Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Results 176 to 200 of 979
  1. #176
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    ColoRADo
    Posts
    5,695
    SO what you are saying is you already bought some as this last post was from 2 weeks ago?
    You should have been here yesterday!

  2. #177
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    202
    So I'm pretty sure that I want to get the 114 Jeffrey's, but I'm not quite sure on size. I'm 5'11 160# and a pretty strong skier (although I did just tear my acl). These would be a 1 ski quiver for me, and I don't ski park but I enjoy everything else. Any thoughts between the 181 and 186?

  3. #178
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    5,494
    ACLs get better. Since you don't ski park, and likely won't prefer less swing weight, go 186. About your size and also a strong skier and I can't imagine being on something as short as a 181 unless I was touring.

  4. #179
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Sunnyvale, CA
    Posts
    1,357
    Some very sexy Wren 102's arrived today, way earlier than expected. I love the base color this year. The snow cannot come soon enough.

  5. #180
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Northern Vermont
    Posts
    385
    Pics of 102's please.

  6. #181
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Sunnyvale, CA
    Posts
    1,357
    Wrens like to fly together

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WrensFront.jpg 
Views:	626 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	157165Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WrensBack.jpg 
Views:	525 
Size:	945.3 KB 
ID:	157166Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WrensSide.jpg 
Views:	613 
Size:	761.6 KB 
ID:	157167
    Left to Right: 09/10 191, 11/12 191, 13/14 186 Wren 102

    I think 09/10's need a new home.

  7. #182
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    ColoRADo
    Posts
    5,695
    Damn sexy...congrats on the new babies!

    Quote Originally Posted by unpossible View Post
    Wrens like to fly together

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WrensFront.jpg 
Views:	626 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	157165Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WrensBack.jpg 
Views:	525 
Size:	945.3 KB 
ID:	157166Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WrensSide.jpg 
Views:	613 
Size:	761.6 KB 
ID:	157167
    Left to Right: 09/10 191, 11/12 191, 13/14 186 Wren 102

    I think 09/10's need a new home.
    You should have been here yesterday!

  8. #183
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    ColoRADo
    Posts
    5,695
    Quote Originally Posted by Stowelen View Post
    Pics of 102's please.
    Unpossible just gave you some
    You should have been here yesterday!

  9. #184
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Portland by way of Bozeman
    Posts
    2,814
    Quote Originally Posted by unpossible View Post
    Wrens like to fly together

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WrensFront.jpg 
Views:	626 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	157165Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WrensBack.jpg 
Views:	525 
Size:	945.3 KB 
ID:	157166Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WrensSide.jpg 
Views:	613 
Size:	761.6 KB 
ID:	157167
    Left to Right: 09/10 191, 11/12 191, 13/14 186 Wren 102

    I think 09/10's need a new home.
    Nice. Your middle set has the newer bases. Mine have the older bases.

  10. #185
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Portland by way of Bozeman
    Posts
    2,814
    After rereading this thread, me thinks a pair of Grizzlycorn Steeple 112s in 184 would slot nicely into the backcountry and touring quiver. Stoked!

  11. #186
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,310
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat Sig View Post
    After rereading this thread, me thinks a pair of Grizzlycorn Steeple 112s in 184 would slot nicely into the backcountry and touring quiver. Stoked!
    You are on a tear - building one hell of a quiver... The Steeple intrigues the shit out of me and really eyeing the wren 102... Still have the orig 191 Wren and still loving it... Now if Scott decides to build a 191 114 Jeffrey count me in with Grizzly top sheet...

  12. #187
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Portland by way of Bozeman
    Posts
    2,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
    You are on a tear - building one hell of a quiver... The Steeple intrigues the shit out of me and really eyeing the wren 102... Still have the orig 191 Wren and still loving it... Now if Scott decides to build a 191 114 Jeffrey count me in with Grizzly top sheet...
    It is really an affliction. So bad... But really, it's a helluva lot cheaper that hookers & blow and it pales in comparison to my motorcycles. Besides, once one builds out a respectable alpine quiver, the only logical next step is the AT quiver, right?

  13. #188
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    2,979
    Quote Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
    You are on a tear - building one hell of a quiver... The Steeple intrigues the shit out of me and really eyeing the wren 102... Still have the orig 191 Wren and still loving it... Now if Scott decides to build a 191 114 Jeffrey count me in with Grizzly top sheet...
    Looks like 191cm Jib skis (Kartel 98, Kartel 106, Jeffrey 114) will happen next year. I don't think we will sell many of them, but we have had a small group of people asking for them for a couple of years now, so looks like we will finally be set to add them next season.
    Seriously, this canít turn into yet another ON3P thread....

  14. #189
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Front Ranger
    Posts
    905
    I really want/need to try a pair of 181 Kartel 98's this season. I think they may fit rather nicely in the quiver.

  15. #190
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    8
    Mine have the older bases.

  16. #191
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    ColoRADo
    Posts
    5,695
    Quote Originally Posted by MJbumper1121 View Post
    I really want/need to try a pair of 181 Kartel 98's this season. I think they may fit rather nicely in the quiver.
    You will be able to try them soon...I will be in touch.
    You should have been here yesterday!

  17. #192
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Front Ranger
    Posts
    905
    best news i've received all day!!

    Quote Originally Posted by PowTron View Post
    You will be able to try them soon...I will be in touch.

  18. #193
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Missoula, MT
    Posts
    19,940
    Quote Originally Posted by unpossible View Post
    Wrens like to fly together

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WrensFront.jpg 
Views:	626 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	157165Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WrensBack.jpg 
Views:	525 
Size:	945.3 KB 
ID:	157166Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WrensSide.jpg 
Views:	613 
Size:	761.6 KB 
ID:	157167
    Left to Right: 09/10 191, 11/12 191, 13/14 186 Wren 102

    I think 09/10's need a new home.
    That's awesome. Beautiful.
    Please tell me the rocker/camber line is the same on the 112.
    No longer stuck.

    Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

  19. #194
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Your Mom's House
    Posts
    6,345
    Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    That's awesome. Beautiful.
    Please tell me the rocker/camber line is the same on the 112.
    It's the same.

  20. #195
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    ColoRADo
    Posts
    5,695
    Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    It's the same.
    This man is correct.
    You should have been here yesterday!

  21. #196
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Portland by way of Bozeman
    Posts
    2,814
    Is it weird that I wan to grab my ON3Ps, brining them in to my office and stare at them until I can ski them?
    I think not.

  22. #197
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    961
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat Sig View Post
    Is it weird that I wan to grab my ON3Ps, brining them in to my office and stare at them until I can ski them?
    I think not.
    as long as you are not ditching the woman sleeping with you to put these in bed it's definitely not weird

  23. #198
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Wasatch
    Posts
    5,131
    I don't why I waited so long on BG. Well maybe I was was waiting to get the latest shape which is so quick in the trees. Floats good and stable on groomers. Will mount at line this time and should solve the minor tip wobble I had at -1. Keep it going
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

    So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....


    Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

    8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16

    2018/2019 (24/32)

  24. #199
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Sun Valley, ID
    Posts
    1,586
    Quote Originally Posted by whyturn View Post
    I don't why I waited so long on BG. Well maybe I was was waiting to get the latest shape which is so quick in the trees. Floats good and stable on groomers. Will mount at line this time and should solve the minor tip wobble I had at -1. Keep it going
    What length are you on? They have their mount points freaking nailed. I experimented allot with demo bindings. Ended up so close to the line it was crazy. Have some 191 BG. Just won some 186. Excited to compare.

  25. #200
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Wasatch
    Posts
    5,131
    ^^^^ I have 186. It's a tree killer
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

    So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....


    Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

    8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16

    2018/2019 (24/32)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •