucking idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    You have been.....

Or are you now claiming it's not a psychoactive substance... or maybe you're just not focused enough... smoke up.
    pitbrit, Sorry your mom was high and ate all of your HobNobs and now you hate stoners.
    I'm the best DPP in the West.

spook Guest
    somebody needs to call that inside edition and volunteer to get high and do some badass shit on a board and skis. or send in some footage.

Could be worse.

Sounds like the Forest Service is going Gestapo with Drug dogs at NM ski areas, Maybe they're training for mass arrests at Colorado Forest Land ski resorts.
    http://m.taosnews.com/news/article_9....html?mode=jqm

It's good to know that their drug-sniffing dogs are keeping us all safe from cracked windshields.
    Change is good. You go first.

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    That's awesome. Most people who are opposed to legalization are either stupid or they rely heavily upon their emotions to make decisions.
    the fear monger been around way longer than that shack...duh people..."Reefer madnesss"........ U SHOULDA SEEN IT COMIN'!
    ski paintingshttp://michael-cuozzo.fineartamerica.com" horror has a face; you must make a friend of horror...horror and moral terror.. are your friends...if not, they are enemies to be feared...the horror"....col Kurtz