Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: I fucked up

Quote Originally Posted by Crass3000 View Post
    Really not sure how much time but definitely Hennepin Correctional in downtown with all the gangbangers.
    Try again. The downtown facilities are all pretrial detention. If you serve time as part of a sentence it will probably be in...wait for it...Plymouth! Have fun at the workhouse, bud.

Please, this stint ain't nothing for a motherfucking G. Think he's scurred? It's his cred yo, while he's in he'll try to find someone to come to Boston and fuck me up.
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by systemoverblow'd View Post
    Please, this stint ain't nothing for a motherfucking G. Think he's scurred? It's his cred yo, while he's in he'll try to find someone to come to Boston and fuck me up.
    Justin Bieber is getting some "cred" this way! Maybe! You two might become bros!

Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier View Post
    Try again. The downtown facilities are all pretrial detention. If you serve time as part of a sentence it will probably be in...wait for it...Plymouth! Have fun at the workhouse, bud.
    Plymouth is pretty nice in comparison. Had a friend spend some time there for a DWI back in the late 80's. I picked him up a few times to make it to his Ski Patrol Shift. I'd be surprised if they'd use Henn Cty for a DWI arrest. If it was any more serious I'd bet on St. Cloud.
    Five minutes into the drive and you're already driving me crazy...

Maybe you can get on that show Scared Straight. Yell at some Jr. Gangsters!

Disguised as a pho delivery man no doubt.

What's up with MN, does the cold make people retarded?

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Disguised as a pho delivery man no doubt.

What's up with MN, does the cold make people retarded?
    How ironic is this? I just went and got pho for lunch since I am working from home today. At first I was a little scarred thinking I would have Sons of Anarchy waiting outside for me but then I came to my senses and realized anyone talking hard on the internet to a bunch of skiers is probably the biggest pussy that ever lived and I shouldn't get worried.

Then I laughed some more.

good for you, laughter and pho.
    b

Ha ha crass is gonna come back with a tattoo on his lower back that says "fuck this" and an arrow pointing toward his asshole

Hutash, I would rape your ass just for fun
    Someone's gunna get his ass raped, and it ain't going to be me, nor that big guy named Bubba who's looking at you as something fresh and tight.

Not that you will be either of those for long. Try to enjoy it, but because there ain't shit you can do about it.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Quote Originally Posted by hutash View Post
    BWAHAHAHA, it is this punk ass attitude that is gunna get you beat and ass raped.
    This is one of those instances where size matters. Wonder if you can buy KY in the commissary?
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

spook Guest
    just tell them you have asshole cancer and it's contagious

Quote Originally Posted by spook View Post
    just tell them you have asshole cancer and it's contagious
    He can tattoo your face to his cinnamon ring and then he doesn't need to say anything.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Keep your head down, your mouth shut and, if anyone asks what you're in for, just say, "Parking tickets."
    Or you can run your mouth and fit in with all the lying sacks of shit you'll be sharing accommodations with.
    That's the way it is.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Keep your head down, your mouth shut and, if anyone asks what you're in for, just say, "Parking tickets."
    Or you can run your mouth and fit in with all the lying sacks of shit you'll be sharing accommodations with.
    That's the way it is.
    I'll give you two guesses which path he will take. Don't take too long thinking about it, I'm sure it is obvious

Quote Originally Posted by mnflyfish View Post
    Plymouth is pretty nice in comparison. Had a friend spend some time there for a DWI back in the late 80's. I picked him up a few times to make it to his Ski Patrol Shift. I'd be surprised if they'd use Henn Cty for a DWI arrest. If it was any more serious I'd bet on St. Cloud.
    Yah Rootskier has no idea what he is talking about but that doesn't surprise anybody. I guess if you are downtown for murder you head to the workhouse. What an idiot. Sorry this isn't my first stint and my buddy just got out after 14 federal in Duluth. Anyway... have a lot of fun you idiots. This guy is not gonna be worked but I guess you never met me. Anyhow... heading out on Greyhound from STP to eau Claire to meet some people that would scare you just if they looked at you. If you wanna have fun with me, meet me at the bus station you losers. I'm pretty sure I have more peeps who have been to prison than just about anybody on here. If you beat me at that it sucks for you. As usual, TGR dipshits have no idea but that is not surprising.

Anyway... no harm meant to you MNflyfish. These guys just have no idea.

I'm pretty sure I have more peeps who have been to prison than just about anybody on here.
    congrats??

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Keep your head down, your mouth shut and, if anyone asks what you're in for, just say, "Littering and creating a public nuisance."
    That's the way it is.
    FIFY, oh, and sing a bar of Alice's Restaurant.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

I'm pretty sure I have more peeps who have been to prison than just about anybody on here. If you beat me at that it sucks for you. As usual, TGR dipshits have no idea but that is not surprising.
    I don't get it. Is this supposed to be a point of pride for you or just further evidence that you're a fuck up?

How easy is it to never go to jail? Really fucking easy, as it turns out.
    "...no hobby should either seek or need rational justification. To find reasons why it is useful or beneficial converts it at once from an avocation into an industry, lowers it at once to the ignominious category of an exercise undertaken for health, power or profit."
    -Aldo Leopold

How ironic is this? I just went and got pho for lunch since I am working from home today. At first I was a little scarred thinking I would have Sons of Anarchy waiting outside for me but then I came to my senses and realized anyone talking hard on the internet to a bunch of skiers is probably the biggest pussy that ever lived and I shouldn't get worried.

Then I laughed some more.
    It's actually not ironic at all. Have you been listening to Alanis Morrisette?

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    It's actually not ironic at all. Have you been listening to Alanis Morrisette?
    People that grammar nazi the use of ironic should ironically be put in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    I don't get it. Is this supposed to be a point of pride for you or just further evidence that you're a fuck up?
    I started the thread as I did. It wasn't as source of pride but more of an.... fuck I screwed up. I was just venting. This is just about the only place I can on the internet without getting into more trouble.

Blurred is right. most of you guys are just tools. Enjoy your life. Think it's neato.... Then at the end realize how much lose there really was and comprehend how much unnecessary waste your life was. It's sad to watch really.