Page 94 of 137 FirstFirst ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 3412
    This thread continues to bring the lulz.

$400 spread between exchanges? Why so inefficient?

cboe contracts closed an hour ago btw.

https://markets.cboe.com/us/futures/...s/284/fstatus/

Temporary halt. Limits expanded. Only 3k open interest on CFE futures. Meaningless. Contract could close and never re-open.

Does the spread to Bitfinex mean coinbase is in trouble?

Name:  bitcoin13.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  35.7 KB

red button muy popular

Lambos for everyone!

The lull in cryptocurrency markets is over.
    Bitcoin dropped more than 10% on Wednesday, falling below $6,000 (U.S.) and reaching new lows for the year. Other rivals also fell sharply in value, with market participants suggesting that a looming split in a separate digital currency called Bitcoin Cash triggered the broad decline.
    One worry is the division, known as a fork, would weaken Bitcoin Cash and its successor. Bitcoin Cash, itself an offshoot of bitcoin, launched in August 2017; it has fallen nearly 90% since last yearís peak.
    HODL!
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

LTC chart looks fatal

Quote Originally Posted by ICantLogIn View Post
    http://hashwars.cash/

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using TGR Forums mobile app

Scalping xrp yesterday n today has been good for me....get er done

durable thesis is durable

It's amusing watching 'intelligent' people who are near absolute ignorance on both the instrument and auctions in general speak as though static measurements of highly dynamic processes are some kind of final judgement or validation of the infantile human preoccupation with entropy. If the tide reverses tomorrow or next year you're just a fool with nothing gained. If the tide continues you're still a fool with nothing gained beyond enhanced pride/ego.

If that's what intelligent people do with their time, all the better for those with an open mind and a willingness to take risk. BTC will go to $100 just as soon as humanity stops acting with such foolishness.

Quote Originally Posted by Bromontane View Post
    as soon as humanity stops acting with such foolishness.
    Yeah, like that will ever happen!
    The pacifists always lose, because the anti-pacifists kill them.

If you're sure you're right about the future, the only thing that's certain is that you're an idiot.

Dude isn't open to second opinions. Lol Name:  Screenshot_20181115-124217.jpeg
Views: 139
Size:  18.9 KB

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using TGR Forums mobile app

Highest daily volume in >5months on the break below $6k. And highest weekly volume in several months as well. See how the volume has flooded into the instrument with the breakdown? For most auctions, as time passes, supply at any given level will inexorably drop (people call this a balance or consolidation). This is because only so many people are willing to submit bids or offers at a given price range. In parallel, buyers and sellers continually add stop losses above and below the balance to manage risk. Once the balance gives way to imbalance (price discovery) all the stop losses start to cascade into the auction as fresh volume of bids and offers. This flood of activity is enhanced by new positions being opened in anticipation of continuation of the new trend. The end result is a fresh trend with increasing volatility and volume.

auction theory 101 / coming at you live from the bitcoin weekly chart

pro tip: whichever side of the balance has the most symmetrical/consistent contact is the side that's most likely to give out and fail (ex. repeated taps on 6k level gave away the undue pressure on buy orders at that level)

As a thought experiment, evaluate for yourself who has better financial acumen: bitcoin trolls or Taleb.

https://medium.com/opacity/bitcoin-1537e616a074

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	talebonbtc.PNG 
Views:	49 
Size:	86.6 KB 
ID:	255930

Quote Originally Posted by Bromontane View Post
    As a thought experiment, evaluate for yourself who has better financial acumen: bitcoin trolls or Taleb.

https://medium.com/opacity/bitcoin-1537e616a074
    I'm unable to take anyone seriously that uses the term "expresso"...

Bitcoin....who's gotten into it?

I particularly love how the bitcoin apologists have an orgasm and months-long circle jerk every time somebody influential says something just slightly more positive than neutral about bitcoin or something tangentially related to bitcoin (in this case, a decentralized currency).

Iím not sure how our faux intellectual platitudes about knowing the future and one sided lectures about.... whatever the fuck those are trying to prove.... work in this circumstance, but I really canít wait to find out.
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    I particularly love how the bitcoin apologists have an orgasm and months-long circle jerk every time somebody influential says something just slightly more positive than neutral about bitcoin or something tangentially related to bitcoin (in this case, a decentralized currency).

I’m not sure how our faux intellectual platitudes about knowing the future and one sided lectures about.... whatever the fuck those are trying to prove.... work in this circumstance, but I really can’t wait to find out.
    When you do find out, you'll be angrier than you are today.

wait. you posted Taleb as someone whos opinion people should care about? he had a couple interesting ideas well over a decade ago and has somehow parlayed into a career of, well, whatever the fuck he does now.

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    wait. you posted Taleb as someone whos opinion people should care about? he had a couple interesting ideas well over a decade ago and has somehow parlayed into a career of, well, whatever the fuck he does now.
    Multidecade speculator worth gobs of money. Built on trial, error & testing ideas in the market.