Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 146
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    3,849

    Inside Edition Attacks Ski Culture

    The Fear Machine doing it's thing.

    http://www.insideedition.com/videos/...smoking-skiers

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Down In A Hole, Up in the Sky
    Posts
    28,052

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    3,849
    It's interesting how Bensinger is the president of Dupont, the largest producer of cotton in US and A.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Ski Hill
    Posts
    10
    That is almost the dumbest shit I've ever seen.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    northern BC
    Posts
    21,378
    news flash, people everywhere are doing everything stoned
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    4,180
    Quote Originally Posted by RaisingArizona View Post
    It's interesting how Bensinger is the president of Dupont, the largest producer of cotton in US and A.
    That would be interesting, but it isn't true. Read that line again. Would be interesting to see where his consulting firm draws clients from, though.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Truckee & Sonoma
    Posts
    12,039
    That was hilarious. Could almost be posted up on The Onion un-changed. Love how they don't mention how much on mountain alcohol is served at those resorts.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,134
    OMGZ!!! People are fucked up on the slopes!! That never happened until now that marijuana is legal! Be afraid, be very afraid! Here, drink this beer to calm your fears of the stoners!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    3,849
    Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    That would be interesting, but it isn't true. Read that line again. Would be interesting to see where his consulting firm draws clients from, though.
    Whoops, that'll teach me to take info from a bad source!

    I did find this. http://www.beyondbars.org/ex_dea_chi...esting_company

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    That was hilarious. Could almost be posted up on The Onion un-changed. Love how they don't mention how much on mountain alcohol is served at those resorts.
    DAS CUNT is famous! I didn't realize he was that good of a snowboarder.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Park City
    Posts
    1,387
    Did the liftie that killed the guy at vail on the closing day go to prison in the end? I seem to remember a large part of that case was the allegation that he was High?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    8,805
    I did not see a disclaimer that no mellows were harshed in the making of this film. Two thumbs down.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    43,486
    Hey, Besinger, money talks, and your bullshit is walking.

    http://www.summitdaily.com/news/1027...do-million-pot

    Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Eagle River Alaska
    Posts
    10,958
    I can't believe how many people pay higher prices for legal weed, considering the black market infrastructure that was in place.
    Its not that I suck at spelling, its that I just don't care

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    9,300ft
    Posts
    18,441
    I'm all for freedom. Let people grow and smoke. Tax the commerce.

    Smoking/drinking and riding/driving is retarded and I won't cry a single tear if people get busted for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    3,849
    Since medical legalization it's gotten way cheaper here in Arizona.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    5,924
    Quote Originally Posted by ak_powder_monkey View Post
    I can't believe how many people pay higher prices for legal weed...
    Because I'm rich and the money goes to schools.
    "Can't vouch for him, though he seems normal via email."

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    3,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    I'm all for freedom. Let people grow and smoke. Tax the commerce.

    Smoking/drinking and riding/driving is retarded and I won't cry a single tear if people get busted for it.
    It may not be your thing but smoking and skiing is far from retarded, It's awesome! It works like an ADD drug for me, I get hyper focused and on point. I may not want to talk to people on the chairlifts for a little while as I adjust into things but it has zero negative effects on my athletic abilities, in fact it's the opposite.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    9,373
    Quote Originally Posted by ak_powder_monkey View Post
    I can't believe how many people pay higher prices for legal weed, considering the black market infrastructure that was in place.
    You can't believe it because you are not the target audience.

    We still have lines out the door here in Colorado. 45-85 a eighth.
    Terje was right.

    "We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    9,300ft
    Posts
    18,441
    Quote Originally Posted by RaisingArizona View Post
    It may not be your thing but smoking and skiing is far from retarded, It's awesome! It works like an ADD drug for me, I get hyper focused and on point. I may not want to talk to people on the chairlifts for a little while as I adjust into things but it has zero negative effects on my athletic abilities, in fact it's the opposite.
    Despite your PERCEPTION, there is just heaps of scientific and medical evidence that says the reality of the situation is not what you think is.

    There's more than a few drunk drivers who say they feel like a few drinks loosens them up and makes them a better driver. I bet it feels that way to them too.

    I bet you drive blazed too.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    31,471
    Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    Despite your PERCEPTION, there is just heaps of scientific and medical evidence that says the reality of the situation is not what you think is.

    There's more than a few drunk drivers who say they feel like a few drinks loosens them up and makes them a better driver. I bet it feels that way to them too.

    I bet you drive blazed too.
    Well said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by RaisingArizona View Post
    it has zero negative effects on my athletic abilities, in fact it's the opposite.
    just like ted mosby with bourbon/beatboxing?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp_ehRreh9A

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    3,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    Despite your PERCEPTION, there is just heaps of scientific and medical evidence that says the reality of the situation is not what you think is.

    There's more than a few drunk drivers who say they feel like a few drinks loosens them up and makes them a better driver. I bet it feels that way to them too.

    I bet you drive blazed too.
    Unbiased proof? Lets see it. Maybe you choose the PERCEPTION to believe and read what you want to believe but I'm sure there is plenty of other study's suggesting the opposite. I can only speak from what I actually know, how much weed do you smoke and what is your personal experience? If it's very little I will kindly ask you to shut the fuck up.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Not Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,777
    Quote Originally Posted by RaisingArizona View Post
    it has zero negative effects on my athletic abilities, in fact it's the opposite.
    It sure as hell has a negative effect on my athletic ability. But I know plenty of folks for whom this isn't true. Not the same as drinking. I have a friend who is a former all American wrestler who definitely wrestles better when he smokes. He becomes laser focused and seems to know exactly what his opponent is going to do next. On the other hand, nobody is better at shit when they drink. This includes writing and typing. I'm on my third negroni and this is getting awfully difficult.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    3,849
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...also-smoke-pot

    Pot can have different effects on different people, you will know if it's not right for you. It helps me find flow and focus, sometimes even when I am much less than inspired. I don't like it when people just assume that because it can be negative for one person it must be for me, I like my freedom and the right to choose for myself free from being controlled by those with opinions formed by the fear mongering media.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •