Page 366 of 643 FirstFirst ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... LastLast
Results 9,126 to 9,150 of 16056
    ^ yeah i need to look into that. thx for the reminder.

I wish I could live that selfishly but I just could never stomach being that into gambling. Saw enough of it when I was young to see how it becomes something that drives them so much they will constantly steer situations into a scheme of some sorts so a little profit is made regardless of who gets screwed.

Got a friend currently who we are trying to course correct in this matter. Post divorce and lost 50% and he is constantly trying to gamble his assets back to make up the loss. It's exhausting to listen to.

Nah, there’s no risk, just ask the genius crypto pumpers in this thread. It’ll go up because god tells them so.

Quote Originally Posted by stalefish3169 View Post
    I took a small amount of LUNA profits on some I got for $25 at around $50. But I've just been adding from there. Last buy was around $90.

Everytime I listen to this dude's spaces on the bird app I feel like I need a lot more LUNA.

https://twitter.com/Cephii1?t=gigus0...vjcNB1hhg&s=09

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    for fucks sake this was barely over a month ago.

The way I look at is not gambling. It's 10/20% of my overall net worth, with which I play in a high risk asset.

I've done enough due diligence to understand that it is a new asset class which will have staying power, and could be huge.

Most of my other investments are quite moderate risk. Long term roth, global equities. Boring typical indexing.

As 4matic pointed out about gold a few pages back, the amt of derivative type paper and other investing instruments have diluted the overall worth of the actual asset. Same could happen w BTC.

I still believe in my investment timeframe (10-15 yrs) BTC will overtake and possibly double the gold space. Time will tell.

Beanie babies sound interesting though.

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    for fucks sake this was barely over a month ago.
    I fully admit I was on the LUNA bandwagon. Mostly this was because I assumed it was legit because people with more experience than I, largely 3AC, were vouching for it and investing large sums of money.

Of course it's easy in hindsight for you all to say "I told you so." But to be fair, I was warning this thread of inflation many months before it spun out of control. Many of you similarly are trusting, and continue to trust the fed, even though they've been exceptionally wrong on transitory inflation. And now they are trying to play the soft landing card.

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    The way I look at is not gambling. It's 10/20% of my overall net worth, with which I play in a high risk asset.

I've done enough due diligence to understand that it is a new asset class which will have staying power, and could be huge.

Most of my other investments are quite moderate risk. Long term roth, global equities. Boring typical indexing.

As 4matic pointed out about gold a few pages back, the amt of derivative type paper and other investing instruments have diluted the overall worth of the actual asset. Same could happen w BTC.

I still believe in my investment timeframe (10-15 yrs) BTC will overtake and possibly double the gold space. Time will tell.

Beanie babies sound interesting though.
    Good current overview from Sven. I think some of us are on the same page.

https://vimeo.com/710503868/c56b16ef...e%20newsletter

I fully admit I was on the LUNA bandwagon. Mostly this was because I assumed it was legit because people with more experience than I, largely 3AC, were vouching for it and investing large sums of money.

Of course it's easy in hindsight for you all to say "I told you so." But to be fair, I was warning this thread of inflation many months before it spun out of control. Many of you similarly are trusting, and continue to trust the fed, even though they've been exceptionally wrong on transitory inflation. And now they are trying to play the soft landing card.

This is how traders are forecasting inflation, based on where they’re actually putting their money:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	87055220-8364-4C7F-BD5A-74E6CF8F277B.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	231.8 KB 
ID:	416573

5-year average inflation of 2.35%.

Round here you call posting a price chart shilling. But you’ve got excuses for pumping LUNA to mags. Hypocrite.

Sven.
    JFC.

Sven of NorthmanTrader, the business name for Capital Traders Ltd and Zantie Ltd. who are companies with one employee registered to a brass plaque on the wall of an accountant in Fareham, Hampshire, UK.

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	53 
Size:	222.2 KB 
ID:	416580

Who sell dubious investment products on website their high school kid made and describe their business as "The main business involves cryptocurrency mining and intelligent automated trading, bringing stable and efficient revenue to our global customers." are talking up bitcoin.

Did you sign up for this from Sven? "We also offer Premium Market Services which are available via subscription. Subscription content caters towards longer term investors and swing traders as well as more active traders."

PREMIUM!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by hatchgreenchile View Post
    After his "magic boxes of money" interview, you'd think he'd hush up, but the soundbites keep coming.
    FTX boss Sam Bankman-Fried believes bitcoin has no future as a payments network, because its 'proof of work' system means it can't scale up
    Back aboard the "speculative asset" train!
    FTX will integrate Lightning network, that should take care of scaling,
    https://twitter.com/BitcoinMagazine/...14690896355330
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by shera View Post
    FTX will integrate Lightning network, that should take care of scaling,
    https://twitter.com/BitcoinMagazine/...14690896355330
    Yet again people not understanding how Blockchain works. It's just an alternate routing later that doesn't record to the public Blockchain for BTC, so whether the transfer is real is technically debatable.
    Great job crypto people.

I've def heard what cirque is referring to regarding stablekwon. He's can be a bit cocky for sure, but I've got a fat sack of LUNA and he's been helping me out in that regard, so it's hard to stay mad. LOL. But he is def making LUNA into a target. The BTC maxis don't know what to think about a "shitcoin" be used to buy up all the BTC, but hey, NGU. And the ETH heads are salty because they think that EVERYTHING must run on ETH.

Assuming you all heard about the bets. https://twitter.com/milesdeutscher/s...01669338664960
    Thanks. I'll have to check it out later. I listened to the one Do did with Pomp. I don't think I have enough LUNA and it's my second biggest bag behind BTC now. Haha

Speaking of Pomp he's interviewing Chris Larsen today. Should be good. Haha

https://twitter.com/APompliano/statu...tiYxWEtJQ&s=19

inflation started taking off over a year ago bullshitter, months don’t count

Quote Originally Posted by schuss View Post
    Yet again people not understanding how Blockchain works. It's just an alternate routing later that doesn't record to the public Blockchain for BTC, so whether the transfer is real is technically debatable.
    Great job crypto people.
    We can make BTC work for everything, mostly by making it not BTC

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    JFC.

Sven of NorthmanTrader, the business name for Capital Traders Ltd and Zantie Ltd. who are companies with one employee registered to a brass plaque on the wall of an accountant in Fareham, Hampshire, UK.

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	53 
Size:	222.2 KB 
ID:	416580

Who sell dubious investment products on website their high school kid made and describe their business as "The main business involves cryptocurrency mining and intelligent automated trading, bringing stable and efficient revenue to our global customers." are talking up bitcoin.

Did you sign up for this from Sven? "We also offer Premium Market Services which are available via subscription. Subscription content caters towards longer term investors and swing traders as well as more active traders."

PREMIUM!!!!!
    I just like him broadcasting how much I deposit or withdraw to the general public.

No Lambo in the driveway. Huh.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    I just like him broadcasting how much I deposit or withdraw to the general public.
    No, Nothing dubious going on here at all... http://www.capital-traders.ltd/?a=faq (note the air of professionalism that all the misspellings and the shitty URL create)

Of course the advantage of an unregulated cryptoverse is that you also have the right to get ripped off by an unregulated crypto scam artiste like this.

What is really outrageous is the media outlets letting this guy anywhere near a TV camera.

And who would doubt that his tin pot little scheme has had $16B pass thru it.

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    No Lambo in the driveway. Huh.
    They should plant some tulips in the front yard.

Brighten the place up a bit.

Eventually the price of BTC will go up. And in some peoples’ eyes that will render all this ^criticism just FUD to forget.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Round here you call posting a price chart shilling. But you’ve got excuses for pumping LUNA to mags. Hypocrite.
    I admitted that I was wrong about LUNA and left all my posts up. Others have deleted their bad calls.

It sucks that LUNA/UST unraveled for those left holding the bag. However, I think it's fair to say that it collapsed due to some nefarious activity from some very wealthy and savvy individuals. It may have gone on working as intended for a long time if that didn't occur. LUNA/UST was taken seriously by many people. SHIB was always clearly a joke.

some nefarious activity
    No! With Crypto?

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    No! With Crypto?
    As many others have stated, the attack on LUNA/UST shares similarities with how Soros crushed the British Pound. Certainly many more people suffered from his activities, without a say in the matter, then those who voluntarily purchased LUNA/UST. Now he's one of the richest people on earth, he's widely renowned for his brilliance during that scenario. I dunno, maybe that one hits close to home for you as someone who is not an Aussie.

So maybe just quit pretending like pretty much every financial market in the history of humanity hasn't been through the same kind of stuff.

https://www.investopedia.com/ask/ans...of-england.asp

https://historyofyesterday.com/the-d...b-4834df0605d1

I admitted that I was wrong about LUNA and left all my posts up. Others have deleted their bad calls.

It sucks that LUNA/UST unraveled for those left holding the bag. However, I think it's fair to say that it collapsed due to some nefarious activity from some very wealthy and savvy individuals. It may have gone on working as intended for a long time if that didn't occur. LUNA/UST was taken seriously by many people. SHIB was always clearly a joke.

If I’m a shill for posting a price chart you’re a huge shill for talking up a coin to mags - a coin that now has people suicidal.

You admitted you were wrong. You’ve yet to admit you’re a huge shill. It’s your own definition. So own it.

How fucking dumb and dishonest do you have to be to whine about your unregulated free for all market being susceptible to nefarious activity in the shitty coin you were pumping? Is that an excuse to anyone but cryptoturds? That’s what you wanted, it made you money bitch.

I want 9 now!