Page 219 of 645 FirstFirst ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... LastLast
Results 5,451 to 5,475 of 16106
    BTC pushing, ETH looking strong too

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

here is a succinct explanation

Is it rebound time? I miss the days of early to mid ‘21 when I would check my Coinbase account 25x a day and banter with my coworkers about how smart and rich we were.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    However many are in a shit ton.

Gold down, corn up

Anyone here running a node? Despite not being much of a tech-bro i managed to somehow get a raspberry pi umbrel working a week ago. Easy enough but i'm really struggling with the headfuck of lightning channel balancing/management.

And Umbrel's update yesterday essentially gives you the option to run the thing as a personal server OS. Which for me is equal parts exciting/intimidating.

Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Looks like meat's back on the menu boys.

Steak for all!

I've been selling a little bit of bitcoin. But I am really thrilled that I had a sell order fill on my COIN stock. That means I am FINALLY at breakeven and starting to balance my position a bit. Very pleased.
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by shera View Post
    Steak for all!

I've been selling a little bit of bitcoin. But I am really thrilled that I had a sell order fill on my COIN stock. That means I am FINALLY at breakeven and starting to balance my position a bit. Very pleased.
    Hope you got that BTC for cheap. I aped back in between about 36-41k for around 1/2 of what I sold in April.

All my WSB type friends are sad they got rekt on $COIN and didn't by $HOOD because of it.

I averaged down on COIN, finally at breakeven now, but overweighted. I go back and forth in my mind about the purpose of COIN in my portfolio. I have no interested in hood I'm long gme, hahaha.

Good job on your btc trades. I am algorithmic and always on limit orders, so there's really no luck in it for me, just some very simple calculations. Set it and forget it.
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

I averaged down on COIN, finally at breakeven now, but overweighted. I go back and forth in my mind about the purpose of COIN in my portfolio. I have no interested in hood I'm long gme, hahaha.

Good job on your btc trades. I am algorithmic and always on limit orders, so there's really no luck in it for me, just some very simple calculations. Set it and forget it.
    Good job yourself if you're taking profits.

In other news...very on brand for 'murica.
    https://twitter.com/jack/status/1424...633680386?s=19

I'm wondering if anyone Bitcoin fan can point me to a financial institution that was hacked for $600 million.
    Seems like a super safe "store of value" to me.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/hacke...s-three-chains

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    I'm wondering if anyone Bitcoin fan can point me to a financial institution that was hacked for $600 million.

This was a Defi(decenteralized finance) hacker. BTC or any other crypto held on a Air gapped wallet or even Coinbase is way safer than using Defi at this point in time. Defi will continue to get better though but while its something that has gained me literally tens of thousand investing, I still do not trust the entire premise of it yet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decentralized_finance

your post shows your lack of knowledge on the topic. BTC wasnt even the stolen.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    This was a Defi(decenteralized finance) hacker. BTC or any other crypto held on a Air gapped wallet or even Coinbase is way safer than using Defi at this point in time. Defi will continue to get better though but while its something that has gained me literally tens of thousand investing, I still do not trust the entire premise of it yet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decentralized_finance

your post shows your lack of knowledge on the topic. BTC wasnt even the stolen.
    not BTC directly you're correct. This thread talks about all forms of crapcoins......wasnt etherum part of that $600M?

not BTC directly you're correct. This thread talks about all forms of crapcoins......wasnt etherum part of that $600M?
    Yes but its was either being used as collateral for leverage on a margins trade or being transferred to someone though Defi. I am not sure on that but I am 100 percent certain that it was not just being held as store of value.

Take your pick, dog.

Wasn't the hacker caught, like, immediately? hahaha, idiot
    Henry David Thoreau

If he had found an exploit in a smart contract, maybe he could've played white hat and got a bounty. Facking idiot.
    Henry David Thoreau

If he had found an exploit in a smart contract, maybe he could've played white hat and got a bounty. Facking idiot.
    It seems like he yet to be caught but has been returning the money.

BTC doing BTC things.

i freed up 40k yesterday. waiting to see whats up. will basically dca in over the next few months for 15 yr hodl

rolled some btc into ada, have 7500 ada thats now doubled

ada will be a 20/50/100$ per token asset over the next 5/10 yrs.

stoked.

I also did a thing, aside from my ongoing profit taking on the btc runup...oh and the shiny new mining machine I bought.

Months ago, I sold my eth when it went parabolic, but mining more ever since. Today I sold it all for link. Link bag was already heavy, now heavier. I really believe in link, obv. I don't even want to trade it, just hodl.
    Henry David Thoreau

The success stories are so much more inspiring than the fud. Good job team.

I lucked out and got one of these little NFTs for $300 and sold it minutes later for $1500 so that was cool. I bought a new pair of shoes today.

https://twitter.com/PlayBlankos/stat...260008454?s=19

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Can’t you just mime some more?
    fify

^^^ solid mime callout
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague