Bunch of shit- SuperBros/Xplosiv DayGlos/goggles/pack/binding(parts)/Shoes?!

I can send pics and/or upload tonight- If prices are off, feel free to chime in or send me offers.
    Buyer pays shipping, I accept paypal only

195 SuperBros- bought of someone on this board a couple years back, I think I paid $200 with one mount. I put a nice core shot in them early last year that has not been repaired, it has been cleaned up though and is ready to be filled. One mount for large Dukes which has been filled with epoxy, one mount for FKS @ ~325. The core shot incident ripped the toe piece out a bit, so Im not sure how re-usable those FKS holes are. Bomber ski that will accept at least one more mount and has clean bases other than the one shot. $150 It kills me to sell these.

190 Volk Explosivs- bought of Ebay, these are the Neon Version, one mount for what I think is a Solly binding, not sure on BSL. Bases have little to no damage and edges are a little rusty but still have a lot of metal left. $100

186 Big Troubles- bought of someone on this board a few years back, Red white and blue flame topsheet, mounted 2? times. Once for standard 4 hole tele, and I threw an FKS mount on the line @ ~325. Bases are actually mint and these things are in great shape other than the mounts. Holes for the FKS can definitely be re-used. Could be a good rock ski/teaching ski/starter ski. $45

Oakley A Frames- Jet Black frames, Fire lens that is showing some age, still useable with no cracks or bad scratches $40

Giro Station goggles, blue mirror lens, larger frame, look pretty good $20

Oakley Crowbar JP Auclair Pro Model from a few years back, I think its the Tokyo Subway version. Fire lenses, cracked right down the middle and probably useless unless you wanted to attempt to warranty them $20

Marker Jesters- these have seen better days but I think they are still serviceable, all white version, I think the second iteration. I had an issue with the spring popping out on one of them but I somehow got it back in with a needle nose pliers and a flathead. I may have fucked the wormscrew also but these worked on a pair of skis two years ago, they have been in my drawer ever since...could be used for parts or salvaged $40
    Last edited by RockChalk; 02-25-2014 at 05:47 PM.

I'll take the boots. Pm sent

"BCA Stash 35L ski pack, a few years back model with the wire ski carry, literally never used on snow $45"

what color is it? first dibs if black

It's black/grey with yellow trim

Pm sent on the boots

cool, i'll take it.

PM Sent on the FKS. Tentative DIB's pending pics.
    Courage + believe = life. Life is not about how many breaths you take. It's what you do with those breaths

Pack is sold

The FKS have had a couple of inquiries- skievil is first in line.