Page 269 of 641 FirstFirst ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... LastLast
Results 6,701 to 6,725 of 16004
    Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Choke on a big bag of dicks. Posting a price chart is not shilling.

You didn’t start this thread. You don’t own this thread. You don’t get to dictate what gets posted in this thread.

Read the above paragraph again.

Now read it a third time.

I agree with some of what you say in here. But your posting style (which I’m guessing reflects your character and personality) is insufferable.
    What exactly was your goal then? There are some people (jm2e, for example) who come in here seeking investment advice and end up buying doggie coins because of said posts.

It's great that you criticize me for my insufferable posting style while telling me to "choke on a bag of dicks" in the very same post. LULZ

Bitcoin....who's gotten into it?

Quote Originally Posted by stalefish3169 View Post
    What exactly was your goal then? There are some people (jm2e, for example) who come in here seeking investment advice and end up buying doggie coins because of said posts.

It's great that you criticize me for my insufferable posting style while telling me to "choke on a bag of dicks" in the very same post. LULZ
    You should go look up “insufferable.”

Also, what? Are you saying that benny is in danger of violating his fiduciary duty to jm2e et. al. here on the TRGz?
    focus.

My goal? I have to have a goal everytime I post something in a discussion thread in the “padded room” area in the basement of a ski forum? 😆

This response from you is helpful because it proves my suspicion that you take yourself way too seriously. Get some perspective man.

And yeah choke on a bag of dicks while you’re at it.

Apologies to all mags who are now in dire financial straights from buying dog coins because I posted a price chart here. It’s my fault I didn’t qualify that I’m not a financial advisor.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    You should go look up “insufferable.”

Also, what? Are you saying that benny is in danger of violating his fiduciary duty to jm2e et. al. here on the TRGz?
    Although I'm not a BTC maxi, I do admire all of the work they've put in to make sure BTC is the best money we've ever known while fighting off centralized memes of memes like SHIB.

At the end of the day, ultimately it's up to each person to do their own research. But it's clear that a lot of people wander into here and expect to make mad gainz from the shitcoin of the day. By getting on the SHIB train, your exacerbating many of the worst traits of crypto while you continually shout down from your high horse about BTC.

Although I'm not a BTC maxi, I do admire all of the work they've put in to make sure BTC is the best best money we've ever known while fighting off centralized memes of memes like SHIB.

At the end of the day, ultimately it's up to each person to do their own research. But it's clear that a lot of people wander into here and expect to make mad gainz from the shitcoin of the day. By getting on the SHIB train, your exacerbating many of the worst traits of crypto while you continually shout down from your high horse about BTC.
    What the fuck are you going on about? Are you broken?
    focus.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The main thing that perpetuates USD hegemony is a ~800B a year military budget. And even though there is too much Boomer "'murica is number one" pride to accept it, the US military is the largest polluter in the world. Not to mention the unending wars and indiscriminate slaughtering of brown people. Without that, USD is "literally nothing."
    Peak Boomer Brain has always been to rant against us hegemony, while enjoying all the privileges of that hegemony, and use the privileges to aid and comfort those who are demonstrably shittier. It’s what the boomers did their whole fucking lives.

Bitcoin was cool with genocide coal, crime, extortion, it ain’t a leveler.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    What the fuck are you going on about? Are you broken?
    Not broke at all. My net worth is up quite substantially over the last year.

“ But it's clear that a lot of people wander into here and expect to make mad gainz from the shitcoin of the day.”

Bullshit. You are delusional. Take a lap.

Lastly, my thesis is that while BTC is no doubt energy intensive, over the long-term (coming decades) I believe it will facilitate green energy investment and be a net positive for the environment.
    It's definitely a thesis.

Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier View Post
    It's definitely a thesis.
    One that's attracting billions in CapEx.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/23/lanc...-in-texas.html

One that's attracting billions in CapEx.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/23/lanc...-in-texas.html
    capital. It’s attracting billions in capital. Capex is spending on stuff.

funny how things change
    https://lancium.com/press/lancium-cl...owth-strategy/

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    capital. It’s attracting billions in capital. Capex is spending on stuff.

funny how things change
    https://lancium.com/press/lancium-cl...owth-strategy/
    Wow. You got me. Sorry.

It's attracting billions in investments and leading to large amounts of CapEx.

Apologies to all mags who are now in dire financial straights from buying dog coins because I posted a price chart here. It’s my fault I didn’t qualify that I’m not a financial advisor.
    Can you suggest something else to buy? I would like to subscribe to your fax list. Floki-INU was 4000% for me - #rocketsemoji

Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau View Post
    Can you suggest something else to buy? I would like to subscribe to your fax list. Floki-INU was 4000% for me - #rocketsemoji
    Lol. Well played.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Bullish.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/12/16/mill...o-in-2022.html

Most millennial millionaires have the bulk of their wealth in crypto, and they’re planning to add more in 2022 despite the recent price declines, according to the CNBC Millionaire Survey.

Fully 83% of millennial millionaires own cryptocurrencies, according to the survey.

The crypto holdings of millennial millionaires stand in stark contrast to older generations of millionaires, and could create a new dilemma for wealth management firms and how they work with clients.

With virtually every buyer of BITO underwater how much overhead supply does that put on BTC?

Wow. You got me. Sorry.

It's attracting billions in investments and leading to large amounts of CapEx.
    yeah, I realize facts don’t matter yer just here to gloat and pimp

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    With virtually every buyer of BITO underwater how much overhead supply does that put on BTC?
    Lots of SPDR and QQQ holders who bought recently are underwater too. I don't know what other people are doing, but I'm playing the long game.

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    yeah, I realize facts don’t matter yer just here to gloat and pimp
    JFC. You're insufferable.

JFC. You're insufferable.

congrats on taking mustonen’s advice.
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...99#post6487099

Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau View Post
    I’m starting a new project called “it’s probably nothing” coin. Hodlers gonna pump it. Guaranteed riches.

Let me be clear - this is financial advice.

Lee when you see a double parked lambo up on top of seymour come say hi!

Bitcoin....who's gotten into it?

BITO with average daily volume at 8mm and strong public participation is finally a great hedge vehicle.

I’m starting a new project called “it’s probably nothing” coin. Hodlers gonna pump it. Guaranteed riches.

Let me be clear - this is financial advice.

Lee when you see a double parked lambo up on top of seymour come say hi!
    HODL

HODL

This is probably too lay-person level for this thread, but when I think about speculative trading in crypto - I ponder the practical utility of things like bitcoin. So this succinct paragraph resonated; there are probably many ways to make $ here but leery that *I* would be able maneuver it as an investment vs. discretionary trading.

While many investors have gone gaga over bitcoin in recent months, Cornell University trade policy professor Eswar Prasad is more circumspect.

"Bitcoin itself may not last that much longer," he told CNBC. "Given that bitcoin is not serving well as a medium of exchange, I don't think it's going to have any fundamental value other than whatever investors' faith leads it to have."

Bitcoin isn't used much for transactions of legal goods and services, so it serves largely as a vehicle for speculation, the currency's critics say.

In addition, private cryptocurrencies may face competition from government ones. Digital currencies have "lit a fire under central banks to start thinking about issuing digital versions of their own currencies," Prasad noted. The Federal Reserve is researching the issue itself.

Bitcoin has soared since its inception 12 years ago, but trading has been extremely volatile. The biggest digital currency recently stood at $47,029, down 2%. It has jumped 47% year to date, but has slumped 22% in the last month.

Another problem for bitcoin is that its use of blockchain technology "isn't very efficient," Prasad said.

The cryptocurrency "uses a validation mechanism for transactions that is environmentally destructive" and "doesn't scale up very well," he said. Bitcoin's carbon footprint exceeds that of New Zealand.

Bitcoin advocates say the currency can act as a hedge against inflation and declines in other assets, such as stocks and the dollar. But that hasn't been proven as of yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl_Mega View Post
    This is probably too lay-person level for this thread, but when I think about speculative trading in crypto - I ponder the practical utility of things like bitcoin. So this succinct paragraph resonated; there are probably many ways to make $ here but leery that *I* would be able maneuver it as an investment vs. discretionary trading.
    Carl

Its not too layperson at all. If there's one thing that the markets should have taught anyone in the past 2 years is that memes, in and of themselves, have a buying pressure power that cannot be ignored.

Respectfully, academics like the good Professor attribute entirely too much rationality to markets and their participants when they make such generalized statements