Page 240 of 648 FirstFirst ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... LastLast
Results 5,976 to 6,000 of 16182
    Quote Originally Posted by shera View Post
    Look at my linkies! I'm at 3x again.
    Congrats! Hopefully you don't get taxed on your unrealized gains. Lol

In other news, last week Houston firefighters pension buying BTC and ETH. This week it's the Korean teachers union.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using TGR Forums mobile app

I'll be deducting unrealized losses!
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Bought some of this last Friday. Up ~70%.
    If this ever goes to $.01, I will be a multi millionaire. Definitely worth a couple hundo. Question is will it go up to $.01 or even .001? When is the time to get out. "SHIB". I don't need a used pair of clamps that bad.
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/25/busin...ntl/index.html
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by schindlerpiste View Post
    Bought some of this last Friday. Up ~70%.
    If this ever goes to $.01, I will be a multi millionaire. Definitely worth a couple hundo. Question is will it go up to $.01 or even .001? When is the time to get out. "SHIB". I don't need a used pair of clamps that bad.
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/25/busin...ntl/index.html
    The coin supply is so insanely high that for it to go to .01 the market cap would have to be 5 trillion dollars so that seems well impossible. .001 is improbable but not impossible but would make it have have the market cap in the top 10 coins.....I mean DOGE did it.

I would treat Shib as a trade and its basically straight up gambling.

To me, every crypto is straight up gambling.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by schindlerpiste View Post
    To me, every crypto is straight up gambling.
    well you can have that opinion. I am curious though FIAT cash loses value from inflation, stock market is manipulated, crypto is value by pure supply and demand and sometime the fundamentals of the project.

but the marketcap need to get Shib to .01 is impossible. I am not saying its not a good trade, it is, I have had small position in Shib as well, but I am under no delusion it will ever reach .01 cent, and know .001 is less likely than BTC hitting 500k.

sell shib into robinhood liquidity?

not me, I went through 2018 and learned my lesson on sh!tcoins
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by shera View Post
    sell shib into robinhood liquidity?

not me, I went through 2018 and learned my lesson on sh!tcoins
    If anyone is using Robinhood for anything they are not to smart. When you buy crypto on robinhood you can not transfer it, off exchange means you never actually own it.

Of course, but I am guessing that could be the last leg up for shib. Meaning that you could work your way out of your position (on your exchange) while the rh crowd is buying. Not that I know anything about it.
    Henry David Thoreau

Probably nothing. Sorry to all the people that don't like my tone.

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/business...d-hold-bitcoin

Quote Originally Posted by stalefish3169 View Post
    Probably nothing. Sorry to all the people that don't like my tone.

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/business...d-hold-bitcoin
    I expect that BTC holdings will require capital reserves of ~100%, but THAT discussion will be interesting.
    focus.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4085904B-C3DC-4446-87E6-AC92951AE9A2.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	116.9 KB 
ID:	390502

HAhaha, in a sea of red. Quick! Sell your house! Shib is going to the moon!
    Henry David Thoreau

Lyn Alden is back and on fire!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7ZJqkcBsnc
    Henry David Thoreau

Hahahaha

Psaki Points Out That Inflation Doesn't Matter Since There Are No Goods To Purchase Anyway

"Psaki then addressed the topic of supply shortages, calling them a blessing in disguise for many Americans. “Many of us struggle with our weight, and food shortages are a great way to drop some extra pounds,” she noted. “Plus, the money you save by not buying Christmas presents this year can be used to cover your increased tax bills next spring!”"
    Henry David Thoreau

Ouch

Not knowing a person's personal finances, it does seem odd to buy a "joke" coin for next to nothing (most likely?) and then sell for a measly $200. Maybe he had decent gains, but still, it's 200 and you bought a joke. Maybe a kid idk.

Probably sold it to buy some other meme that they hoped would moon

I’m pretty sure we lost digitaldeath to his dogecoin gazillions… I’ve gone heavy into Shib with 50$ and have made a cool 150 in 7 days.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Micol View Post
    sorry here's link for $2.4 million dollar freeride jacket bros and bro-esses...

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...hlight=bitcoin

oh and some used Lhasa pow 196's for $1,800,000 or $2,100,000 ish shipped....
    I just want to pipe in some Coltrane into those ears and give you a big hug.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

This is the most fantastic thing to come to traditional finance in anyone's lifetime. Sure, you can bet on a dog (which I refuse), but, you actually can be involved in a community that is actively trying to disrupt and challenge traditional finance from the ground up. And that is why I am a part of it. I don't think I'm going to get rich, not at my base levels, but, it's way more than my both immigrant parents ever could have done in their lifetime working at 18% interest rates for 40 years to pay off a 900 sq. ft. home to raise 2 kids with a waitress salary and a security guard from Naples and Donegal.

Now that I've buried them, I can take my little pittance of a couple hundo every couple months (my money, not theirs, they died in debt) into my deep research projects that I actually know the teams of and support and one day buy a honda. Or just wait 20 years and maybe retire. Little guys in retail matter too.

I have way more knowledge about defi than 99%, I have shit for capital, but I'm still averaging 10% overall easy with every fluctuation, and I know that it is better than what wall street or big institutions can even approach.

I cleaned out my parents' houses in complete debt. I've never had a credit card in my over 40 years. My cash is mine. I save, I do shitton's of research, years worth. That's what I'm capable of, and that's what I do.

I'll probably die with it all. I live on nothing.

My only living relative, my twin sister, has been begging me to take her money and put it into crypto because her husband refuses. I also refused, and said that is your decision, I'll tell you how and make it easy, but DYOR. She said that was too much for her. Well, sorry sis. I don't want you to watch volatility and blame me. That's like dealing with Mom and Dad, and I'm long over that shit.

And you never helped with that, and I have a long memory.

TMI.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Hi there Bitcoiners!

Anyone interested in buying NFT's based on things from Upstate NY?
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Hi there Bitcoiners!

Anyone interested in buying NFT's based on things from Upstate NY?
    Thank you for taking the lead on this.

All: please feel free to stop by the Upstate thread with your offers and a nice warm cup of maple syrup.
    I still call it The Jake.