Page 105 of 631 FirstFirst ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 15768
    The case you highlight indicates a desire on the part of someone with lots of money to acquire a larger position: a buyer. I took "ever larger" to imply that this was an ongoing strategy to accumulate stock (or BTC in the present version), please correct if I got that wrong.

OTOH, given your strategy it seems like it's not important unless it means something to you in terms of objectivity or something, right?

Least of all stock brokers...

"I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Quote Originally Posted by puregravity View Post
    What/when will happen is anyone's guess.
    Probably could've just said that.

aka Speculation.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    Probably could've just said that.

aka Speculation.
    I don't think he follows the phrase it's better to be thought an idiot than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Regardless, at least crypto is helping hackers get value out of ransomware. https://www.vox.com/recode/2019/5/21...-young-hackers

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    Regardless, at least crypto is helping hackers get value out of ransomware. https://www.vox.com/recode/2019/5/21...-young-hackers
    BACKUPS BACKUPS BACKUPS. My company was recently hit by a ransonware attack. Took probably 3 days to restore everything, but we didnt pay a dime.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    BACKUPS BACKUPS BACKUPS. My company was recently hit by a ransonware attack. Took probably 3 days to restore everything, but we didnt pay a dime.
    This. My last company got hit by ransomware on their NAS pretty hard (multiple *large* shares affected) - took about 8 hours to get things restored back to within 24 hours of the attack. People lost data, but it was only the changed/new data during the day of the attack.

Management and executives hate spending money on data protection, though. A lot of companies are going to get burned HARD in the upcoming days/months/years, is my guess.

dammit, get back up to 8k; so I can take my initial 4k out for the fourth time !
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

USD fundamentals continue to strengthen. As for Bitcoin, I don’t think it’ll ever be used outside of crypto scams because there’s too many people out there with too big a stake in the USD pyramid scheme. Just like how MLM schemes never seem to run out of fresh new fools, so will USD and FIAT in general always have a trickle of new naive greedy people who think they’ll get rich by having a properly diversified portfolio and investing in sound companies.
    Blah blah blah blah it can't be used for anything. Name:  Screenshot_20190523-121622.jpeg
Views: 327
Size:  43.7 KB

https://about.att.com/story/2019/att_bitpay.html

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by stalefish3169 View Post
    Blah blah blah blah it can't be used for anything. Name:  Screenshot_20190523-121622.jpeg
Views: 327
Size:  43.7 KB

https://about.att.com/story/2019/att_bitpay.html

But why the fuck WOULD you use it to pay your AT&T bill?

I haven't read much of this thread, because honestly, this is all Greek to me. The weird ways people make money are fascinating. I hope they do some good with it once in a while.

So I work in the construction world. I sell mostly industrial and commercial electrical products. I am helping design a Bitcoin data mining data center right now. The biggest concern has been the max temps my products can handle. The products we are talking about move 200-400 amps, and have been tested at +70 C. We just made it within their specs. Any lower of a rating, and they would have had to use something else. This place will just be machines running, no AC, just servers. Most data centers I do, the huge expense is cooling. This place is just gonna run. I have no idea why these servers don't need to be cooled like other data centers, but I find it fascinating.

They are now looking at running the servers in huge tanks filled with an antifreeze type solution so the heat dissipates into the liquid. No idea how this works, or how they do repairs (which is where my product comes into play), but it will be cool to see, if they let me in the door.

All this to mine bitcoin 24/7. Must pay well.

Going to zero any second now. Name:  Screenshot_20190526-173627.jpeg
Views: 355
Size:  21.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by stalefish3169 View Post
    Going to zero any second now. Name:  Screenshot_20190526-173627.jpeg
Views: 355
Size:  21.1 KB

Well, now. That's pretty normal behavior for a currency...

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Well, now. That's pretty normal behavior for a currency...

It is actually, for the opposite direction in South America.

I accept cryptocurrency as payment meow.

Ive had 5 of them bitches for awhile. Do I need more?

Quote Originally Posted by Bromontane View Post
    Probably just buy bitcoin if you want to put more into crypto. Eth will probably go back into 1,000+ range within a year though. I'm trying to decide if it should be a longer term trade or just take $100/eth off it. Weekly close below 232 and I'm out though. FWIW I have 90% in btc, just a 10% piece in eth. Btc is more extended than eth so if buying btc wait for a good entry, preferably between 6k and 8k.
    Thinking about skimming the profit off everything Ive got and holding that aside for another dip in BTC.

"the top dapp for the past week is EOSJacks, a gambling app on EOS. While about $29 million changed hands on the dapp, it had just 26 daily active users".
    EOS. LOL.
    Like usual, you're full of disinformation. https://dappradar.com/rankings/protocol/eos

Huge news coming from Block One, creator of EOS software, on Saturday. You should tune in. Peter Thiel is a major investor in B1. Perhaps you've heard of him? He's behind quite a few projects with at least a few hundred users. Lol

PS - I'm looking for a good graphic that shows the LOG CHART version of a Classic Asset Bubble. Does anyone have one?

https://youtu.be/XbZ8zDpX2Mg

Not a LOG CHART but still a pretty chart. I figure that crypto is in the DENIAL stage right now.
    Attachment 284242
    Yeah, that was a crazy bull trap from 3 to 9k.

I think you're in denial bro.

When the TULIP era ended, there were doubts about the identification of bulbs. Almost exactly like the claims by some Bitcoin chains as to who is the one-true-Bitcoin.
    Striking similarities.

Attachment 284247
    Bitcoin is Bitcoin. It has 20x the market cap of the closest fork. This is obvious to anyone with an IQ over 80 that does 10 minutes of research.

BTW, BTC hash rate just hit all time high. This doesn't support your end of Bitcoin narrative too well. A couple of months ago you were saying all the miners were going to shut down while from operating in the red? What happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Bromontane View Post
    I got stopped out of ETH today and sold 1/4 of btc. Curious if correction goes into the 6k range, would be nice if so.
    +++ vibes.

Lots of crypto Twitter calling for low 6ks, before next leg up. We'll see. ICE probably wants to load up hard before BAKKT, so very possible. I'll probably try to get another BTC if we get that low.

Ha ha. All the sh!tecoins go up and down in synchronicity. It doesn't matter what stupid sh!tcoin crypto you own, BTC, EOS, EEYORE, or any other BCH, BSV BS, BSS etc. Diversifying in crypto is POINTLESS.
    This is obvious to anyone with an IQ over 50 that does 2 minutes of research.

DYOR (Do your own research) before OYM (Open your mouth) ! Peak hashrate was last November. Average now is 20% of that. Time for you to subscribe to CRYPTO EZINES NEWS ABOUT MINERS. LOL. Ha ha.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they keep laughing, then they start choking on their laughter, and then they go and catch their breath. Then they start laughing even more.

Then they mock you.
    WTF are you talking about? Your bring the alternative facts harder than Kellyanne.

Name:  Screenshot_20190531-073003.jpeg
Views: 309
Size:  39.8 KB

Of course it's not financial advice, but with tomorrow's announcement looming, today might be the last day ever for single digit EOS.

This is a very plausible scenario based upon all the clues. Sounds like a social network with UBI is incoming. B1 just bought 25 million dollars worth of EOS RAM (network access) a few days ago.

“Startup Block.One wants to create alternative to Twitter” by Mugatu So Hot Right Now https://link.medium.com/74Wn7y598W

As expected, block.one (EOS) to launch voice.com social network, and partner with Coinbase/Yubico. Will be interesting to see how it plays out. Their direction is clear now and similar to the Winklevoss Twins they're trying to work with regulators rather than going the full pirate flag approach. Not super punk rock, but if they succeed, EOS could be extremely valuable in the not too distant future.

Full #B1June announcement:
    https://t.co/SWnpm2T4va

https://medium.com/@kurtybot/block-o...k-bed8816a5a85