Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: I fucked up

OK 3 DUI's... I guess that would mean jail time. I thought he just got one and was going to jail. I didn't think people went to jail for a first-time DUI, can you?

Quote Originally Posted by Crass3000 View Post
    not to mention my good karma has me beating lot's of the doctors predictions. Am I gonna hunt anybody down? No you really don't mean that much to me.
    That's your good karma, not hunting somebody down? Fuck, with karma that good I would think you are the fucking Buddha.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Quote Originally Posted by Hott Butt Mud View Post
    OK 3 DUI's... I guess that would mean jail time. I thought he just got one and was going to jail. I didn't think people went to jail for a first-time DUI, can you?
    You get arrested, but not jail time. Bail/bond then trial/plea. Since they can't let you drive home, they have to arrest you and frequently they impound your vehicle since they can't leave it on the side of the road. It's a serious misdemeanor, not a minor violation.
    Some states, 2 is a felony!
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodneyyee View Post
    You do realize this is a forum mainly about skiing and shaun white? Hope the angels treat mommy good while your doing time for not being able to handle a drink.........faggy
    STFU. Beat it, JONG.
    Gravity. It's the law.

wow........you so core. Rowdy Boy.

Hennepin county is pretty much podunk farm country. Had to go to court there once. If you're lucky and do county time for dui, they might have a somewhat more casual old jailhouse mentality and not the supermax mentality most places strive to maintain these days. But really, Crass...you should consider that anyone on the outside can be a lifeline in one way or the other. Lighten up.Some of the more sympathetic souls might print the flamewars here over the summer and mail them to you to keep you up to speed.

I have not been in Hennepin Co, jail/courthouse since March '78, I would not call it podunk farm country. I think I paid my fine on the 16th floor. Lower Brule Detention Center Is the most podunk jail I have seen. Cinder block with steel doors and iron bars on the windows. Sittind by it self in the grasslands/ high desert. Prolly got a new glass and steel jobbie since I graced it with my presence.
    If the shocker don't rock her, then Dr. Spock her. Dad.

That ain't the courthouse I went to 10 years ago.
    The judge even commented, when meeting in chambers, that the farmers they get for jury duty are somewhat predictable. Unless Hennepin is mpls and I'm thinking of another place out in the farmlands...

Hennepin is def in Minneapolis. Courthouse n shit are huge, in legit skyscrapers.

One for every years he's away, she said. One for every year he's away.

Lawrence Ferlinghetti meets Sam Spade.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Lawrence Ferlinghetti meets Sam Spade.
    The burning umbrella gets me every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Hott Butt Mud View Post
    In the Volunteer State, #1 nets you 48 hours in the pokey, plus 36 hours wearing a cute little vest on the side of the road, i.e. the "Shame Law". DUI #2 nets 45 days of jail time, #3 is 120 days, #4 is a felony.

In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

Next door in Wisconsin they pat you on the back and tell you to drive a little slower the rest of the way home.

Six pages of awesomeness.
    Been out of ski sliding type things for a bit. Still am. Am all fucked up but I have this kind of win to greet me when I checks back in. Such Good. Thanks.

Sorry to hear you drove drunk but if you act like an idiot ( not saying you are) then the shit hits the fan.
    Quote Originally Posted by skuba View Post
    you can let it free and be as stupid as possible

Thread Killer
    I would like to see your point of view but I can't get my head that far up your ass.