Page 427 of 643 FirstFirst ... 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 ... LastLast
Results 10,651 to 10,675 of 16067
    SBF was on Bloomberg interview. I haven’t watched the whole thing yet but he said another drop below $20k and a lot of related companies will be at risk.

Who can explain why it’s taking years to do an audit of Tether and why the process is so opaque?

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    Up to 100M in fines, prob settle for 10M. Nothing.
    How about not lionizing piece of shit con-artist criminals?

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    Who can explain why it’s taking years to do an audit of Tether and why the process is so opaque?
    Because they don’t want an actual account of their holdings to be public, because it will make them look bad?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D0EB00D6-90D4-42E5-AA38-F4BB6E7153E0.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	317.4 KB 
ID:	425325

https://twitter.com/silvermanjacob/s...ZCEDYulMbJ5JjA

Oh yeah he's the worst. Nice comparison to Capone?

Saylor is nothing compared to the blatant allowed fraud all over the world.

What are you, Jesus fucking Christ?

So, what’s the plan? We just let all white collar criminals steal as many millions as they can?

Bitcoin is going to fail because the vast majority of people don’t want to live in hellscape you envision.

BTC going nor fail? Sure. Believe what you will

A hellscape I envision? I hope the majority of people stay in their hellscape they currently live in.

Pay your wife's credit card debt down a little jong so you can ski Vail on a holiday weekend this season

BTC going nor fail? Sure. Believe what you will

A hellscape I envision? I hope the majority of people stay in their hellscape they currently live in.

Pay your wife's credit card debt down a little jong so you can ski Vail on a holiday weekend this season
    My wife has a PhD. She earns her keep.

Also, I live in Tahoe so I don’t have to take ski ‘vacations’.

Nah, fuck that guy. He fucked around and now he needs to pay his city taxes. What a cheating chump.

Dude has billions it does not matter.

Dude has billions it does not matter.
    that's not a surprising take

put a stake in BTC as part of your portfolio? Sure

worship the personalities around it and deflect with whataboutism if they cheat the system? cringey and culty

A comment on a ski board makes you cringe? Soft, boy. The world is a big bad place.
    Sorry you're so easily frightened.

Htfu.

I realize you met some folks last season and cooked them breakfast and had a great day skiing…

But, holy shit, you sure come across as a douchebag in this thread. Racism, yeah, we all remember the black guy raping you were hoping for, check. “Pay off your wife’s credt card”, misogynist, check. Bootlicking when it serves your purpose, check.

Seriously dude, you live in a fucking van hoarding crypto, gold and fire off dumbness on a regular basis. You might want to think about things before you grow old wishing cats could accompany you in your van.

I’m not a crypto hater, I can appreciate some of the posts in this thread. I’m willing to listen to other opinions, there are several folks in this thread I read their posts.

I’m done with your posts.

A comment on a ski board makes you cringe? Soft, boy. The world is a big bad place.
    Sorry you're so easily frightened.

Htfu.
    You're projecting. And you're scared. It's transparent. Why you're on a ski forum defending Saylor says volumes about your ego and self identity. Grow the fuck up snowflake.

Buy bitcoin. Just don't buy into it so hard - you're embarrassing yourself.

Ha. Sure. I think saylor is a badass for the hard move into BTC. Almost too hard really. I don't worship him. And by the way, let's wait and see what this tax bs is all about before making final judgement. The prosecutor has an uphill battle.

Scared? Of what? I'm set.

I said the word black and I'm a racist? That's some snowflake bullshit right there. Calm down Bob mc, you live in SLC, automatic white supremacist I'm thinking.(see how easy it is to generalize)

You were advocating members here who were critical of bitcoin be “gang raped by black guys.”

I’m not going to go back and find the posts, but both of us know they’re there. I’m not a “snowflake” but you are indeed guilty of the accusations I made.

Have fun with your cats.

Bob, it was a moment of dark humor. Dunfree was talking about me being rich and getting my duck sucked by prostitutes, its not like my response had no context.

But you go ahead and get all upset.

Any cats I own will have plenty of room to chill in the 3 houses I own Bob. Thx for your concern. Good luck w your day trading.

Btw, dunfree is not a member. He contributes nothing, is constantly hateful and negative, helps noone etc.

I'm telling ppl I'm buying and holding BTC bc it could be huge. If I'm wrong, so be it. But it has a real chance.

Name:	C7E9BFD8-61A3-46FE-95E2-3C2ACFAE406C.jpeg 
Views:	33 
Size:	117.5 KB 
ID:	425338

Name:	595C5610-B965-4646-9CF9-9B030743B654.jpeg 
Views:	39 
Size:	293.6 KB 
ID:	425339

Btw, dunfree is not a member. He contributes nothing, is constantly hateful and negative, helps noone etc.

I'm telling ppl I'm buying and holding BTC bc it could be huge. If I'm wrong, so be it. But it has a real chance.
    Didn't you just sell a bunch? Seems like you're talking out of both sides of your ass.

Like I said upstream a couple days ago, I hold a core position long term and try to capitalize on volatility with 5/10 grand.

I've got about 5 grand sitting in USD waiting to dca back in.

Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post

"As a first priority, banks should be prohibited from issuing or trading any crypto asset, including stablecoins (which are rarely used for real-world payments; they mostly facilitate crypto investments). Such steps could be carried out within existing banking law frameworks, often without any new laws or rules. Policymakers should consider enacting new laws or rules, though, that target the crypto industry more directly. Given crypto’s lack of benefits and negative impacts, an outright ban may be appropriate; if policymakers don’t wish to implement a ban, crypto’s negative impacts should be managed with more targeted laws or rules. Applying laws and rules to centralized crypto intermediaries would be relatively straightforward (although jurisdictional issues may arise); their application to nominally decentralized players may face a few extra hurdles. These hurdles are not insurmountable, though, because no part of crypto is entirely decentralized. People could be barred from holding governance tokens in noncompliant decentralized autonomous organizations, for example—which would be relatively easy to enforce against the founders, venture capital firms, and whales who own the lion’s share."

Speaking of irony, the professor from American University has an exceptionally un-American take. Trying to "ban" financial innovation is draconian and goes against the USA's core tenets. Full stop. Crypto is not going anywhere, not matter how hard professor lady pouts about it. The US is uniquely positioned to be a huge benefactor of these innovations as the world's largest economy, especially as China and its anti-democratic government continues its rise as a superpower. Giving up the advantage via stupid and largely unenforceable laws would be a big blunder.

It's also worth noting that the current state of the "free market" is laughable. The entire US financial system moves in lockstep with the unelected and unaccountable JPOW's every word and how much free money will be doled out.

Quote Originally Posted by stalefish3169 View Post
    "

Speaking of irony, the professor from American University has an exceptionally un-American take. Trying to "ban" financial innovation is draconian and goes against the USA's core tenets. Full stop. Crypto is not going anywhere, not matter how hard professor lady pouts about it. The US is uniquely positioned to be a huge benefactor of these innovations as the world's largest economy, especially as China and its anti-democratic government continues its rise as a superpower. Giving up the advantage via stupid and largely unenforceable laws would be a big blunder.

It's also worth noting that the current state of the "free market" is laughable. The entire US financial system moves in lockstep with the unelected and unaccountable JPOW's every word and how much free money will be doled out.
    One hundred percent.

Quote Originally Posted by stalefish3169 View Post
    "As a first priority, banks should be prohibited from issuing or trading any crypto asset, including stablecoins (which are rarely used for real-world payments; they mostly facilitate crypto investments). Such steps could be carried out within existing banking law frameworks, often without any new laws or rules. Policymakers should consider enacting new laws or rules, though, that target the crypto industry more directly. Given crypto’s lack of benefits and negative impacts, an outright ban may be appropriate; if policymakers don’t wish to implement a ban, crypto’s negative impacts should be managed with more targeted laws or rules. Applying laws and rules to centralized crypto intermediaries would be relatively straightforward (although jurisdictional issues may arise); their application to nominally decentralized players may face a few extra hurdles. These hurdles are not insurmountable, though, because no part of crypto is entirely decentralized. People could be barred from holding governance tokens in noncompliant decentralized autonomous organizations, for example—which would be relatively easy to enforce against the founders, venture capital firms, and whales who own the lion’s share."

US bans and/or regulates all sorts of financial ‘innovations’.