Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Exclamation The Crackhouse Spectacular. Saturday December 6th

It's on. Starts at 7pm. Ends when you pass out. We've got plenty of room for couch surfers. We've also got a dungeon that could make for a really weird place to wake up in so don't pass out first.

I was going to call the event "Pros and Cons" and invite a bunch of pros and cons, but then I realized I didn't really know any pros, but the cons are still coming. Hell they're already here.

We'll have a bunch of liquor and snacks. We'll also have a good supply of ski DVDs and paint thinner available. I might even show you my latest ski DVD creation. There's a liquor store less than half a block away so we shouldn't have any probs keeping people stupid. We've also got a big grill so we can eat slightly dead torched things as well.

For directions just drive into downtown and turn your beacon to receive. Not really. PM me or send me an email or post here if you need info.

Post here if you plan to attend so I'll know whether or not I should add a few more load bearing beams in the basement. Seriously, it would be helpful to know how much stuff to buy.

We've got a big yard so dogs and kids are welcome, but both must remain on leashes. And both must wear diapers and pigtails. It's just fettish thing please don't ask. Oh and if the kids are under 18, they can't be within 50 feet of my person, it's not my rule. "My person" got into a little "trouble" awhile back. I hope you realize the majority of this thread is bullshit.

Everybody is welcome.

Count me in. Won't be able to make it until 10ish, but I'll be there with shit to burn!

Angry

I'll be there with feathers in my hair.

Re: The Crackhouse Spectacular. Saturday December 6th

Originally posted by meatdrink9 I hope you realize the majority of this thread is bullshit.
    Yeah, but not the parts you think!

I like the beacon idea. Good way to weed out possible B/C partners.

I'll be there, maybe with my boyfriend if I can talk him into coming to meet my internet friends.

If not, I'll be there solo.
    Not on here much anymore. Drop me an email if you want to contact me. Have a wonderful winter!

Thumbs up

Nice ! I can't wait to put all the names with faces. I've been offending some of you on here for years and now I finally get to do it in person !

Meat I will bring a nice big ol 'handle' of lickher as long as you promise NOT to dance ?
    "Do the interns get Glocks ? "

Damn Damn I wish I could be there

I'm probably coming out for the avalanche game on the 17th of Dec and again on the 27th.

I'll look you up MD9 most likely skiing on the 27th
    Points on their own sitting way up high

I'm there. I'll bring some Jager, just to make sure it gets ugly.
    More fucked up than a cricket in a hubcap

Thumbs down

Fack! Can't make it.

I am in, maybe not an all nighter, trying to explain to coaches why I can ski cause I was with a bunch internet peeps, they'd laugh, then ski my ass into the ground. ahaha
    "Is it necessary to disdain the affluent Escalade driver in the ski area parking lot just because he never threw caution to the wind and gave up work, meat, and let his hair grow in the surreal international sojourn of powder skiing and self-actualiztion?"

WELL OF COURSE, thats why I am me and you aren't

essentials for an md9 party from a past victim.

1. Helmet, preferably full face. Essential for late night runs to the toilet, and gravity related accidents

2. STRONG mistrust of any drink you did not mix yourself.

3. Complete terror of anything offered to you in a "water bottle". IF a water bottle is offered to you, take off your helmet, hit yourself on the head with a hammer, and slump to the floor knowing that this was the least damaging way to go out.

4. If at anytime a monkey of the drugged variety emerges, appears, or otherwise finds his way into the party, hide the mayonaisse, keep on the lookout for large blue chickens, and remove all children IMMEDIATELY!

These four steps are by now means a surety of survival, but they will give you a fighting chance to last the night. Good luck all.

To keep in theme, I'll be taking the 32 bus there and back. Any odd colored beverage MD9 makes will get you high school drunk. Last time I was over their, J$ whips out some electric blue fortified congac. WTF!!

speaking of exotic liquor I "might" be able to bring some Absinthe
    "Do the interns get Glocks ? "

speaking of exotic liquor I "might" be able to bring some malt liquor

I'll try to swing by early...got a previous engagement already, but it can be delayed....

Directions?

ragowder@fhmsi.com

facking shit, I can't make it, my wife just informed me that we already have plans that night, and I was looking foward to meeting you freaks too. Hopefully I'll get the chance to meet some people up this year up at Berthoud Pass. props to the organizer for organizing.

Thumbs up

Originally posted by snowfire

If not, I'll be there solo.
    solo is good

Sweet. I'm really stoked to host a party again. We haven't hosted anything since UT, but we had ragers once a month out that way.

board, bring it on. Invite your bros as well.

Pinner, you too.

FRZ, we're going to raise some serious hell next weekend. I know I let you down last year, but I was going to have so few ski days I had to stay fairly sober to maximize skiing.

Foggy, nice. That's a short ride from here.

MacDaddy, hopefully I'll see you next weekend and we'll be sure to make turns when you're out this way.

Ireally, wook, std, hell even if you only stop by for a pre-game drink you're more than welcome.

I'll email out directions and phone numbers next week for those who need them.

There is an outside chance the wife and I will be able to make it. I'm really hoping we can because I have a wonderful beverage all of you will really enjoy. I don't get many chances to mix it up and will get a lot of frowns from the Mrs for even mentioning it but, it is perfect for occasions such as this.

Originally posted by chopper1
    There is an outside chance the wife and I will be able to make it. I'm really hoping we can because I have a wonderful beverage all of you will really enjoy. I don't get many chances to mix it up and will get a lot of frowns from the Mrs for even mentioning it but, it is perfect for occasions such as this.
    ProTip: If it's an Alabama Slammer, Just Say No.

Seriously.

It is much better than an Alabama Slammer and can only be made in mass quantities - it is a truly unique beverage.

Thumbs up

count me in.

Definately willing to bring beer/liquor food etc.

Originally posted by frozenwater
    essentials for an md9 party from a past victim.

4. If at anytime a monkey of the drugged variety emerges, appears, or otherwise finds his way into the party, hide the mayonaisse, keep on the lookout for large blue chickens, and remove all children IMMEDIATELY!

That's the kind of party I can get into. I'll be there with grins and favors.

Saturday the 6th, I’ll bring edibles and drinkables.
    If parking is a problem at MD9’s I’m in the vicinity of capital hill so carpooling is possible.

I will need an address at some point J

It’s so quiet, it’s so cool, it’s so cold

I'm there! PM sent!

Now we gotta make a tough decision... where to ski before hand??? Loveland? A-basin? Breck?
    Fighting foot fungus one public bath house at a time!

My site