Divorce rears it's ugly head. Firesale.

The N+1 formula finally did it. Too much gear (her words, not mine). Time for it to go, and quickly. She has our liquid assets, which means I need to come up with some of my own.

Lets start with skis.

185 Pows w/ PX14 - $SOLD. I believe these are on their second mount. 100cm straight-pull from tip for 307mm bsl.
    185 SC108 w/ PX18 XXL - $225. First mount. 307 bsl on the line. Super stable at speed, nothing gets in their way.
    179 Bro Soft w/ BD02s - $sold. Pretty sure this is their third mount. Not sure there's room for a fourth. Mounted on chord center for a 300 bsl.
    179 Scotty Bob Bobtails w/ Targas - $150. Again, pretty sure this is their third mount, and not sure there's room for a fourth. Also mounted on chord center for a 300 bsl.

All prices are shipped in the CONUS. Preference goes to those I've dealt with before, or established users. I'm in the midwest, so local pickup likely isn't an option.
    Last edited by willmtbike4food; 02-14-2014 at 12:39 PM.

PM Bro

Interested in the bro softs with tele binders! CST love! Originally from wisco, drive through Dubuque on the way westward. Fire me a pm w/ condition of bases & your payment preference & we can roll from there. Cheers

Bases in great shape. Edges have a bit of light surface rust, but nothing a gummi stone shouldn't take care of. They've been transported in a roof box since I got them, so no exposure to road grime from me. No idea about previous owner(s?) though.

Payment via PayPal unless I know the buyer.

Vibes

Sent from my Huawei-U8665 using TGR Forums
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by willmtbike4food View Post
    Bases in great shape. Edges have a bit of light surface rust, but nothing a gummi stone shouldn't take care of. They've been transported in a roof box since I got them, so no exposure to road grime from me. No idea about previous owner(s?) though.

Payment via PayPal unless I know the buyer.
    I think I sold you those Bros and Scotty Bob's in 2011..... I only used rocket boxes to transport them. There's definately no room for another mount on either ski, and I'm pretty sure the scotty bob's have the "stiff" G3 springs in them too.
    Top of the Food Chain for White Trash America

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo Escobar View Post
    I think I sold you those Bros and Scotty Bob's in 2011..... I only used rocket boxes to transport them. There's definately no room for another mount on either ski, and I'm pretty sure the scotty bob's have the "stiff" G3 springs in them too.
    Yep, they did come from you. Gave me the tele bug, and as a result I now also have three pairs of skis with NTN binders on them. Another contributor to the tipping point! Thanks for the info!

vibes as well. Ive gone through it meself...not over gear tho.

if the no one above pans out for softs with alpine or tele I have a buddy I have been trying to find some for. does the tele pair have any mounts left?
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

[QUOTE=MiCol;4180978]vibes as well. Ive gone through it meself...not over gear tho. [QUOTE]

Vibes from me too. It's a fucking epidemic. I'm going through my second.

The laws suck. She has over $1 million stashed away and is coming after 1/2 of my (far smaller) savings. MORE THAN A MILLION!$!$!$! That's a 1 plus two commas, 6 zeros, a decimal point and 2 more zeroes. You could buy over a thousand pairs of skis with that.
    Sometimes pride comes after a fall.

Thanks for kind words guys. It wasn't all over gear. Just one of the tipping points. Fortunately no debt or kids, so it should be a relatively easy one. Unfortunately, the ex has a fat cow of a lawyer who thinks otherwise. I'd been self-representing, but now some things have changed and in order to prevent being taken advantage of, it's time for me to lawyer up. I don't need seven pairs of skis. Nor do I need 15 bikes. So, time for me to downsize.

Bros are sold - thanks earnyerturn!

And of course this bumps it up for the other three pairs...

Quote Originally Posted by MiCol View Post
    vibes as well. Ive gone through it meself...not over gear tho.

if the no one above pans out for softs with alpine or tele I have a buddy I have been trying to find some for. does the tele pair have any mounts left?
    Sorry, both Bro's are sold.

Only ones remaining that have room for remount would be the Pow's and the SC108's.

Vibes... Now that you're divorced you should come up and rock Chestnut now and then. I think I spotted you and your Bros once a couple of three years ago but then you were gone...

Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post
    Vibes... Now that you're divorced you should come up and rock Chestnut now and then. I think I spotted you and your Bros once a couple of three years ago but then you were gone...
    It's been about that long since I've been there - just so hard to justify the cost of a ticket there when the same money gets passes at the front range resorts. Already spent a week this year in Park City, so additional time off in the foreseeable future is gonna be hard to come by. But, will definitely drop a line if I can swing a day to spend in Galena!

Bump for the after-work crowd

^ ok thanks. someone else pm'd me about some so all good.

I have done both....sold some bros and gone through the big D....both were painful, I think parting with the bros hurt the most tho
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

I miss the first pair of Bro softs I had. Have been searching for a similar feel in a ski for a while now. Sportiva Lo5's and BD Zealots (the green ones) are both close, Zealots lacking a bit of the nimble-ness, Lo5's needing a touch more high-speed stability. Then tried Hi5's. Another nice ski, but not it. I'm intrigued by MegaLo5's, but will likely wind up owning another pair of Bros...

The ex? Haven't had as much turmoil about her as I have hoping to choose the right ski for the conditions, or the right bike for the ride. Perhaps another sign it just wasn't meant to be...

Bikes. They're on eBay right now. No reserve, so they're gonna sell. Want one? Make me an offer, and I may end it early. There will be more. These are just the first ones I've gotten posted.

Salsa Spearfish: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Salsa-Spearf...item417ca663cf

Salsa Mukluk: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Salsa-Mukluk...item417ca5e0e5

Love the graphics on those praxis pows. Free bump.

Quote Originally Posted by dark_star View Post
    Love the graphics on those praxis pows. Free bump.
    I've shared a couple awkward chair lift rides as a result of them. Most love them. I've learned to swap left and right skis when my mom joins for some runs...

Pows sold.

Rossi's and Scotty Bobs still available.

Quote Originally Posted by willmtbike4food View Post
    Bikes. They're on eBay right now. No reserve, so they're gonna sell. Want one? Make me an offer, and I may end it early. There will be more. These are just the first ones I've gotten posted.

Salsa Spearfish: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Salsa-Spearf...item417ca663cf

Salsa Mukluk: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Salsa-Mukluk...item417ca5e0e5
    That's a sweet Muk!